[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

Your IGN: Davros13

What is your age? 14

Why do you want to join this server? I want a friendly community I can actually have fun on and not get greifed by jerks all the time

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? You know i will probably come off as bragging but i think of my self as all of them

What do you expect from this server? I expect a nice server with friendly players and a not totally griefed land to make it look bad and people that will help people.

Are you going to record? I might but i probably wont i have a main server i record on

Are you willing to donate? sorry I wont be able to donate

Are you good at building? Yes i am good at buulding and can make some awesome bushes and designs with microblocks :)

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? On a scale of 1 to 10 probably a 9.5 or 8.5

Wolf or lion?

WOLF!!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Pixeledbrain

Why do i want to join this server? Because im fed up of public servers full of griefers. I also prefer small communities

Explorer, builder or crafter? Definitely not builder. I like exploring and crafting OP stuff

What do i expect from this server? I expect a mature community, and a server where i can have fun

Im not going to record, at least not at the moment

At the moment not, if i play arround 2-3 months without problems, i would think about it.

Im sorry, but i am rubbish at building, but i like getting the resources needed for building.

I have moderate knowledge. I have created the most OP stuff in Tinker's construct, i like Openblocks, hidden chambers... but there are mods i still haven't tried out, like witchery, or arquimedes ships

Wolf or lion? I guess Wolf from the server name :P

Your IGN: TheFuezing

What is your age? 13

Why do you want to join this server? I really like servers that have a good community, and where your safe from griefing

Are you a Explorer, Builder, Crafter? I am a bit of them all, i really like them all

What do you expect from this server? A server that is gonna be really fun to play on

Are you going to record? no i am not sadly...

Are you willing to donate? If the server is as good as im expecting, i migth do it

Are you good at Building? Yep i am

How much knowledge do you have with this modpack? From 1 to 10 i think 7, but i would like to learn more on the server

Wolf or lion? WOLF! of course

IGN: kasliopana

Why do i want to play on this sever: Because i want to play on a sever where me and my friends can

play without beging grief'd:D

Explorere builder crafter: a bit of all:P

what i expect: a good server without grief :P

i am not going to record PT. but maybe later

i may donate if the sever is what i expect :P

Yes i am good at Building :P

my knowledge: 1-10  7,5

wolf or lion  ...... WOLF FTW HELL YEAH   to hell with the lion's

love:  kasliopana

Your IGN: youngler

What is your age? 16

Why do you want to join this server? It sounds like a friendly and diverse community, with awesome peeps to play and just have fun with~ without any griefing or disrespect

Are you a Explorer, Builder, Crafter? I love them all honestly, but I would have to say Builder (;

What do you expect from this server? Hopefully some friendly people that I can share the experience with, and have a sick time heheh

Are you going to record? No

Are you willing to donate? I don't have a job currently, so probably ... not ^-^"

Are you good at Building? Yes~~ 

How much knowledge do you have with this modpack? Quite a bit, not exactly everything but I've been playing for a while so I know a lot of the mods well 

Wolf or lion? UHHHH WOLF le duh

Your IGN: whowantssoda

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 15,

Why do you want to join this server? i want a server, where there are not any annoying people, running around causing havoc, and making the game unbearable.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? All three, i love building the amazing building, while make sure it is fully automated, and useful for my purposes

What do you expect from this server? a nice friendly community, where we can all see each other amazing builds and designs

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) maybe in the future

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) i will donate if i really like the server, and it's community 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn); yeah, im good in medieval/ Greek design 

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?  I know a fair ammount of the machinery, but not much on witchery 

[edit new question] How active will you be? Fairly active, depending on  my schoolwork

Wolf or lion? wolf,

Your IGN: Darien490

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)): 21

Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a B-Team that appears to be well-run, and this one sounds nice.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?: Explorer

What do you expect from this server?: To see a server with a competent owner for once...

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted): No.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe): Possibly, but I don't often have money to donate.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn): Not particularly, no.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?: I'm quite familiar with Tinkers Construct and Thermal Expansion, but not so much with the others.

How active will you be?: Most likely a couple hours every day or so.

Wolf or lion?: Wolf.

It'd be nice to get whitelisted soon. According to DatSickWolfy's profile, he has been on this site at least twice since the previous 3 apps have been posted, most recently just an hour and a half ago. I'm still not whitelisted, and I kinda doubt the others have been. Also, the server is down, so I can't check for myself. Not trying to sound pushy, but I wouldn't have applied for whitelist if I didn't want to play on the server... =P

Edited by Darien490

It'd be nice to get whitelisted soon. According to DatSickWolfy's profile, he has been on this site at least twice since the previous 3 apps have been posted, most recently just an hour and a half ago. I'm still not whitelisted, and I kinda doubt the others have been. Also, the server is down, so I can't check for myself. Not trying to sound pushy, but I wouldn't have applied for whitelist if I didn't want to play on the server... =P

Have you been selected? I am in the whitelist and as far as I know everyone that has been accepted is on the list, and yes the server is down now. I dont know why :(

Your IGN: Supernova792

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)): 13 almost 14

Why do you want to join this server?:Because my friend made a server and it was lagging and there was just not enough people on to have any fun.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?: Definitely a builder 

What do you expect from this server? A fun experience and hopefully lag free! :D

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted): Maybe when I get the equipment

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe): When im old enough to get a paypal!

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn): I Guess I am pretty talented in the art of building

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?: A lot Because I love this modpack!

[edit new question] How active will you be?: Very

Wolf or lion?: WOLF (Rules)

PS: My username on minecraft is :  _Supernova792_

Your IGN:

What is your age? (there ain't no shame :))13

Why do you want to join this server?I am looking for a server to play on

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?all

What do you expect from this server?Freedom of mods and crafting.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)Maybe idk

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)No,maybe idk

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)Yes and i can help on spawn if im free

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?Alot

[edit new question] How active will you be?On the weekend,sometimes on the weekdays

Wolf or lion?Wolf

Well, as much as I don't recall it saying that when I applied, the title for this thread seems to indicate that the server isn't accepting anymore players. Bit of a downer, seeing as I have been frustratingly unable to find a decent B-Team server. Oh well. If anybody knows of one, please let me know. I'm looking for a server with a small, mature community, with basic server plugins, and that doesn't have [much of] anything banned.

Your IGN: daboss57

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 15

Why do you want to join this server? to have a nice server where the people are cool and not jerks like some servers :/

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder and crafter thats my specialty

What do you expect from this server? to have a nice community of mature players

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) yes most likely 

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) maybey 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) yes check out my youtube at~

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons