[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your age? (there ain't no shame :))-15

Why do you want to join this server?-Im tired of playing single player

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?-Builder

What do you expect from this server?-Just to chill and make new friends :D

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)-No

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)-I can't ;-;

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)-Yeah

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?-Moderate amount

Your IGN: thewolf753

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) I am 19

Why do you want to join this server? I'm looking for a good smallish server with a good community to be a part of and to have fun.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I enjoy Exploring, do a little bit of building (trying to get better at it), but mainly i'm a crafter. 

What do you expect from this server? A good community of people I can get to know and have fun with doing something we all love.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) I don't currently I would like to possible start sometime when I can find time to get set up as i am in college.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) I would If i wasn't a poor college student :(

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I don't think i'm that great but not terrible :P

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I have watched a lot of videos on it and done some single player but i have experience with a few of the mods in the pack from other modpacks.

Wolf or lion? Wolf :P

When the server will be on? Can't wait.

Edit : zOMG ITS ON ADKLGHSLKDGHLKSABGLKASHGBLKSDG 

Edit #2 : "Ye ain't on the whitelist yet" , Someone's australian... Just kidding.

Edit #3 : And im on there! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Oxygen25

IGN: Rjgomez6

Why do u want to join this server?: I'm looking for a server with little people that works together.

Explorer, Builder, or Crafter?: I'm an Explorer

What do you expect from this server?: A server with 10-25 people that works together and builds cool stuff.

Are you going to record?: Probobly Not.

Are you willing to donate? If i like the server once I join it, Yes.

Are you good at building? Kind of but im better at getting materials quickly.

How much do you know about this modoack? A lot i know about most of the mods.

IGN: Rjgomez6

Why do u want to join this server?: I'm looking for a server with little people that works together.

Explorer, Builder, or Crafter?: I'm an Explorer

What do you expect from this server?: A server with 10-25 people that works together and builds cool stuff.

Are you going to record?: Probobly Not.

Are you willing to donate? If i like the server once I join it, Yes.

Are you good at building? Kind of but im better at getting materials quickly.

How much do you know about this modoack? A lot i know about most of the mods.

Wolf or Lion? Wolf

Your IGN: Targren

What is your age? 34

Why do you want to join this server? Looking for a decent community and a structured server

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? A bit of all of the above, but mostly a builder, I suppose.

What do you expect from this server? A chance to chill and have some fun without having to deal with trolls and griefers

Are you going to record? I don't expect to

Are you willing to donate? If the server and I are a good fit

Are you good at building? Others have told me so, but it's rather a subjective decision

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? A good amount. I've not messed with Galacticraft, Witchery, or Dragon Mounts yet

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Yes i shut the server down as you can't play on it right now anyways, just gotta fix the really minor issues and than i'll put it online

Awesome, I just asked because sometimes servers wont show online for me  and I need to do magic to get it to work hahaha

Your IGN:iBeCarl

What is your age? 30 

Why do you want to join this server? I'd like to join a server where i can get to know people and have a good laugh.

Also as an adult with children and a job my time is very precious, i play minecraft to relax and i hate it when others ruin 

that experience for me, with a server run the way you run yours i should have no worries of randoms coming on just to cause trouble.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Builder/Explorer.

What do you expect from this server?.A good laugh ,make some friends and build some cool things

Are you going to record? No.                                                                                                                                                                 Are you willing to donate? Yes if i find the server to my liking i would be more than willing to throw some coin your way.

Are you good at building? I'm reasonable but slow builder lol

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?A little i'm no ace but on the other hand i'm no noob.

Wolf or lion?Wolf

Edited by iBeCarl

Your IGN: whitest0rm

What is your age? 21

Why do you want to join this server?looking for a small server to play on, i enjoy working with others so would prefer to get to know people on the server :)

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? i build and craft, after using tekkit for a while i thought i would try a new pack, after watching chimneyswift play b-team i decided to give it a go

What do you expect from this server? a place to play, either on my own or with others, i would like to learn the mods off others and maybe help others with stuff i know

Are you going to record? i do record, but will decide wether i want to record on this server in future if i am admitted to the server

Are you willing to donate? if i enjoy the server and have no issues i am always happy to donate, most previous servers i have donated to :)

Are you good at building? depends on what it is, i need to have something to build then i can build it but i struggle to think of ides of what to build

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? only what i have learnt from watching youtube, i have not used this pack before, only tekkit and pixelmon

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Your IGN: LaserNipples  

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 17

Why do you want to join this server? I have been part of many different white-listed servers and I have loved every moment! I am a big fan of the community aspect of minecraft servers. I wish to be very engaged and collaborate with the other members of the server. If I am accepted I believe that I will be a fun, funny, and memorable part of the community. I have seen and heard much about the b-team modpack and it seems perfect for me. One of my favorite things in minecraft is exploring, so the thought of experiencing all of the new biomes and all of the non-vanilla aspects of the modpack makes me jittery with excitement. I am an avid and experienced builder, so I cannot wait to start trying my hands on the new building-centered mods. I am very relieved to find a reliable server as I have experienced some servers with very poor quality upkeep. Can't wait!

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I love every part of minecraft, so I would call myself all three, but if I were to choose one I would choose building. I consider myself a little artsy-fartsy

What do you expect from this server? I expect at least a decent server upkeep. (I understand it is very hard and it takes a lot of work) And I expect other members to not grief or steal. Nothing else besides that.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No, sorry. Wish I could

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) no, sorry

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) I am very good and experienced with building. I would love to help at spawn!

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I understand most or all of the mods and what they do. I haven't been able to try them out for myself yet, but it shouldn't take too long to figure everything out.

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Thankyou! hope I get accepted.

Edited by LaserNipples

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons