[Whitelisted] -WARPCRAFT- Server Looking for new players!

MrTom19

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CookenDorf

REAL FIRST NAME: Max

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): CookenDorf

Pros: Love to hang out and have fun, I'm a people person :)

Cons: I have school responsibilities, but i try to play as often as possible (maybe 3 hours a day)

IGN:ghoward

Contact(Skype):Jackquel

Pros:Decent builder, Good Miner, Helpful, and a quick learner for the mods i don't know

Cons:I'm very used to working alone for the most part

Approximate hours a day:4-6

hey

my ign is Allukain.

I am 21 years old.

youtube: yes I have a youtube channel but I havnt made a video in a long while I am waiting for a good reason to record and I think a sweet aotb server is the thing I need

I am from holland but I speak english well

pros: my friends tell me im a good builder and I know the mods well I also love to help other people iff needed.

cons: sometimes I let myself carry away and then I am online for an hour of 8 or 9 XD

I hope this is enough to make up your mind about me iff not feel free to ad me on skype to ask more questions

Greetings,

Allukain

IGN: xKryet

REAL FIRST NAME: Will

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-Kryet1

Pros: Good builder, easy to get along with, love to have fun, just looking for a server to enjoy with others

Cons: I have classes in the morning so all my time would be later in the afternoon but can put 8 + hours a day in

IGN: xKryet

REAL FIRST NAME: Will

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-Kryet1

Pros: Good builder, easy to get along with, love to have fun, just looking for a server to enjoy with others

Cons: I have classes in the morning so all my time would be later in the afternoon but can put 8 + hours a day in

hey

my ign is Allukain.

I am 21 years old.

youtube: yes I have a youtube channel but I havnt made a video in a long while I am waiting for a good reason to record and I think a sweet aotb server is the thing I need

I am from holland but I speak english well

pros: my friends tell me im a good builder and I know the mods well I also love to help other people iff needed.

cons: sometimes I let myself carry away and then I am online for an hour of 8 or 9 XD

I hope this is enough to make up your mind about me iff not feel free to ad me on skype to ask more questions

Greetings,

Allukain

IGN:ghoward

Contact(Skype):Jackquel

Pros:Decent builder, Good Miner, Helpful, and a quick learner for the mods i don't know

Cons:I'm very used to working alone for the most part

Approximate hours a day:4-6

IGN: Shasune

First Real Name: Johannes.

Contact: prefer to keep it out of the public (you can pm me if you really insist of having it).

Pros: want to play with other on big/small projects etc.. and try to learn the mods with others.

cons: Working in shifts, so can be online alot in a week or very little, but on average i think it will be like 4 ~ 6 hours a week.

Hope you consider letting me join,

thanks for the possible intrest,

IGN: LawofNewton

REAL FIRST NAME: Joe

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-dafiggy7

Pros: I'm a good builder, adventurous and friendly. I enjoy other people and want to play this modpack with a small closeknit group. If you whitelist me, I also have a friend who I can vouch for who would also like to join I am sure.

Cons: I do have school and other committments, so I can't be on all the time, but I will be on frequently.

Thanks for your time, I hope to hear from you!

you have all been whitelisted!

please update your clients to 1.0.9c

the map has just been reset due to a severe server crah while updating. so fresh starts all around!

IGN:hedgehogsniper

REAL FIRST NAME: Josh

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype-darkkarlucifer

Pros: Good with most of the mods, I like to share, Easy to get along with, I like to help.

Cons: I play solo, and have busy weekdays so I can only put maybe 5-6 hours a day in on some weekdays.

IGN: Zemallo

REAL FIRST NAME: Zach

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype- iZemalloi

Pros: Good builder, Great with redstone, Contraptions are my forte.

Cons: Work and fiance limit my playtime to about that special 4 hour a day mark.

IGN: Generalrobbi

REAL FIRST NAME:  robbi

CONTACT(AGE:17 skype: roblinton09)

Pros: good builder, good at being on a team. likes playing with others

Cons: i can get territorial if someone griefs or disrespects me or friends

Edited by General Robbi

IGN: Rhodiaxx

REAL FIRST NAME: Noah

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): [email protected]

Pros: Good and detailed builder, "mature", easy to get along with, community oriented (good enough language, learned it for 7 years now although I'm European)

Cons: I have a lot of school and could only play 1-2 h a day

Also, 1.0.9c isn't working for me

I tried to answer honest

Greetings

Rhodiaxx

Edited by Rhodiaxx

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good    :D)
Youtube : Switzifier , I was willing to record some stuff but the vacation ended.   :D I am willing to record .

Best minecraft talent: setting redstone (P.s I am a total noob) but I like the challenge

IGN: LordNykos

REAL FIRST NAME: Dillon

CONTACT : [email protected] / [email protected] / Skype - ech024

Pros: I'm a pretty decent builder, i'm also good with the mods in the pack. I enjoy helping others with things they don't understand.

Cons: I work so I might not be on everyday, but i can easily put in 10+ hours on the days I do play.

Edited by Nykos33

IGN: Noelram

Pros: I am good at building basic structures and really good at decorating the interiors.  I love to make friends and help out other people on minecraft whether it is with building or trading materials.

Cons: I have work a few days at night and have class in the morning.  There may be some days where I am not on all day or just on really really late.

Edited by Noelram

IGN: LottaLead

Real first name: Brett

contact skype: brettcampbell1211

Pros: I am a helpful person when asked to help out i am pretty good builders and crafter with some of these modpacks

Cons: i do have a day time job so i can only be on late days during the week

IGN: Meian
REAL FIRST NAME: Michael 
CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Prefer not to give out Skype.
Pros: Enjoys playing on servers, Mature, Decent Builder (Sometimes). I generally just play by myself and chat with the other players, so I won't really cause anyone any trouble.
Cons: In classes, quarter is about to end so I'll have quite a bit of free time, but then not as much once the next quarter starts. Pretty inexperienced with all the mods except Tinkers.

accepted

Not sure if it's still going on ? If it's not then I apologize... 

IGN: Lilmizzy93

Real First Name: Mizzy

Pros: :nyan: I stick to my area , will not cause anyone trouble , because of mods I try not to ruin much of the world :) I'm very nice & not sure but probably a little tiny bit good at building o.O? 

Cons:  :qq: I know I know what's the point in me joining servers if I am shy ? I am shy >.< I actually don't talk to anyone on the vanilla server I play but I do reply to anyone talking to me ^-^ / Also before you scroll down I think that shouldn't bring my app down :/ Servers is about playing with friends and meeting new ones but also about the builds done : ) and how others appreciate your builds :D . Making it short 'being shy' is my cons :confuoot: .

Not sure if it's still going on ? If it's not then I apologize... 

IGN: Lilmizzy93

Real First Name: Mizzy

Pros: :nyan: I stick to my area , will not cause anyone trouble , because of mods I try not to ruin much of the world :) I'm very nice & not sure but probably a little tiny bit good at building o.O? 

Cons:  :qq: I know I know what's the point in me joining servers if I am shy ? I am shy >.< I actually don't talk to anyone on the vanilla server I play but I do reply to anyone talking to me ^-^ / Also before you scroll down I think that shouldn't bring my app down :/ Servers is about playing with friends and meeting new ones but also about the builds done : ) and how others appreciate your builds :D . Making it short 'being shy' is my cons :confuoot: .

youre in. have fun

IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

REAL FIRST NAME: Fiona

CONTACT: I have skype and such but prefer not posting it on a public forum.

Pros: I know the mods quite well, i generally get along with people easily, and i tend to wander off and keep to myself as not to disturb others.

Cons: Due to life issues, i tend to randomly go afk, sometimes quite often.

Hoping new people are still being accepted, i'm looking mostly for a late night server (preferably one thats kept up 24/7) that isnt always down like most others i've come across.

IGN: Harvie

REAL FIRST NAME: Harvie

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype = harvieTaylor99

Pros: Good Happy positive person who gets along well with pretty much everyone, love minecraft and mods, looking for a server to record some YT videos on :)

Cons: Well Im in my final year and I'm doing a part time Uni Corse so i have tonnes of work but yeah i can find time :)

IGN: lunarembrace (all lowercase)

REAL FIRST NAME: Fiona

CONTACT: I have skype and such but prefer not posting it on a public forum.

Pros: I know the mods quite well, i generally get along with people easily, and i tend to wander off and keep to myself as not to disturb others.

Cons: Due to life issues, i tend to randomly go afk, sometimes quite often.

Hoping new people are still being accepted, i'm looking mostly for a late night server (preferably one thats kept up 24/7) that isnt always down like most others i've come across.

IGN: Harvie

REAL FIRST NAME: Harvie

CONTACT(skype, email, YTlink, etc): Skype = harvieTaylor99

Pros: Good Happy positive person who gets along well with pretty much everyone, love minecraft and mods, looking for a server to record some YT videos on :)

Cons: Well Im in my final year and I'm doing a part time Uni Corse so i have tonnes of work but yeah i can find time :)

your accepted  

IGN: SirGarner

REAL FIRST NAME: Andrew

Pros: i know some about the modpack and i will always be fun

Cons: NONE (i can play every day)

I hope people are still being accepted!

Edited by quizzy

IGN: H3Games

REAL FIRST NAME: Zac

Pros: I know a lot about the mod pack, I'm always able to help, I can and will be making/creating/giving things for server members :D

Cons: As I will be on quite a bit there will be nights and some parts of days I will just vanish for personal reasons sorry D:

Thanks for reading and I really hope you accept me.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons