[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

IGN: FireRose103

What is your age? 21
Why do you want to join this server? To enjoy the mod and to see the awesome creations others come up with
Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Crafter mostly, working on building skills
What do you expect from this server? A mature community that respects each other where we can all just have fun :)
Are you going to record? No
Are you willing to donate? Would if I could but I cannot
Are you good at building? Novice? Always working to improve my creativity.
How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Fair amount from playing in single player and watching YouTube vids
Wolf or lion? Wolf

Edited by FireRose103

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just re-op yourself from the server files, or the server interface. You simply add your name for the former, and type the command with or without "/" in the server window (usually shows up as the java icon).

Edit: This was meant as reply for your last post and I hadn't checked page 5, my bad :)

Edited by redgrave303

You sure did a good job hyping this. I know it's got me excited. Anyway, had an enjin account linked so I joined the website anyway :D.

As did I, might as well keep up with the server and help out where I can, even if i'm not accepted ^^

Your IGN: Nitsuj 311

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 23

Why do you want to join this server? Same as everyone, play some modded Minecraft with others

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Nice mix of the 3

What do you expect from this server? FUN

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) Been thinkin' 'bout it.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Not at the moment, but hopefully in the future

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Yes and yes.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Moderate. 

Wolf or lion? Well being from Detroit I'd like to choose Lion but reading is one of my strong points so wolf =( lol

Your IGN: ExMob

What is your age? 19

Why do you want to join this server? Want a sever that's peaceful but has creativity where i can enchance my building mind and have fun.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? All Three Really

What do you expect from this server? Fun, A Great community with active players as well as staff.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Maybe, if price is right and i like the server

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) yes i am and sure i don't mind

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? fairly well...been watching a lot of youtubers so i learned from them

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Hey DatSickWolfy,

Just wondering if you don't mind mentioning how old you are, whether or not you can run the server (assuming there are no donations) and that the server isn't laggy, crash often, etc. Cause if I'm going to record, then I want a server that is reliable and such.

I hope you understand

I am doing my best trying to make this server as stable as possible, At the first couple of days that i reveal the ip for everyone do expect lag as i am not 100% sure anymore but the hosting company said it would be fine and if it isn't i'll rent a better server. If you want to record i suggest you to not do this in the first 2 days if you want your viewer's a quality video. Also i currently have a job and don't have any problem paying it with my own money, the donations are just a extra :).

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons