*1.0.10b* ✶ B-Team Server ✶ ➔ ☁ Whitelist ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ 24/7

Join?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the server?

• Yes
    • No

Hello Reader!

Are you looking for a closely-knitted community that would really give that “Mindcrack” feel, We are here to provide that for you. This server would be run by the community therefore; any plugins on the server (if any at all!) would be decided by the community and if you feel the server is too laggy then the community can decide on whether or not they want the server upgraded.
Also with the addition to having a great community there will be NO banned item or mods. Our goal is to give the players on this server the most "single player" like experience we can! We will accommodate the players the best we can, by setting up a whitelisted private forum on our site Kingdomscity.com Also player will have there own private Team Speak rooms, and anything else that the community would enjoy.

Rules:

• No griefing.
  • Do not build nerd poles which is 1 block wide just stacking up
  • Be sure to have fun

If you have any questions contact me on this forum

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Ingame Name:

Why you want to join:

How well do you know this mod pack:

Do you agree to the rules?

Thank you for reading, I will message you on here the server information if your accepted!

Edited by bolly12321

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Dubya1994

Why you want to join: looking for a small friendly community, that I can have fun with

How well do you know this mod pack: Haven't played the mod pack much but I've used most of the mods in the pack quite a bit

Yes!

Edited by Double_Yoo

Ingame Name: TheBogomils

Why you want to join: looking for a small friendly community, to just relax, play the game and have a bit of fun

How well do you know this mod pack: A bit, I know some things quite well from other modpacks but looking to learn more

Yes

Ingame Name: icard424

Why you want to join:  I've only played single player survival and I think it would be really fun to play with others.  Showing off builds, exploring with others, or maybe helping each other with tricky mods sounds fun.

How well do you know this mod pack:  Fairly well.  I've experimented with the majority of the mods I'd say.  I haven't done any of the witchery mod though.

Do you agree to the rules?  Definitely.

Ingame Name: Edgician

Why you want to join: I have been playing single player mostly as the servers I go on have nothing like a community to enhance it above that. Also they ban a lot of mods/parts that could be enjoyed.

How well do you know this mod pack: Fairly new to it but I've played a lot of mod packs in the past - with a number of these mods - and can learn quickly.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

Ingame Name: Big_Bear91
Why you want to join: i'm looking for server with older players and a good community, this sounds like a very good server
How well do you know this mod pack: played with 90% of the mods before and currently playing this pack
Do you agree to the rules? yes

Ingame Name: EmptyLifeZ

Why you want to join: I just got minecraft and would like to play attack of B-team

How well do you know this mod pack: i readed about it on technic website

Do you agree to the rules? yes

Ingame Name:Rawrskizee

Why you want to join:i just want to play a server where there isnt like a million people raiding or trying to kill me while im having a good time

How well do you know this mod pack: i know the pack pretty well in my opinion all but the complicated bus stuff =P

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: rockhog
Why you want to join: Singleplayer is getting really boring and lonely, both on vanilla and AotBT. I also want to have a set of cool people to play with.
Location: Wisconsin, US which is to the left of Lake Michigan.
How well do you know this mod pack: I'm pretty good at tinkers construct and advanced genetics. I haven't really gotten into the other mods yet though.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I agree, they are nice and simple.

Ingame Name: IDED

Why you want to join: Looking for people to stream and record with and to obviously learn from as I'm reasonably new to AOTBT

How well do you know this mod pack: Not very, I know certain mods for it but not as a whole

Do you agree to the rules? Of course or I wouldnt reply to the thread :-P

Ingame Name:FragMaster27

Why you want to join:I want to play with others so i can learn more about attack of the b team and play with people who i can actually talk to and not let there feelings take over

How well do you know this mod pack: I have researched about almost everything on this mod pack just need to see others work on it

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, Totally

IGN: jollymangos

Why I want to join: To be involved in a small community and learn about different mods to be played

How well do you know the mod pack: very well but i dont know about 5-8 mods in the pack.

Do you agree to the rules: Yes and i hope others will too. :)

Ingame Name: sodaflash

Why you want to join: I want to experience this modpack in a community environment where I can learn form others and eventually teach newer players

How well do you know this mod pack: None to Little

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: FalcoSparverius

Why you want to join: I really want to join a whitelisted server with a good community so I can explore some of the multiplayer aspects of AotBT and play this mod pack with other people.

How well do you know this mod pack: Id say about a 7/10

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, they are all reasonable.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons