[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

Your IGN: TheNick08

What is your age? 14 but thinks more critically XD

Why do you want to join this server? I just enjoy whitelisted servers. Like come on, who wants to play on overcrowded servers in terms of these aspects. The world gets too messy and you need to go far far far far away from spawn inorder to build your own base. It just becomes unplayable.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder, but I can go for all 3 of them. That's what minecraft's all about :DD

What do you expect from this server? I expect it to be like a community :DD since it is whitelisted. Seeing people working with each other and being able to see trust makes minecraft more enjoyable.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No, I'm just here to play :/

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Actually, it depends XD

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Yes, that's my favorite aspect in playing minecraft XD. Being creative and making your imagination come to "life" XD

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Well just the simple things like the carpenter mod.

Wolf or lion? Wolf >:D<

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IGN: Ginma

What is your age? (there ain't no shame   :)) 20

Why do you want to join this server? I want to play on a tight-knit server where I can build on top of ground without worry of being griefed.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? In vanilla I almost always play creative, so builder. But in survival I do all three.

What do you expect from this server? I expect a cool mature community to form, where we all help each other and even build together.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) I might, but I need to play first.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Without false modesty, I'd say, I'm very good at building, though I avoid large constructions if I don't have WorldEdit at my disposal.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I've had time to play it and I know more than the basics, but there's still a LOT for me to discover.

Wolf or lion? Wolf,(because it's the prerequisited answer, but I prefer Lions :)

IGN: 1i1strnj

what is your age?: 12

Why do you want to join this server?: Because a nice smallish community would be nice,and for a n00b at AoTB like me :)

Are you an explorer,builder or crafter?:I explore till I settle down,build then craft and probably expand at one point.so about 20% explorer,30% builder and 50% crafter.

What do you expect from this server?: I expect a mature,friendly server where everyone doesn't just decimate the land,hoard the ore and at first sight kill them on spot.I do NOT want that.

Are you going to record?:I have a channel,but I don't upload very often nor actually look that often.So probably no.

Are you willing to donate?: I might,but I probably won't mainly because I can't.

Are you good a building?: If I have in mind what I want to build,yes.

How much knowledge do you have about this mod pack?: little,yet I have used tinkers construct before and I think there will be more mods that I know about,but because almost just started I have not seen anything.

Wolf or Lion?: Wolf!

Extra:I've never swore in my life,believe it or not.

What is your age? I'm 18.

Why do you want to join this server? I would like a server that is whitelisted and has relatively mature players. I was really hoping that this would become mostly a "Youtube" community thing as I am thinking about uploading. I currently have a couple of episodes of running on another server; currently getting tired of the non-existent reactions to my pranks.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I'd say I prefer exploring land/caves/biomes + exploring the modpack. I'm a builder as well, check out my videos for some of my builds.

What do you expect from this server? I expect to have a relatively mature community that I can record on and possibly have other people record on too.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) Yes, if there are multiple people that do.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) It depends on how this whole thing turns out.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Yes, I like to think of myself as a good builder. Others have told me so.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I have been playing it for a couple of weeks now, I know about many of the main mods.

Wolf or lion? Wolf.

IGN: Eratheon

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw1pJWnQjkJUi-OtGcDHWIg

Edited by Eratheon

Your IGN:-- EternalGravity

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :))-- 19 

Why do you want to join this server?-- ive never played on a whitelisted server and i just wanna be able to skype with and talk to the people im playing with and eventually become friends with everyone :D

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?-- kinda all 3

What do you expect from this server?-- to make friends and have fun

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)-- unfortunately i dont record

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)-- i am willing depending on the situation

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)-- i think im pretty good but i dont know what others think :D

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? --i have a lot of knowledge but theres always something new to do

Wolf or lion?-- wolf

So, i have figured i have been simply accepting everyone that makes a application and it isn't all that whitelisted at all. This means i will be unaccepting everyone and reaccept people being a bit picky starting from the start as they have applied first.. This also means we are not full on players anymore and i would love to see some more applications  :D.

So Im in with a chance, xfingers - Ent Morph FTW!!

Your IGN: Waynee95

What is your age? (there ain't no shame   :)) 18

Why do you want to join this server? I want to play on a nice server with a small community

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? In vanilla i played most time creative because i like to build, but i played some kind of tekkit before as well. So i will do all three.

What do you expect from this server? I expect a nice and funny community and hope we will have fun.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Maybe, but need some time first on the server :)

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Dont know what other people think about my buildings but i think there not bad, and i would like to help on spawn.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I know it from youtube (Bdubs, GennyB, Keralis) and playes some mods before

Wolf or lion? I prefer lion :D

You may noticed that im not a native english speaker but i try my best and hope that is not a problem :)

But there not many good german server :(

Your IGN: Awsomeguy10

What is your age? (there ain't no shame :)) 14 will have 15 this year

Why do you want to join this server? I like small servers with whitelist, because there are(mostly) no jerks and grifers.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I'm a builder

What do you expect from this server? Being in small community with friends

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) Probaly not

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Maybe

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) For most part(yes)

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Not much, but i love many mods in it

Wolf or lion? Wolf

IGN: Sirennea

Age: Quite old compared to the rest of the apps I see lol

Why joining? Want a small but helpful community feel to a server.

Explore/Build/Craft? Builder I suppose, it's all about the house.

What do I expect? Uptime, no map resets for a while, helpful ops that actually play on their server.

Recording? Not at this time, maybe in the future.

Donate? Same as above.

Good at building? With a floor plan yes. I copy stuff extremely well then expand on ideas.

Knowledge? Eh limited, but it looks fun!

Wolf or Lion? Wolf of course.

Your IGN:Geospan1

Why do you want to join this server?: To play and have fun!

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?:Explorer and crafter mostly.

What do you expect from this server?:A good community server to play in.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted):Maybe,maybe not,who knows...

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe):If i am satisfied with the server,i think so.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn):I don't consider myself good,no.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?:I have worked many of the mods but I still have stuff to learn.

Wolf or lion?:Lion may be the king,but wolves rule,get it?(seriusly though wolf)

Your IGN:gogetasj4

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 16

Why do you want to join this server? Because I want to be in a server with not much people and friendly people

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? a bit of everything

What do you expect from this server? To be fun!

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No :(

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) maybe 3 dollars

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) A little

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? Alot I watch Bdubs, keralis, pung, CHIM, etc. videos

Wolf or lion? WOLF

Edited by gogetasj4

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons