[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Trixranqe

What is your age? 15

Why do you want to join this server? I love doing community service because at the end of the day, I find it satisfying being able to play with trusted and limited amount of people

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder, cause crafting is limited and exploring is done troughout the gameplay

What do you expect from this server?  Much more anticipating the more I think of it, I expect beyond normal gameplay experience and I don't have much more to say

Are you going to record? I might do so randomly, but I'm not planning to stream or make youtube videos

Are you willing to donate? Yeah, I only spend money on steam pretty much so I can make changes if this server is worth it

Are you good at building? I wouldn't say architect but If you mean creatively... not so much, but building according to drawings/sketches and blueprints I can do well

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I've been using it for a very long time I know a lot even though I only stick to a few mods

[edit new question] How active will you be? I'll play maybe 3-4 hours mostly but even more on the weekends

Wolf or lion? Wolf

I would very much like to join this server. I am currently watching paulsoaresjr play this modpack, so I'm learning a lot about it. I am a experience server owner (of a regular Minecraft server) myself, so I know what is involved in running a server. Here is my application:

Your IGN:

croc122

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :))

Why do you want to join this server?

Being a server owner can be boring sometimes because you have the ability to cheat, which is no fun.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?

explorer

What do you expect from this server?

a place to chill out, meet new people, and learn about this awesome mod pack

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)

maybe sometimes

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)

maybe, if I like it

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)

not really

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?

currently learning about it from PSJ's series

[edit new question] How active will you be?

I will try to be on everyday for an hour or two

Wolf or lion?

wolf

Hello! My ingame name is instinctiveair.

Application:

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) Currently, I am 16 years old.

Why do you want to join this server? Whitelisted servers always have tighter and friendlier communities, and judging by the other applications, this one looks great.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I am definitely a builder.

What do you expect from this server? I expect a good place to meet new people, and an inviting atmosphere.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) I don't plan to record on the server.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) If the server begins to struggle financially, you can look to me for help.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I have years of building experience under my belt, and I can help with any project if asked.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I am learning the ropes of AOTB with help from Youtube.

[edit new question] How active will you be? I plan to play daily if my schedule allows.

Wolf or lion? Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!

Cheers!

Your IGN: DeCreeperHunter

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 15

Why do you want to join this server? i want to play in a small community with other people and have fun

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? im an explorere and a crafter

What do you expect from this server? i expect from the server to be nice and filled with people that follow the rules

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) im not planning to record

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) maybe 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) not very much

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? i played the mod pack before so i know how to use alot of the mods

[edit new question] How active will you be? im planning to be between 5-7 hours a day 

Wolf or lion? Wolf of course!!

Your IGN: DeCreeperHunter

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 15

Why do you want to join this server? i want to play in a small community with other people and have fun

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? im an explorere and a crafter

What do you expect from this server? i expect from the server to be nice and filled with people that follow the rules

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) im not planning to record

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) maybe 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) not very much

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? i played the mod pack before so i know how to use alot of the mods

[edit new question] How active will you be? im planning to be between 5-7 hours a day 

Wolf or lion? Wolf of course!!

Your IGN:  WaywardWolves (perfect fit huh? :))

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 22

Why do you want to join this server?  I want to play on a server with this modpack, pretty straight forward I think.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?  Builder for sure

What do you expect from this server?  Respect from other players, as I will give nothing but.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)  Yes I will record

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)  Depends I suppose.  I'd have to get a feel for the server first.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)  I consider myself to be very good at building.  I can provide screenshots of past projects.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?  I have moderate knowledge from watching Youtubers.

[edit new question] How active will you be?  Depending on the wife and my work schedule, probably 3 or 4 hours a day.

Wolf or lion?  Wolf of course (not just because I'm supposed to :P)

I am currently 17, but birthday is in June :D

I am tired of playing on servers that have a bad community, or lots of lag. In my history of playing, I have found white-listed servers generally offer a much better playing experience.

I would label my self as an explorer+builder

All I really expect is a community that will not be annoying to play with, and hopefully a lag free server :)

I will not personally record, but would be willing to be in other peoples videos

I would have to play on the server for a while, before i know whether or not would want to donate.( No offense to the server, just rather poor)

I OK on smaller things, but unfortunately not very good at anything large scale :(

Currently I do not know much about anything other than the witchery mod, with the exception of tropi-craft, which i have had a lot of experience with. {so happy it is finally updated :) }

I plan to be on as much as possible, but may be off for periods of time( getting ready fro college, so very busy currently)

wolf, duh (btw I think you should make it lion, because lot of people would guess wolf, because server is named Wolverism

P.S.-In regards to rule #5, are you aware you can set it so a kill due to pvp will not drop someones items, while an environmental kill( such as lava, fire, mobs, falling, etc.) will cause people to drop their items?

I can't connect either.

also I think we should start a skype group so we dont have to keep talking on this forum.

i cant connect to the server is it down?

The server updated, but apparently is online now again, also we have a skype group up already, trying to let everyone join it.... you can add me: zanell.esterhuysen  and ill add you guys to the skype group

The server updated, but apparently is online now again, also we have a skype group up already, trying to let everyone join it.... you can add me: zanell.esterhuysen  and ill add you guys to the skype group

ok i have skype on my Xbox One so ill look you up when i get home from class. my skype id is live:komodo_dragon16

Edited by INFAMOUSxPYROx

your IGN: jaught1999

Why do you want to join this server? I would like to join your sever because I would like to be around people that I can talk to and go on an adventure

are you a explorer, builder or crafter? builder and explorer when I get invinsible

are you going to record? I would like, but I don't have no way to record

are you willing to donate? I would but I have no money

are you good at building? I have some good ideas for a base, but hard for me to make

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I know a little from some of the B-team

how active will you be? Ill be active for a good bit, but if im not on most likely to be with my family

Wolf or lion? Wolf

also I have a Skype but don't want to say it in the fourms

Edited by jaughtman

Hello !

Before writting anything, i want to tell you that i'm french, so my English won't be very good ^^

And i hope it will justify for you that i won't be on any vocal server like TeamSpeak or Skype, but i'll maybe try, it could be a very good exercice for me x)

Your IGN account :

_Fangilus_

What is your age:

14 (it isn't a joke), but i usually play with adults on other games and (i hate to tell that) but i think i'm pretty mature. To prove myself I'm french and i write a post for an English server, i hope you won't care too much about my young age ^^

Why do you want to join this server ?

I think that's ever funnier than playing solo, and i'm searching a great community server like that one because i'll probably need some people to answer some questions about the mods.

Are you an explorer, builder or crafter ?

i think i'm mostly an explorer, a tester, but i can do everything since you tell me what to do and since it answers my discover want ^^

What do you expect from this server ?

I'm expecting to be abled to play, build myself an adventure and to play with some people abled to answer my questions, but i'll search informations on the internet too. I think it's funnier to speak with somebody who can tell you why something doesn't work, and can help you beginning your adventure

Are you going to record ?

I'm not sure, but i'm abled to, and if i think i could show some great things and amuse me more, i will

Are you willing to donate ?

i'm sorry but i can't

Are you good at building ?

hum, when i'm building something, i start with an idea, and mostly it's not what i expected, so i think i'll stop after some ''easy'' things like a house and why not some others little things. Anyway, as you give me some blocks and tell me what to do with, i can do it

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack ?

i don't have a lot of knowledge, but i know the bases, and i'll learn the rest

Wolf or Lion ?

Wolf

As a conclusion, i wan't to tell you i will have some very important tests at school soon (i don't know how to tell it in Enlish ^^), and i won't be able to be online a lot  

Merci ! (thanks)

Edited by _Fangilus_

• 2 weeks later...

By the way everybody! Attack of the B team was just recently updated to 1.0.10b . Below is the changlog. 

- Immibis Core has been updated to version 57.2.0.

- MineFactory Reloaded has been updated to version 2.7.6.448.
 - Random Things has been updated to version 1.9.
 - Galacticraft, Galacticraft-Planets, and MicDoodleCore have been updated to version 2.0.10.978.
 - Carpenter's Blocks has been updated to version 2.0.6.
 - Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod has been updated to version 3.2.9.
 - Liquid XP has been updated to version 57.1.2.
 - Forge Microblocks has been updated to build 250.
 - Witchery has been updated to version 0.16.3.
 - Open Blocks has been updated to version 1.2.7.
 - Open Mods Lib has been updated to version 0.4.
 - Morph has been updated to version 0.7.1.
 - Bibliocraft version 1.5.5 has been added.
 - Bibliowoods for Biomes O' Plenty version 1.3 has been added
 - Bibliowoods for Natura version 1.1 has been added.
 - Galacticraft has been reconfigured to ensure that most mod glass blocks work with the oxygen sealer. 
Edited by Supernova792

Your IGN: NeoRaposah

What is your age? 16

Why do you want to join this server? I want a mature server, where i can get along with the players and the staff

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder, maybe a crafter too

What do you expect from this server? Helpful community?

Are you going to record? Nop sorry, maybe in a some months

Are you willing to donate? Well, i cant, sorry, i dont have a way to.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? None, but I played some feed the beast before, so i have some knowledge of some mods( like TE, Witchery 

How active will you be?: As much as possible, Monday and Thursday i work, an i have class in the morning, but I hope to play alot.

Wolf or lion?: Wolf

Your IGN: ArcBR

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 20

Why do you want to join this server? I wanna know more about your servers and get along with players and staff and have a good time

while enjoying this great mod pack

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? explorer

What do you expect from this server ? Great community and staff and a great time overall :DD

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) Nope

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Not at the moment, but maybe in the future I might, who knows? :DD

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Kinda, I'm more experienced at digging huge plots of land...

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? A few on some mods in the pack, not a expert.

How active will you be? Planning on logging regularly on mornings, maybe afternoons, and mostly at night.

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons