[Whitelisted] -WARPCRAFT- Server Looking for new players!

MrTom19

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Kris4085

REAL FIRST NAME: James

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-James Bueltmann

Pros: Know all the mods in modpack, I am good at helping other people.

Cons: I go to school- Play 1-3 hours a day, on weekends 2-5 hours

IGN: CoalCookie

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): I would prefer not to tell you unless I joined the server

Pros: Enjoy messing around with people, I also know vanila minecraft well.

Cons: I can only play around 2 hours a day.

Hiya, I'm Tony, I prefer my in game name 'Saedin'. I'm a 27 year old on the East Coast looking for a server with only the default mods in the mod pack (No towny, essentials, etc). I feel like they devalue the community and mods.

I'm a decent builder who's always looking to learn more and improve. I'm a friendly and active dedicated player who loves to be helpful and assist the server community in any way, even if it's just a bit of advice about a mod pack I'm knowledgeable of. If you'd be willing to allow me on your server you can contact me here or my email [email protected] - hope to hear from you, single player is lonely!

Edited by Saedin

I'm hoping you're still accepting new players?

IGN: XBlackRav3nX

Real First Name: Tiago (James)

Contact: I do have but prefer to keep it private. I can PM it to you.

Pros: I'm a good player. A team player. Not a griefer and I certainly won't steal from anyone. I know this modpack quite well. I'm easy to get along with too.

Cons: I'll be starting school again soon so I'm worried I won't have much free time in the afternoons but might have some after midnight (midnight over here which is GMT +0 but I'm not sure about that xD)

Edited by XBlackRavenX

IGN: FatherOfSniping_

REAL FIRST NAME: Jake

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-SwordOfSkorm

Pros: easy to get along with mostly keeping to myself

Cons: i can play for ever lol but usually 5-10 hours depending on whats going on with other games

IGN: b2bomber

Real First Name: Thomas

Pros: Sociable, leader, know the modpack very well, mature

Cons: Work 2 jobs, not sure how much time I can put in per day.

IGN: Kris4085

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-James Bueltmann

Pros: Know all the mods in modpack, I am good at helping other people.

Cons: I go to school- Play 1-3 hours a day, on weekends 2-5 hours

IGN: xdurantula

REAL FIRST NAME: Jack

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): [email protected]

Pros: decent builder, very friendly, and super helpful

Cons: I go to school and can probably put 1-4 hours on a day :) on weekends I will be on a lot!

Hiya, I'm Tony, I prefer my in game name 'Saedin'. I'm a 27 year old on the East Coast looking for a server with only the default mods in the mod pack (No towny, essentials, etc). I feel like they devalue the community and mods.

I'm a decent builder who's always looking to learn more and improve. I'm a friendly and active dedicated player who loves to be helpful and assist the server community in any way, even if it's just a bit of advice about a mod pack I'm knowledgeable of. If you'd be willing to allow me on your server you can contact me here or my email [email protected] - hope to hear from you, single player is lonely!

I'm hoping you're still accepting new players?

IGN: XBlackRav3nX

Real First Name: Tiago (James)

Contact: I do have but prefer to keep it private. I can PM it to you.

Pros: I'm a good player. A team player. Not a griefer and I certainly won't steal from anyone. I know this modpack quite well. I'm easy to get along with too.

Cons: I'll be starting school again soon so I'm worried I won't have much free time in the afternoons but might have some after midnight (midnight over here which is GMT +0 but I'm not sure about that xD)

IGN: FatherOfSniping_

REAL FIRST NAME: Jake

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-SwordOfSkorm

Pros: easy to get along with mostly keeping to myself

Cons: i can play for ever lol but usually 5-10 hours depending on whats going on with other games

youre all accepted and have been whitelisted!

IGN: KawaiiQueen

Real First Name: Ray

Pros: I've been playing Minecraft since 2011, modded Minecraft since 2012, and this modpack since it first came out (so I'm familiar with 90% of the mods)

Cons: None ? ? ??? ? I'm not in school at the moment, so I'll be on a lot (helping, building, etc) :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons