Let's test Tekkit 1.1.5 (RC)!

CanVox

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough information here, how is your mac set up, what are your trying to craft, does it blend these questions and more are relevant to your case and should be answer to receive one.

Everything works fine, i'm stupid and was trying to get 4 planks from 4 wood.

Tried it with uranite in chemical extractor and add water ? it has a different processing part to make uranium pellets.. no recipes, but if you check the mod spotlight it should shed some light on it and how to do it.

Thanks! Thought that no recipes in nei meant no recipes at all. Was still thinking of ic2 uranium which was processed like a normal ore ;)

So the question remains if retrogeneration in already generated chunks supposed to work is? That would be nice, otherwise a faraway quarry with tesseracts and a rift signature spacetime-tunnel to your base isn't really annoying.

Thanks so far for all the replies :D

I did everything as per your request everything works.

But how can I became a Server on the internet?

To be honest, if you feel the need to ask that question, you should probably not venture into that quite yet, rather try to join another server with your buddys, play the game and have fun :)

Help! My tekkit lags so much that there is a white screen and it can't even start an error report! This has been a big problem!

Mind giving us more details? What version of Java, how much RAM are you allocating it, what are your system specs, does this happen on vanilla, etc ?

• Discord Moderator

I seriously hope that the server lag issue gets fixed in the next update, ive turned off just about any chunk loader/modifier in the config and still i drop to 15 tps constantly

My server maintains right at 20 TPS with 4-5 people on and literally 100s of magmatics running inside chunk loader managed chunks, along with all the stuff that much power would operate.

I seriously hope that the server lag issue gets fixed in the next update, ive turned off just about any chunk loader/modifier in the config and still i drop to 15 tps constantly

Its Atomic Science remove the mod from your server and restart your server.

Problem solved, lag gone.

Same thing happend to me, but my server hit 2.5 TPS from that ONE mod installed.

Also, about the lag people are reporting, my server sits at 20TPS with 10 people, with the Overworld, Nether, and a Mystcraft Age constantly loaded, with 16 quarries and about 200 magmatic engines running in loaded chunks. I believe it may be a hardware problem, not the server. Of course, something very well may have glitched.

Also, regarding lag, we had been pumping a TON of lava from the nether. The server TPS was hovering around 15 TPS. I was the only person on, but there are chunk loaders around the nether pumps. I went to the nether and "fixed" all the lava around the pumps with WorldEdit. All the lag immediately went away.

I went to the nether and "fixed" all the lava around the pumps with WorldEdit. All the lag immediately went away.

I don't know much about WorldEdit -- would you mind explaining what you mean by "fixing" the lava?

• Discord Moderator

1. Go to location in nether with "consumed" lava
  2. Stand at the lowest level of the consumption with your character just touching a bit of lava at that level (creative mode helps here, but MMMPS works too)
  3. type "/fixlava 150"
  4. Continue "up" levels at that location until all lava in that area is "fixed"
  5. if ( ! lavaFixed == true ) goto #1

1. Go to location in nether with "consumed" lava
  2. Stand at the lowest level of the consumption with your character just touching a bit of lava at that level (creative mode helps here, but MMMPS works too)
  3. type "/fixlava 150"
  4. Continue "up" levels at that location until all lava in that area is "fixed"
  5. if ( ! lavaFixed == true ) goto #1

Hah, love your algorithm. My question was even more basic; by 'fixing', do you mean replacing, correcting some sort of bad data, or making it non-'flowing'?