*1.0.10b* ✶ B-Team Server ✶ ➔ ☁ Whitelist ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ 24/7

Join?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the server?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to delete my posts but dont know how. i do not have a job yet and do not get allowance so i therefor do not have any money to pay so if someone could be so kind to tell me how to delete my post it would be much appreciated.

thank you.

Ingame Name:  Artyklague

Why you want to join: to learn how to use this modpack without griefers or shit

How well do you know this mod pack: i have no idea, i would like to find someone who helps me

Do you agree to the rules? yepp :)

Ingame Name: Joppysaus

Why you want to join: I Love playing in a community, and i got really bored off playing alone

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty well, i've been playing it for about a month

Do you agree to the rules? sure

Ingame Name: Nochnoii

Why you want to join: I like to join because I love playing along with others. I enjoy everyuthing about the game, but being able to help people or build together is a big plus for me!

How well do you know this mod pack: Not so well, but I enjoy the learning process. I have some experience with other modpacks.

Do you agree to the rules? I solemly swear on my soul, that I shall not harm others and will comply to thy rules ;)

Hello,

This is my application for the AOTBT server.

Ingame Name:HELLMAN81

Why you want to join:I would really want to join you're community because I have always wanted to play on a server just like the Mindcrack or Hermitcraft server and even more so on AOTBT.

I mostly play single player but i always ask my friends if they want to play with me but they never do they are more of "Techy" Guys so they play other modpacks so it would be awesome if i could join you're awesome server!

How well do you know this mod pack:I know this how to use almost all of the mods in the modpack but the only modpack i'm not too good at is witchery but I pretty much know every other thing.

Do you agree to the rules?Yes indeed i strongly agree with the rules!

Ingame Name: Hidden_Paw

Why you want to join: I want to play and survive with a friendly community

How well do you know this mod pack: i have experience with the majority of the mods, but im confused still about a few

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Ingame Name: majje

Why you want to join: Looking for a small server that will provide some interaction, yet still not cramped so that I will have my own space

How well do you know this mod pack: Pretty well, I know the basics of most the mods

Do you agree to the rules? Yh

In game name: MASTERJ3112

Why you want to join:  I want to join to meet new people and learn more about mod pack with friends.

How well do you know mod pack?: on a scale from 1 to 10 I would say 7

Do you agree to rules?: I agree 100%

Edited by james3112

Ingame Name:Lifegrasp180

Why you want to join: Because i want a small, nice server that i could build in without greifers always getting into my stuff.

How well do you know this mod pack: pretty well actually.

Do you agree to the rules?: Of course!

IGN?: Jukeblocks

AGE?: 17

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: I always wanted to play on a white-listed server and once i saw that this one had balanced terms/rules i decided this was the perfect server to apply for. 

LOCATION?: Canada, Ontario (and if this info is for time-zones i am in eastern)

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THIS MOD-PACK?: I am fairly familiar with AOTB 6/10 

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES?: Yes!!!

Edited by Jukeblocks

In Game Name: GyroMelody

Reason:Starting A Youtube Series need a small community Whitelisted

Agree To The Rules: Yes

How Much Do You Know The Mod Pack: About 6/10

Edited by GyroMelody

IGN: jwcote

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN: I was looking to find a aotb server that had a good group of people and I really want to try aotb out in multiplayer!

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THIS MOD-PACK: I know a bunch of stuff but will be sticking to mostly building and exploring 

DO YOU AGREE WITH THE RULES: Yes, sounds great!

Ingame Name: RapidResultz

Why you want to join: Im looking for a small community where I can learn some new things in this mod pack I don’t know and help other with the ones I can.

How well do you know this mod pack: I have bben playing this mod pack in single player for about month now. I know most of them. Haven’t really played around with the witchery mod just as yet.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

Cheers :)

Ingame Name: Theemotionalemu

Why you want to join: I really would like to join a server on this pack, mostly because I don't want to just play by myself and have to search everything up. I also think playing by myself is boring, and I think this might be a very nice server to play on. 

How well do you know this mod pack: None at all. Just heard about it today.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do.

Ingame Name: iEmeraldGolem
Why you want to join: I am a mature user, even though I am 13, and I want to be able to play on a server with other mature players. I have played this pack a little in single player, but I got bored quickly because there wasn't anyone else playing with me. I really wanted to find a server with mature players and a fun community. 
How well do you know this mod pack: I've only played it a little bit, so not very well. I do know some of the mods pretty well and I can learn how to use more of the mods as needed though. I am a very fast learner. 
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, I do agree to the rules that you put forward. 

Ingame Name: g7xr23
Why you want to join:  Looking for a good community atmosphere, with none of the open server mentality
How well do you know this mod pack: Been playing it since launch, familiar with most of the mods included in other packs, not so much Necromancy, Witchery or Advanced Genetics.
Do you agree to the rules? Indeed i do.

Ingame Name: muteplay

Why you want to join: because i like to build and make new friends

How well do you know this mod pack: i'm familier with most  of the mods in the modpack

Do you agree to the rules? yes of course.

Ingame Name:linhtet

Why you want to join:I am looking for a friendly community to play with

How well do you know this mod pack:Ive been playing for a while and i know quite a bit

Do You Agree With The Rules?Yes

Edited by linhtet

Ingame Name:dragonflare9

Why you want to join: to play in a fun friendly community where i can learn and have fun

How well do you know this mod pack: not well but i would like to learn it

Do you agree to the rules ? yes

Ingame name: flashsugar

Why you want to join: I always like to have a whitelisted community where I can feel welcomed and build, have fun, and learn new things about the mod pack

How well do you know this mudpack: very little but I have learned some things

Do you Agree with the rules: Yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons