*1.0.10b* ✶ B-Team Server ✶ ➔ ☁ Whitelist ☁ Mature Staff ☁ 25+ Slots ☁ Friendly Community ☁ 24/7

Join?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the server?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name: FeelMyBiceps

Why you want to join: Searching for a tight knit server group where I can be part of. Tired of having servers die after a couple months.

How well do you know this mod pack: Very little just from watching videos but I have played modded minecraft before.

Do you agree to the rules? yes, 100%

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name:CreeperWarrior15

Why you want to join:I have looked for a aotbt server, and i really like this one because of the no banned items. I love some of the mods in this pack(Minions,Mr.Crayfish,ect.) and a lot of servers ban those items.

How well do you know this mod pack:on a scale of 1-10, probably 8. i am know most of these mods from other packs.

Do you agree to the rules?Yes!

Ingame Name: InfiniteXander

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a tight-knit and welcoming community to relax and have a fun time. I'm excited to meet others in the community and hopefully help make the world a better world.

How well do you know this mod pack: 3 - I haven't been playing Minecraft for too long as my computer was usually never able to run it smoothly, but I just purchased a new computer so I've been getting back into Minecraft and looking to learn more about this amazing mod pack with a community that's welcoming to newbies.

Do you agree to the rules? Yes

• 2 months later...

ingame name: MRawesomeSC

why you want to join: i wanted a "modded mindcrack" feal, and it looks like this server haz what i'm looking for.

how well do you know this mod pack: i know quite alot about it including the technical mods, carpenters, witchery :), and a few others.

do you agree to the rules: why wouldn't I? of course yes!

Ingame Name: tookiemonster1

Why you want to join: Looking for a small community to play AOTBT with, and hoepfully record a YouTube series on with other members.

How well do you know this mod pack: I know plenty of the mods, but still currently learning a few, such as thermal expansion.

Do you agree to the rules? yes

Ingame Name: woody0706

Why you want to join: Looking for a community to play with that is stable, been on many servers and most have gone down within a month or so and seen that this one has been up for a bit and still has active players (been snooping on your website :P )

How well do you know this mod pack: ive been playing this modpack seince it has come out and feel that i have a good knowledge of most of the mods in it

Do you agree to the rules? i agree to all the rules and will comply with all future rules :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons