Let's test Tekkit 1.1.5 (RC)!

CanVox

i looked at NEI after i saw your response, but there is nothing called refined uranium and the uranium items that are listed have no recipe. this is soooo confusing. most of the info on how to do stuff is missing specially the mystcraft one. it took me ages (lol) to find how to make the new linking books (unlinked Books).

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked at NEI after i saw your response, but there is nothing called refined uranium and the uranium items that are listed have no recipe. this is soooo confusing. most of the info on how to do stuff is missing specially the mystcraft one. it took me ages (lol) to find how to make the new linking books (unlinked Books).

You have to go into your Atomic Science config and enable Uranium Generation.

no, deuterium is heavy water, just put water in the chemical extractor, and you are right it isn't called refined uranium, its uranium 235 i think it also produces uranium 238 which is used for breeder reactors, the process is you stick a chemical extract left of a nuclear boiler which will be left of a centrifuge stick the uranite in the chem E and get yellow cake, make sure you have a rad suit for pulling the yellowcake out, put it in the boiler, if you set it up right the uranium hexafloruide will pipe straight into the centrifuge and make you uranium 235 or 238. personally fission is shit for power gen not even worth the hassle, but i make the uranium in case I want to trade with someone. Deuterium is used in fission reactors, not in particle accelerators.

are there plans to add your own alternative to liquid storage?

Vanilla tanks and portable tanks are quite useful, but gigantic rooms filled with pipes and those ugly tanks are not fun, those take way too much space. unless I'm missing something where i can store massive amounts of liquid.

I am not 100% sure this is a bug but i cant seem to get any wither skulls whatsoever. I have killed like 10 or 11 of them and not one wither skull idk if they are just that rare or what else it would be if anyone has any other ways to get wither skulls i would appreciate knowing about it.

Are you guys experiencing lag more than normal? My lag is crashing the game. It happens when trying to do a lot very quickly, such as shift-clicking lots of stuff in the inventory and hotbar and/or shift-clicking to equip powersuits, and using lots of bonemeal when trying to grow trees. Happens both single and multiplayer, but obviously multiplayer lags more.

Edit*

Just read more posts about people experiencing lag, so yeah... :D