[Whitelisted]Wolverism - AoTB[Small Nice community][16+]

39 members have voted

1. 1. To disable or not to disable...

• Disable archimedes ships (crashing/bugging purposes)
    • Disable nothing
    • Disable oven from mrcrayfish furniture mod (crashing purposes)
    • Disable both

Your IGN: Vegeta_RES

What is your age? 30 :) (I only started playing MC last year, got curious )

Why do you want to join this server? I have been looking for the right A0tBTeam server, small community who are active and are keen to meet new people

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Crafting and building interest me with 20% explorer (finding biomes) I dont do large builds but try to do cool ones.

What do you expect from this server? A server with a great community on the people side and with minimal lag, understanding that there will be lag at some points.

Are you going to record? Yes, one reason for searching for a good server is so I can start recording. This will be my first time and I have really enjoyed this modpack.

Are you willing to donate? If I enjoy my time on the server then definitely, I have donated to other servers in the past, that I have had a good time on.

Are you good at building? I think I'm ok, but not on a grand scale.

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I think I've gone thorugh about a 1/4 of the modpack but really enjoy it I've been playing since release.

Wolf or lion? Wolf

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your age?: 12(still mature though)

Why do you want to join this server?: I wanna play ABT(Attack of the B-Team)and join a server.I was inspired by ChimneySwift to look at this,and I think this would be a nice way to be introduced to the mods,as Witchery and I think a few others are mainly multiplayer.

Are you an Explorer,Builder or Crafter?:mostly a Builder or Crafter,but I explore once in a while.

What do you expect from this server?:people who don't grief,a nice and friendly community

Are you going to record?: Maybe,yes I do have a channel,and I want to,but I just don't feel up to it sadly.

Are you willing to donate?: I would if I really like it,but I probably won't because I can't.   :( sorry.

Are you good at building?: If I have the materials and or know what I'm doing,yes.But I would probably first carve out a cave,I just don't like shabby dirt,stone or wood houses.

How much knowledge do you have about this mod pack?: I don't know much about it,but I bet most of the mods in it I've played with before.

Wolf or Lion?: Wolf

Extra: if it helps,I have never cussed to tell you the truth.Never.

Edited by 1i1strnj

Your IGN:

borrislovesbeef Nickname is Borris

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :))

Why do you want to join this server?

This looks like a very professional server and i think i would be a great addition. I think i have played with a few of the already whitelisted players. I am looking for a friendly community that can throw jokes and around and still be serious when it is needed. I want a community that play and do things as a family. I am very mature also.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?

All i love building but when I am not, I explore and check out some of the cool things that come with the pack.

What do you expect from this server?

I am looking for a fun respectful environment and a server that doesn't only last a week or two i want to be playing on here and have collaborations with other players and some really sick projects.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)

No, sorry i don't have the equipment capable of recording.

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)

If i did have the money i would love too but sorry 

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)

I consider myself alright builder but some people say I am a pretty good builder

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?

I know a lot of about this modpack but there a still a few mods that i haven't touched yet.

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Edited by Novaac

Your IGN: CheeseMalin

What is your age? 15, but turning 16 in April c:

Why do you want to join this server? I'd like to play this modpack with other people

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? Not much of a builder, but I guess I do all three

What do you expect from this server? Idk, having fun c:

Are you going to record? No

Are you willing to donate? No

Are you good at building? Not really

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I can use a few of the mods, and I've been playing a lot lately

Wolf or lion? Wolf

Your IGN: XMiner001X

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 16

Why do you want to join this server? Justt wanna have fun playing with some awesome people :D

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? More a builder :)

What do you expect from this server? I think with the right guys we could create a great server  and be proud of it

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) No i won`t

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Hmm probably not xP

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Im not that great but its still pretty good :)

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I know the basics but I can easily learn more :)

Wolf or lion? 100% Wolf

Your IGN: FetallApallo

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)) 17

Why do you want to join this server? to play ATB with others instead of by my self

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?explorer.crafter and builder noob

What do you expect from this server?a good time and help with this mod

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) nope

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) if i could i probly would

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) ummm if u likme boxes but im one hell of a hermit builder

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? um some not a lot

Wolf or lion? WOLF

Edited by FetallApallo

IGN:94401

My age:15

I would like to join because I would like to play on a server where i get to know cool people. Also to play on a server that isn't down all the time.

I expect a Mature community with fun people.

I am a Builder/Crafter

I do not record.

I Might I don't have much money.

I am ok at building.

I have pretty good knowledge of the mod pack I've play for a few months so I know a few mods. I am a Wolf

P.S. My favorite mod is Witchery.

Your IGN: Orion14ed

What is your age? (there ain't no shame :) ): 14 i know im not 16+ but i can say that im pretty mature than most of the people ive seen on other server.

Why do you want to join this server?: well i want to just have a good time with more mature people because of the experience that happened to me in other server ( being framed for griefing server spawn by childish player because of pranking him). so i hope that this server will give me a good experience in play. also im okay with pranks and i also like to prank people but i know when to stop or to ask before pranking (like giving hints in chat).

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? well im a crafter with half building skill but with thermal expansion i can automate almost a lot of things

What do you expect from this server? a mature good server with lots of community and good comunication between owners, staff, and members. this is the key of having a good server by my view, but good is relative.

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) nope

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) nope

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) not so good but if you think im qualified ill be glad to help build

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? well i just played with this modpack but most of the mod im familiar with like TE and Tconstruct projectred and other old mod from tekkit classic. maybe im new on necromancy and im a novice witch for witchery

Wolf or lion? wolf :)

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :))15

Why do you want to join this server?Playing single player is a drag and would like to be with a mature friendly group to play with.

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter?Explorer

What do you expect from this server?Just friendly group of people to have fun with

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted)No

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe)Yes to help

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn)Moderately good but totally not the best

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack?Played this modpack from the beginning.

Wolf or lion?WOLF

So, i have figured i have been simply accepting everyone that makes a application and it isn't all that whitelisted at all. This means i will be unaccepting everyone and reaccept people being a bit picky starting from the start as they have applied first.. This also means we are not full on players anymore and i would love to see some more applications  :D.

Your IGN: TwistedShotz

What is your age? (there ain't no shame  :)): 15 Turning 16 in 17 days

Why do you want to join this server? Beacuse i want to join a nice small community that i can have fun with and explore the mods that AotBT has :D 

Are you a explorer, builder or crafter? I'm a bit of both i suppose, i love all three :D

What do you expect from this server? A fun and reliable server with a fun community that can take jokes ( pranking ;) ) but not to harsh :P 

Are you going to record? (this doesn't affect your chance of getting accepted) All depends on if i have the time but i will try and record, if people enjoy it then i will continue but if i get around 10 views or less then i wont continue to record :D:P

Are you willing to donate? (also this doesn't affect it, just curious hehe) Right now I'm pretty broke but i am looking for a job, if i do get one ill have some money i can throw around to buy new games and even donate if this becomes a server i play on alot and i enjoy it :D

Are you good at building? (If you are and want too you can help on spawn) Yes i am a good builder in vanilla minecraft but i honestly am not very experienced with the microblocks? and other features like that :D 

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? I watch Bdouble and Chimney play this mod pack so i know a bit but at the same time i also don't know alot but i am hoping that not know alot of the things will make a better experience for me as i will be exploring and learning things every day :D

Wolf or lion? Wolf! 

hehe no i DID do that but i think it takes away the whitelist feel so i unaccepted everyone and will be starting all the way from the bottom with a stricter list of people i am accepting, still doesn't mean i am not accepting you hehe also this means i will be giving more people a chance :)

IGN: hellboy2340

What is your Age? 18

Why do you want to Play on this Server? Singleplayer is no fun to me

Are you a Explorer, builder or crafter? a Little bit of all :)

What do you expect from this Server having fun and a nice community

Are you going to record? maybe

Are you willing to donate? i`m thinking about it

Are you good at building? yes

How much knowledge do you have about this modpack? much but not enough as i want to know

Wolf or Lion? Wolf

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons