*1.0.10b* ✶ B-Team Server ✶ ➔ ☁ Whitelist ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ 24/7

Join?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the server?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: H00d1yN1nj4

Why do you want to join the server?:

I'm still hunting around for the right server, with the right mix of people.

A smaller mature community that works well together would be fantastic as i've yet to find that.

Hopefully this is the right place!

I've just grown sick of the inmaturity of alot of the community and cant stand playing on any open servers anymore.

People just come and go all the time, never really getting to know the server community and steal things that you worked so hade to get.

Skype: message me on here if im accepted and ill send it to ya if need be.

(Getting sick of the random people messageing me on skype.)

How well do you know this mod pack:

I've been using a few of the mods in SSP for quite some time.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: DrkNT
Why you want to join: I would LOVE to join a tight community that could trust each other without fear of grief. I would like to make something for the community.
How well do you know this mod pack: I know most of the technical mods in this pack and more, Except for the witchery mod. 
Do you agree to the rules? YES!

Ingame Name: MancoMtz

Why you want to join: I really like the mods on this pack and would really like to play in a mature and fun environment with people you can trust.

Location: Guadalajara, Mexico (Native English speaker though)

How well do you know this mod pack: Not much, i'd say 3/10.

Do you agree to the rules? Absolutely

Edited by MancoMtz

InGame Name: Rmaanflame

Why I Want To Join: I do not enjoy playing on big open servers as you cannot really make friends with anyone and I want to enjoy this mod pack with others.

How well do I know the mod pack: Not very well XD but i will not be constantly asking for help and being an annoyance to veterans!

Do you agree to the rules: Yes of course I do!!!

Thank you for reading this application

InGame name: pocketrocket88

Why I want to join: I'm looking for a friendly server to join as I am getting extremely bored with single player

How well do I know the Modpack: Fairly well, still experimenting with some of the mods though

do you agree with the rules: yep they seem reasonable

WHITELIST APPLICATION

Ingame Name: CraftingChurro

Why you want to join: I'm trying to make a youtube series on a server and just have some fun playing

How well do you know this mod pack: i know the mod pack pretty well but still need to learn somethings

Do you agree to the rules? yes grieving is not cool have fun best rule XD

Edited by craftingchurro

In-game Name: spazzllama

Why you want to join: Looking to join a multiplayer server with a few friends where we won't get griefed!

How well do you know this mod pack: Not very well, been playing for a week, but I've learnt a lot so far.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes!

Ingame Name:dmoice

Why you want to join:

looking for a new project to start on most likely will be doing videos

rather enjoy the aspects of a private sever played on a few in the past

with friends

Have skype message for info

How well do you know this mod pack:

know the basics know tinkers construct the best

Do you agree to the rules? yes

Edited by dmoice

Ingame Name: Inenting

Why you want to join:

I got interested because of the community. But I also want to play with other people on the server since I always played on singleplayer I got bored of it. The more the merrier!

How well do you know this pack:

I know a lot of the mods really well but there are still mods like witchery that I know almost nothing about.

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes

Ingame Name: JaiRizm0it

Why you want to join: I am looking for an active and mature community after being disappointed by a few others servers where people behaved like they we're in kindergarden. I am open for projects of any kind and would love to experience the mod pack in the way of the youtubers it is named after.

How well do you know this mod pack: I tried out most of the mods included and have good knowledge of most of them. If I don't know something I am able to look it up myself to not bother others with questions all the time ;)

Do you agree to the rules? Sure do

Ingame Name: RainbowDash200

Why you want to join: I want to play with some other people, and have a good time!

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty good.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes.

Ingame Name:Astonyen

Why you want to join:I ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

How well do you know this mod pack: Like i said i watch almost all the youtubers and already into every mod other than ones that is unique for atack of the b-team like carpenters mod. But i can keep up since i want to build some cool detailed build with it :)

Do you agree to the rules?  if you dont forbid to curse with witchery mod ofcourse i will :)

Edited by Astonyen

Ingame Name: thegracefull96

Why you want to join: i want to play attack of the b team with others then myself. i enjoy playing with other people.

How well do you know this mod pack: i know about 10 to 15 percent.

Do you agree to the rules? yes i agree to the rules

Edited by james199669

Two prospects here:

Ingame Name: dougiebone
Why you want to join: Looking for a cool server where we can play freely without grievers or thieves. B-Team seems to be better when played multi-player.
How well do you know this mod pack: About a 6 on a 1-10. Still pretty new to it.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: Wordpainter423
Why you want to join: I used to play on a private server- it's so fun to play with other people and share creativity!
How well do you know this mod pack: Not as well as Dougiebone, but it's ridiculously fun.. probably a 4 on a scale of 1-10.
Do you agree to the rules? Of course, indeed!

Ingame Name:FatAlbert8MyKFC

Why you want to join: I've played so much single player that minecraft has become boring. I want to make new friends, and have fun.

How well do you know this mod pack: I am pretty good at the mod pack.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, absolutely.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons