[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

Your IGN: pailsbails

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) : 13...

Why do you want to join this server?: For fun and to interact with other players.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?: A little of all of the above. :)

What do you expect from this server?: Fun, to learn new things and meet new people.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted): Nah.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe): Maybe...

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn): Kind of good...

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?: Most of the mod pack. Still have a few things to learn.

[edit new question] How active will you be?: Pretty active. Want to get lots done. :)

Wolf or lion?: Wolf. :D

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN: chase102496

What is your age? 17

Why do you want to join this server? I have grown a fondness toward small server communities, and would like to try this one

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I am very even about everything. Crazy about redstone, so I would say builder somewhat.

What do you expect from this server? No lag, friendly staff, 80-90% uptime?

Are you going to record? Probably. I'm keeping my channel secret for now though.

Are you willing to donate? No.

Are you good at building? Very. I've played for awhile

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I have played it for about 3-4 Months

[edit new question] How active will you be? Probably every day.

Wolf or lion? Wolf.

Your IGN:

Astonyen

What is your age?

Why do you want to join this server?

I ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?

I explore while craft and build the other times. I play a lot.

What do you expect from this server?

I really love to play minecraft and show the things that i build like everyone, every server i got in became ghost town everybody decided to quit the server even mods. I expect from your server to be full of awesome people with competetive environment :)

Are you going to record? 

It in my future plans after school maybe

Are you willing to donate? 

I dont care if i spend time if I am having good time.( yes i donate :D)

Are you good at building?

I think so. I can show you some of my buildings.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?

I played a little single player but I ve been watching all the youtubers and alsa have been playing DW20 for a year, I mostly know all he mods except the ones unique for aotbt.

How active will you be?

In week i play like 8 hours a day, but at least 15 hours a day in weekends

Wolf or lion?

Wolf of course

Your IGN: hydropi334

What is your age? 17

Why do you want to join this server?: I need someone to play with. Its boring to play alone

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?: everything at once

What do you expect from this server?: a lot of fun and nice people.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted): I don't know what the future will look like

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe): Well, I have a paysafe card next to me...

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn): I hope so. For my standarts my buildings are good.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I can play with almost every mod

[edit new question] How active will you be?: I try to play every day

Wolf or lion? lion, i love cats.

What is your age? 15 (16 in 4 months)

Why do you want to join this server? why not? Jk :D. Playing alones is no fun. The more the merrier as ........as someone says....(as long as its not TOO many people)

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?

Explorer and Builder (mostly explorer)

What do you expect from this server?

Fun and make new friends  

Are you going to record? nope 

Are you willing to donate? not really

Are you good at building? not really

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Genericb plays it LOL

[edit new question] How active will you be? Try to play everyday (parents)

Wolf or lion? Wolf! 

• 2 weeks later...

Your IGN:___ MrSaturn012.

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) ___13 almost 14, though I'm mature for my age.

Why do you want to join this server? Every server i go on is very alien and doesn't pay much attention to you unless you pay them. I also get really bored when I play alone.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? ___Builder.

What do you expect from this server?___ A small cozy environment with lots of fun to be had.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)___ No.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)___ I'm sorry but i don't have enough money.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) ___Yeah, i don't really have a style though -_-

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?___ Quiet a bit, I do witchery and tinkers' construct.

[edit new question] How active will you be?___ around an hour almost everyday.

Wolf or lion? ____WOLF! lions are supa lazy.

Your IGN:___ MrSaturn012.

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) ___13 almost 14, though I'm mature for my age.

Why do you want to join this server? Every server i go on is very alien and doesn't pay much attention to you unless you pay them. I also get really bored when I play alone.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? ___Builder.

What do you expect from this server?___ A small cozy environment with lots of fun to be had.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)___ No.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)___ I'm sorry but i don't have enough money.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) ___Yeah, i don't really have a style though -_-

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?___ Quiet a bit, I do witchery and tinkers' construct.

[edit new question] How active will you be?___ around an hour almost everyday.

Wolf or lion? ____WOLF! lions are supa lazy.

If it's okay, i would like to fill an application out for my boyfriend and I.

Myself:

Your IGN: EpicSkyy

What is your age? Just turned 21

Why do you want to join this server? We have been jumping from server to server,

looking for a server that has weather, little lag, a decent claim size, but we have yet to find one..

Also, a friendly staff and community would be a plus c:

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? A little bit of both explorer and builder

What do you expect from this server?  A friendly community.

Are you going to record? Nope.

Are you willing to donate? If I could, I would. I am currently in college and a bit low on income.. :/

Are you good at building? I have two pictures that i could show you, of what my boyfriend and I have built on our "normal" server (without the modpack).

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? A little, but still learning.

How active will you be? Lately, we've been playing everyday, when we can, mostly active at night. (central time zone)

Wolf or lion? Wolf because of the rules above, also, i absolutely love wolves x3

My boyfriend (he doesn't have an account on this site):

Your IGN: Pan_Fernello

What is your age?  24

Why do you want to join this server? Same as above

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Explorer and Builder

What do you expect from this server? Active and mature community

Are you going to record?  Probably not

Are you willing to donate?  Possibly

Are you good at building? I'd like to believe so

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Still learning

How active will you be?  A bit more than my girlfriend

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Pictures if wanted: 

(These were taken while still being worked on)

'>

'>

Edited by EpicSkyy

Your IGN: alphabitg

What is your age? 18

Why do you want to join this server?- I would like to oin this server because I am looking for a small whitelisted server with little mods banned. I want to have a great experience playing this modpack with other people instead of alone.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?- I love to build and I believe Attack of the B-Team is the best for that

What do you expect from this server?- A small friendly community where rules aren't too strict  but are enforced

Are you going to record? Yes i would like to start a series for YouTube

Are you willing to donate? Definitely! especially if this server lives of to what I am expecting, wouldn't mind helping the owner and keeping it going

Are you good at building? I believe I am a decent builder but has room for improvement. I have built spawn buildings before but that was in vanilla, I would love to help though. 

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?- I have a lot of experience with the pack because iI have been playing almost non-stop since it came out earlier this year. 

[edit new question] How active will you be?- I will play at least 4 hours daily and more on the weekends

Wolf or lion?- Definitely Lion  :parrot: 

Your IGN: TheBr1tshHamL

What is your age? 15

Why do you want to join this server? I find Minecraft better with Friends :)

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I'm more of a crafter

What do you expect from this server?  A server thats small, not always down, and a great communnity

Are you going to record? Not for right now,maybe in the future

Are you willing to donate? Sure, i don't see why not.

Are you good at building? I like to think of myself as decent

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I feel i know alot about attack of the B-Team

How active will you be? I should be on for at least 2 hours a day (hopefully)

Wolf or lion? The Wolf

Additional Information: I'm not really British

Edited by TheBr1t1shHam

Your IGN:TokeAlotaPotimus

What is your age? 17

Why do you want to join this server? looking for a good community to make friends and play my favorite modpack with

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? builder

What do you expect from this server?same as why i want to join, =D

Are you going to record? if i get my recording software then yes but lets say no for now

Are you willing to donate? it depends on how well i like the server. if i do i would love to donate and help it grow

Are you good at building? i would say im pretty good. i can send you a pic of the project im working on now if you want

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? ive been playin since maybe 1 month after it came out so quite a bit

[edit new question] How active will you be?i have pretty much no life so idk. quite a bit unless i have other plans

Wolf or lion

wolf fo shooo

Your IGN:TokeAlotaPotimus

What is your age? 17

Why do you want to join this server? looking for a good community to make friends and play my favorite modpack with

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? builder

What do you expect from this server?same as why i want to join, =D

Are you going to record? if i get my recording software then yes but lets say no for now

Are you willing to donate? it depends on how well i like the server. if i do i would love to donate and help it grow

Are you good at building? i would say im pretty good. i can send you a pic of the project im working on now if you want

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? ive been playin since maybe 1 month after it came out so quite a bit

[edit new question] How active will you be?i have pretty much no life so idk. quite a bit unless i have other plans

Wolf or lion

wolf fo shooo

• 2 weeks later...

Your IGN: T_harj97

What is your age? 16, but 17 in a couple weeks

Why do you want to join this server? I think whitelist servers are the best because they do not take any random joe-shmo who may disturb other server members. I believe whitelist servers are very homie and I would really like to join this server because it seems so much better than the rest.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Probably a little bit of each :)

What do you expect from this server? I expect the owner to come online occasionally. I expect some crashes sometimes because it is not the most stable of modpacks. I expect not 100% run time for the server, but maybe close to 100%. I expect warm and friendly users. And lastly I hope for a great server :)

Are you going to record? Nope

Are you willing to donate? I've donated to a lot of servers before so most likely

Are you good at building? I think so, but one cannot judge one's own work

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Lots, I've played this modpack for a while now

How active will you be? Online every day or almost every day

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons