luncher wont work

cezary

Man this takes me back. We haven't gotten reports of lunchers not working for like a year.

that means you're doing good work! keep it up!

but wait... I thought sct didn't distribute the luncher anymore... does this means that this person is a hacker that went into sct's personal files and stole the luncher for himself?!

that means you're doing good work! keep it up!

but wait... I thought sct didn't distribute the luncher anymore... does this means that this person is a hacker that went into sct's personal files and stole the luncher for himself?!

He was just so hungry!

You need to switch to chunky peanut butter. Mom says creamy is better, because it doesn't get stuck in your teeth, but she's a dumb-head.

Switch to chunky and your luncher should be a lot more better.

You need to switch to chunky peanut butter. Mom says creamy is better, because it doesn't get stuck in your teeth, but she's a dumb-head.

chunky peanut butter al the way. unless you have apricot jam, then smooth is the better option for consistency of spreading.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hm... Unfortunately, I'm allergic, though all my friends do enjoy their peanut butter. Also, I thought a luncher was something that ate yoru lunch for you? Here's a free thought/idea: A luncher Launcher. ;)

Hm... Unfortunately, I'm allergic, though all my friends do enjoy their peanut butter. Also, I thought a luncher was something that ate yoru lunch for you? Here's a free thought/idea: A luncher Launcher. ;)

We tried that, but the targeting system was too hard to figure out. sct got luncher'd in the face a dozen times before we gave up.

We tried that, but the targeting system was too hard to figure out. sct got luncher'd in the face a dozen times before we gave up.

That's what interns/apprentices are for.