[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN: nickolaih

What is your age? I'm 19

Why do you want to join this server? This modpack made me play minecraft again, i've been playing the pack alot alone, now i think it's time to play it with nice people and share the fun. I've been looking around for a server and this one fits my needs :)

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? A little bit of everything, it depends on my mood, sometimes i run out of building ideas, then i craf, or explorer. whatever i feel like.

What do you expect from this server? I expect some fun on a daily basis, meet new friends and i expect this to be a nice exciting minecraft journey.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) Well, maybe... i've got the hardware so if i feel like it at some point i will.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Sure, i've been donating to most servers i've been playing on. Just to show that i want to help out keeping the server alive. But i have to feel like i want to help out the server :P [Remember i'm 19, i got a job.. so donating ones in a while won't hurt me:)))}

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) To be honest i'm not the perfect builder... But i'm learning :P [i'm not terrible either]

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Been playing this modpack for the last couple of weeks.. So i know my stuff, anyway if there is something i don't know i use google.. or just find a lets play on youtube. :)

Wolf or lion? Wolf ;)

i'm gonna go into the essentials. like tinkers and themal expansion. then gonna experiment with witchery, which i haven't really delve into in survival. i hope you guys are ready to have a witch in the server. ;D and get Witche'd.

at some point there will be so many witches ;D but i will go with my trusty sword and just knock ur head off :D

Me personally am going to start off making a little mini mancave like always and than do a bit of tinkerin, make amazing tools, make mega project, do TONS of witchery and the more evil stuff.. Say hi to the dark lord :devil:

Edited by DatSickWolfy

I know right? After being a member of the world of keralis creatice server i still haven't learned the word "small" i make either a huge random thing or a huge mansion of random styles, mostly mediterranian though xD currently stuck with one because i have no idea how to furnish it. even though my biggest project was the easiest one, this japanese village

Edited by DatSickWolfy

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons