Looking for best anti-grief plugin/mod for server.

PiritaCraft

I am looking for months a good plugin or mod to protect lands or blocks. WE ALL REALLY NEED a mod or plugin that do not let players open inventory(interfaces) of a block of other player. I already tested GriefPrevention(too bugs), Factions(do not protect), MyTown(not updated, do not protect all), Towny, LWC(not working, outdated), Lockette(not working, outdated), BlockOwn(not working). And more.

Edited by PiritaCraft

• Discord Moderator

Not sure what "bugs" you are talking about with GriefPrevention. I am using it on 4 different modpacks/servers. You do need to tweak the configs to make sure you have as many blocks as possible/needed protected, but it works fine and without errors. In 1.6.4 Forge/MCPC+ it doesn't fully protect everything (such as some TE machines can have their settings changed but not their inventories) but it does a very good job.

Not sure what "bugs" you are talking about with GriefPrevention. I am using it on 4 different modpacks/servers. You do need to tweak the configs to make sure you have as many blocks as possible/needed protected, but it works fine and without errors. In 1.6.4 Forge/MCPC+ it doesn't fully protect everything (such as some TE machines can have their settings changed but not their inventories) but it does a very good job.

Can please you give me your config.yml and the version that you are using ? 

The LWC for version 1.6.4 is working now. See how add itens IDs of modpack:

'1000:*':
            autoRegister: private
            enabled: true
        '1001:*':
        '1002:*':

A combination of Residence and Deadbolt seems to work well on servers I frequent. Residence allows users to protect or allow things for a set area, and even if they allow access to chests, and doors, Deadbolt allows them to lock specific doors or wooden chests with a sign (not sure about other Tekkit chests). If use is false other users cannot access interfaces of any devices within the set residence. If creepers are false there can be any or all mobs including creepers about, but creepers disappear if you fail to kill them and they are about to explode. If flow is false lava or water blocks are just blocks, they do not flow.

A combination of Residence and Deadbolt seems to work well on servers I frequent. Residence allows users to protect or allow things for a set area, and even if they allow access to chests, and doors, Deadbolt allows them to lock specific doors or wooden chests with a sign (not sure about other Tekkit chests). If use is false other users cannot access interfaces of any devices within the set residence. If creepers are false there can be any or all mobs including creepers about, but creepers disappear if you fail to kill them and they are about to explode. If flow is false lava or water blocks are just blocks, they do not flow.

Deadbolt do not workded on version 1.6.4+