[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the "no info" but i have been really bussy and when i tried to come online the server was down, so i tried fixing it and tried finding the source of the problem, we got several problems.. something corrupted ze world, mcpc+ update (fixed dat one), something else that won't tell me what the error is (GEESH YA ASKIN FOR RAGE STUPID ERROR?!?) xD basically that more info on the site: http://wolverism.enjin.com/

Your IGN: austinman22
What is your age? 16
Why do you want to join this server? ATOBT is a fantastic modpack that i feel would be much more fun with a small group of friendly people
Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I am primairly a crafter who builds things based on my interests in the modpack 
What do you expect from this server? A friendly community where I can build and play without fear of being greifed although i do enjoy a good prank from time to time
Are you going to record? I dont plan on it but you never know
Are you willing to donate? If my experience on the server is enjoyable then yes
Are you good at building? I am very creative so if i have the time and i really have an idea there isnt much i cant do
How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I have been playing since day one and have a very fluent understanding of the witchery mod and builds centered around that
Wolf or lion? wolf 

oh noes, i dunno what happened but world generation made it all bad.. (weird strange biome generation)

The map does not looks as intended? Or the world is corrupted? You could try to generate it in SP and the using FTP like filezilla  paste it to the servr

Your IGN:INFAMOUSxPYROx

What is your age? (there ain't no shame :))23 turn 24 next month

Why do you want to join this server? it's no fun playing by myself all the time

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? a mix of all 3

What do you expect from this server?a fun lag free experince

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)no

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)maybe depends

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)i figure that im an OK builder

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?a fair amount

[edit new question] How active will you be? fairly active

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Your IGN: PyroChillzGamer

What is your age? (there ain't no shame :)) 14

Why do you want to join this server? I really love this mod and the more servers the merrier! I also love multiplayerl :P

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Mostly crafter and builder, but all three really.

What do you expect from this server? A fun and nice little community to hang with other players :)

Are you going to record?  No

Are you willing to donate?  Maybe, I'm kinda broke.

Are you good at building?  Yea, just not "amazing" though.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Not a whole lot, but enough to get things done.

[edit new question] How active will you be? Hopefully an 1- 2 hours a day :)

Wolf or lion? Wolf (I read em'!)

Your IGN: Orionpax

What is your age? 38

Why do you want to join this server? Looking for a group of good people to play with

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?Love exploreing but also love big projects

What do you expect from this server?To be up on the weekends

Are you going to record? no but not scared of it

Are you willing to donate? If asked yes

Are you good at building? good at building great at grinding

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Gettting better

How active will you be? Will be on most days

Wolf or lion? wolf

Your IGN: TheFoster

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 15

Why do you want to join this server? The server comes across as a well run and looked after community, which seems perfect for me to adventure and explore on!

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? A builder, I love it when something looks just right

What do you expect from this server? As long as it's friendly and runs well then I'm happy!

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No, not planning to

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Wait and see  :haw: 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I believe I am mediocre but practise makes perfect!

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? A fair array across the many mods but not detailed

How active will you be? Should be fairly active throughout the week nights and weekends

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Edited by Foster307

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons