[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

Your IGN: Oxygen25

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 12..

Why do you want to join this server? I want to join the server because I really like playing modded survival online, single is just boring!

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Crafter, maybe a little explorer, but mostly crafter.

What do you expect from this server? I expect this server to be FUN, I want to be pranked and prank others, I want to make shops and I want to learn new mods too!

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) No money income so..

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Im not, but i can make some stuff function as you will ;)

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I almost mastered the modpack.

Wolf or lion? Wolf!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will do it soon enough :D He needs to prepare some things so he does it if he feels rdy about it :D 

Cant wait either but i like the waiting game too xD

Hehe, I have to agree with you on that one xD I understand he has things to do, completely ^^ My Luna, at this rate, if I get accepted, im gonna be too excited to craft properly xD

Your IGN: Arne1066

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 17

Why do you want to join this server? i like a small community servers.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder definitely and miner in the most.

What do you expect from this server? I expect to get someget some fun in the free time.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) I don't have any recording softwares but I'd lovet o in future and cocommentating its open for me. (my english is modestly good because I'm not for an English-speaking country)

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) My parrents don't allow me to buy stuff online without their permission so probably not.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I'd lvoe to help at spawn and yes I'm quite good

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I played on some servers. I was focusing on witchery

before and I'll keep that but I'll focus more on the Thermal expansion now.

Wolf or lion? Wolf obviously :)

+ can you message me if I'm accepted or not because I won't be able to keep up with the forum site.

Edited by Leonov

Ah, I want to get on the server already xD I hope im gonna get accepted, gotta prank you ALL!

Oh , by the way, anyone willing to team up? just asking, nothing serious!

Edit : Will the server be on 1.0.10a ?

Edited by Oxygen25

IGN: redman1525

What is your age? 18

Why do you want to join this server? I want to have a community experience playing the mod pack and have a community to build and craft with. The multiplayer experience of this mod pack helps it improve the game a lot. 

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Crafter and explorer

What do you expect from this server? I expect this to be a fun experience, with a mature community to have fun playing the mod pack.

Are you going to record? Maybe, if my computer can handle it

Are you willing to donate? Possibly

Are you good at building? I'm okay, not great but I can build some pretty cool stuff

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I know most of the mods fairly well, some I know very well, and some I know very little about.

Wolf or Lion? Wolf

Edit: Yes I can record (I did some testing) and I am interested in doing some videos 

Edited by redmanm

Your IGN: justgetloud

What is your age? 16

I want to join the server because i enjoy this modpack and i would love to enjoy it with some people and have lots of fun.

I'm an explorer with a touch of crafting.

I just expect to have fun and enjoy my time with this modpack.

Currently, Not at the moment no not until i get better video editing software.

am willing to donate but i have to see how the server is first before i give anyone money but yes I'm willing to donate 

No, I'm not really not good at building but I'm getting better

I know about 25% about the modpack such as witchery, and the project red transportation mod with the food plus mod but i dont know much about the other mods but i'm willing to learn about things 

I'm a totally wolf, I enjoy roaming the wilderness and such

Your IGN: dledger

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 16

Why do you want to join this server?  I want a small server I can safely play on without being constantly stolen from, griefed, and have everything destroyed.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I am a builder, and an explorer. I may not be that good at building but I love it.

What do you expect from this server? A nice small server where I can play and not expect to be, raided, killed, or griefed. I have gone to many servers every time I have left simply because someone stole my items. 

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) It depends on the community, and the server. If everyone on it is a jerk, no. If they are nice and helpful, maybe.

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I am somewhat good, not the best but I can build fairly well, I mainly specialize in natural builds, like Hobbit homes, or industrial revolution styled buildings.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I have played it for some odd weeks, and I know most of the mods, Witchery not some much, but there are wikis for that.

Wolf or lion? Wolf.

Your IGN:

What is your age?: 18

Why do you want to join this server?: Looking for a more stable and well better server than the others I have tried so far

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?: Mix of all three

What do you expect from this server?: A place to play with people that aren't ass's. People that know not to keep causing crashes, and one that I can actually play without worrying about if when I next log in things are going to be there

Are you going to record?: nope.

Are you willing to donate?: nope, money's a bit tied up in preparing for uni.

Are you good at building?: Yes examples can be provided

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?: Fair bit in terms of Minefactory/Tinkers. And about average on the others

Wolf or lion?: Wolf

I'm excited now. Also I think I may be one of the oldest applicants... Huh. What does this say about my life? XD

Hehe, same here. To think, ive been sticking to this forum for a few days now, I just cant wait to see if I made it in ^^

I don't wanna be a party pooper here, but umm. It's probably a good idea to stop taking in applications as it's only giving you more work. The only other option is to release the whitelist, even though the server isn't fully ready, however, I'd advise against that. Either way, you already have like 100 applications by now, so there's plenty to choose from. I see great potential in this server, but people don't understand there's only 15 slots, and I wouldn't want you to think this is my increasing the chances for myself, I simply don't want you to bite off more than you can chew. I've been co-owning and administrating a vanilla server, not much bigger than what this, for about 4 years with just my friend who paid for host, and even with the two of us it was hard. Take my advice, first lay a foundation before it blows out =)

Your IGN: QU4RIN4

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 21

Why do you want to join this server? I've been looking for a multiplayer sever for along time where I can just play with others and have a good time, it being a attack of the b team sever is even better, I love the mod pack so much and theres so many possibilities to do within the mod packs.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I'm something of everything I love just exploring seeing new things, finding new things but I also like building my own buildings and creations so that everyone can see it, most of my creations i build for other people to enjoy

What do you expect from this server? I expect everyone to really appreciate what others do on the server and not intentionally harm their creations and also respecting one another as people 

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) possibly, but I dont think i will (im too afraid to put youtube videos of myself talking xD)

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) if its not too much, then I can possibly

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I am pretty good at building yes, ive got alot of ideas that i already made on my creative world that id love for other people to see and comment on 

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? im still pretty new at some of the mods, but ive been playing with the mod pack alone for a while now and i do understand it by watching bdoubleo and his friends on youtube

Wolf or lion? wolf of course xD

Your IGN: bigtortuga

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 18

Why do you want to join this server? love attack of the b team mod pack and playing with people

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? all

What do you expect from this server? to have fun and talk to people

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) no

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) maybe if i have fun and ppl are nice

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) sometimes

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? still learning but know alot

Wolf or lion? wolf

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons