Let's test Tekkit 1.1.5 (RC)!

CanVox

One of my players has been having severe issues with turtles. His Wireless Mining Turtles keep reverting to standard Turtles on crashes and occasionally even reboots it seems. I haven't done testing to replicate it, since it would involve repeatedly crashing a public server.

Also, ME Interfaces are glitched and ME Networks will not remember jobs involving Interfaces for more than a few minutes.

(This version of AE is quite buggy. It was flawless in 1.0.6 :/)

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Discord Moderator

Also, ME Interfaces are glitched and ME Networks will not remember jobs involving Interfaces for more than a few minutes.

(This version of AE is quite buggy. It was flawless in 1.0.6 :/)

What do you mean by "remember jobs"? That they disappear from the crafting terminal? That they don't complete crafting? Much more info would be helpful here as my relatively extensive ME network seems to operate just fine.

One of my players has been having severe issues with turtles. His Wireless Mining Turtles keep reverting to standard Turtles on crashes and occasionally even reboots it seems. I haven't done testing to replicate it, since it would involve repeatedly crashing a public server.

I've had the problem in 1.0.6. I believe it has to do with the turtle being in transit while the chunk unloads/crashes.

Has anyone been able to get uraninite to retroactively generate in their worlds from a 1.0.X version of tekkit? If so how? Also is there a way to make the mining laser from MFR pick-up uraninite also? I have gotten hundreds of ore from my laser and am yet to see a uraninite ore.

What do you mean by "remember jobs"? That they disappear from the crafting terminal? That they don't complete crafting? Much more info would be helpful here as my relatively extensive ME network seems to operate just fine.

Both. They vanish from the crafting terminal after a few minutes and never complete if an interface is required.

The ME network simply forgets the job after a while.

I've had the problem in 1.0.6. I believe it has to do with the turtle being in transit while the chunk unloads/crashes.

That's quite possible.

Hi,

no major bugs so far apart from that adv. wooden pipe and auto crafting table bug: you can extract product via normal wooden pipes from all sides btw. Maybe they are just not supposed to be used with advanced wooden pipes. Combination seems rather useless to me. Anyways:

How do I get uranite to spawn in my world? it is a tekkit 1.5.2 and all ores are there except the latest uranite. configs say retrogen active overall and for uranite especially aswell.

Is it strictly necessery to mine in unexplored regions for uranite or is the retrogen option supposed to work on already generated chunks too? Others seem to have the same issues :)

just tried it in my world. could not feed it coal from several directions. Coal pops out of the pipe like the engine wasn't there. But you can use steam engines as an alternative. Just build an aqueous accumulator aswell to maintain watersupply

Just wondering, is anyone else having problems feeding stirling engines coal/charcoal with transport pipes?

This seems to be fixed in Buildcraft 3.6.0, so it'll probably just be a matter of time before it gets updated in Tekkit.

In 1.0.6, I setup an MFR Grinder next to a breeding setup to harvest mob essence. I had a Liquid Tesseract connected to the output (back) of the Grinder, dumping the Essence into a giant BC Tank. After updating to 1.1.5, Mob Essence wasn't being sent through the Tesseract anymore and was backing up in the internal inventory of the Grinder. I had to connect a Liquiduct between the Grinder and Tesseract, and between the Tesseract on the other side and the top of the BC Tank, for the Grinder to work again.

Not sure what happened there, other setups like Rancher with a directly connected Item or Liquid Tesseract are still working, but the Grinder did not.

hey guys my buddy has been playing with the laser any idea which focus things gives you which ores

I've been testing this myself, and have been updating the wiki with my findings.

http://wiki.technicpack.net/Laser_Focus#Laser_Focus_Colors

Still testing the other colors, some don't seem to favor any one particular ore.

[Edit: Is it still considered a double post if they are hours apart?]

In 1.0.6, I setup an MFR Grinder next to a breeding setup to harvest mob essence. I had a Liquid Tesseract connected to the output (back) of the Grinder, dumping the Essence into a giant BC Tank. After updating to 1.1.5, Mob Essence wasn't being sent through the Tesseract anymore and was backing up in the internal inventory of the Grinder. I had to connect a Liquiduct between the Grinder and Tesseract, and between the Tesseract on the other side and the top of the BC Tank, for the Grinder to work again.

Not sure what happened there, other setups like Rancher with a directly connected Item or Liquid Tesseract are still working, but the Grinder did not.

I tried replicating this on 1.1.5 but it seems to be working fine as far as I can tell.

I tried replicating this on 1.1.5 but it seems to be working fine as far as I can tell.

Hmm. Might just need to break all of the involved machines and set them up again, that tends to happen between updates. Thanks for checking for me, glad to know it isn't completely broken.

Ok, so I may be missing something but can anyone else work out how to make Bronze? NEI seems to indicate you get bronze blend from pulverizing bronze ingots... and ingots come from cooked dust...

Anyone able to shed some light?

Ok, so I may be missing something but can anyone else work out how to make Bronze? NEI seems to indicate you get bronze blend from pulverizing bronze ingots... and ingots come from cooked dust...

Pulverize some Tin & Copper, then craft the results into pulverized Bronze Dust, then smelt it into a Bronze ingot.

From memory, it's 3 Copper to one Tin.

You also used to be able to do it directly with TE's Induction Furnace. I haven't tested that in 1.1.5 yet though.

OK. use Thermal Expansion's 'Induction Smelter'

1 tin ingot with 3 copper ingots

Pulverize some Tin & Copper, then craft the results into pulverized Bronze Dust, then smelt it into a Bronze ingot.

no, you can't craft bronze dust..

Try this: Stick some copper dust and some tin dust in an Induction Furnace.

There is no more Induction Furnace...

Thanks mate, worked a treat.. No idea why there is not an NEI recipe for this

There is, its just the default recipe it shows you in NEI is for the shapeless crafting recipe for Bronze Plate > 4 Bronze Ingots. Use the arrows at the top of the NEI to change to Smelting, then Powered Furnace, then Induction Smelter.

Induction Smelter recipe should probably be the default.

[edit: Ninja'd]

Question. Has anyone else noticed this version seems to just randomly lock, for no apparent reason? I'll be running it happily, and so far I've had this error when using the menu to spawn items, when attempting to use the space mod's lander, and when attempting to use a Reactor. Each time it just locks up, then I see the "Shutting down Internal Server" message- and have to close it with task manager...

I'm having issues with Dimensional Anchors and Tesseracts.

Occasionally they will bug and disconnect anyone who tries to use it. Certain users cannot place these blocks at all (at least this is true of the Dimensional Anchor), even freshly spawned ones, without causing a disconnect with the error "Internal Server Error" for anyone who tries to interact with it.

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this crash thus far, but I'm wondering if it's related to outdated clients.

I'll gather more information, but its happened twice since the upgrade.

Update:

A server restart (well, controlled crash) cause the dimensional anchor to fix itself for both the player (block owner) and myself (viewer).