Double_Line_copy2_zps932f1cdc.jpg

EDITED 7/6/14: Our new pack is out! Please apply here: http://righttorebel.net/forums/showthread.php?6911-Minecraft-Application-for-Whitelisting

I will no longer be monitoring this thread guys!

Right to Rebel

divider_zps4bdee307.jpg

About Us

• Adult Server, 18+
  • Server has been running over a year no with no downtime. We are stable and not going anywhere! So, if you are tired of servers shutting down on you, this is the place for you.
  • Right to Rebel has been member runned and paid for for over 10 years and is stable.
  • Teamspeak 3 is used and required while in game.
  • Close knit community. We are a family.
  • Competitions with rewards!
  • Community events like Quick Build Challenges, Musical Chairs and more to come.
  • Mod link and pack will be given upon approval.
  • rTr hosts several games. (DayZ, BF3, BF4, FFXIV)
  • We also play many other games as a group! (7DaysToDie, CivilizationV,WoW, DiabloIII... The list goes on.)
  • Please make sure to read all of the rules and put effort into your application. This is how I judge you as a person and a player. One worded responses tell me you don't care about getting approved. Make me laugh!
  • Read all the rules please.
  • Questions? TS3: 74.208.103.208

Rules

divider_zps4bdee307.jpg

1. No griefing, duping, hacking, or exploiting. 

2. No mechanical mining in the Overworld. This includes but is not limited to Turtles, Quarries, Arcane Bores, Ender Quarries et cetera.

3. If you do not know, ask an Admin, or otherwise assume no.

4. Not knowing is not an excuse.

5. Please use respectful speech. No sexist, racist or offensive speech is permitted. Multiple warnings on this aren't given.

6. Please use care with Thaumcraft.

7. One stack of fuel for your Stargate will be provided, use it wisely as you must trade or mine the rest yourself.

8. Don't steal my shit.

9. One quarry/turtle et cetera per person or per group. This means you are not allowed to have more than one mechanical device mining for you at a time. Unclear? Ask an Admin.

10. If you wish to Stream please check the forums and put in the proper paperwork prior to doing so.

11. Donations are not mandatory or inforced, however we fund all of this via donations, please ask a member if you are interested.

12. Mechanical mining is to be restricted to the mining world only. Please do not mine the Hollow Hills in Twilight Forest using machines.

13. Consensual PVP only! This is subject to change if we add a PVP world. But no PVP in the Overworld except for in the PVP Arena.

14. Avoid creating visual diarrhea. Examples of visual diarrhea are as follows but are not limited to: floating trees, messed up water flow, creeper holes, and 1x1 towers of cobble/sand/dirt... (Put water in your post.)

15. If you have a disptue, please keep it private, no text chat battles here guys. If it cannot be resolved contact an Admin or file a PAF. If it involes an Admin file a PAF. Here is the ranking system.

A. Howie

B. Lyzzie

C. Simon, Kenny or Tabs

16. No advertising other servers or sniping players.

17. Have fun!

Application​
divider_zps4bdee307.jpg
What is your username?
What is your name?
How old are you?
Location (State or City & Country)?
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
Do you have a microphone?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
Why do you wish to join our server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?
At what times do you typically play?
Are you willing to donate?
Are there any other games that you play?
How many hours a day do you play games? 
Do you have hairy arms?
Are you willing to get involved in community events?
Please tell us something about yourself:
Do you agree to the rules?

Specifications
divider_zps4bdee307.jpg

Virtual Private Server:
Four full, dedicated HT CPU cores (Nehalem or better)
8GB of RAM
300GB of RAID-protected storage
15GB SSD (Solely for running Minecraft)
Over 1,500GB of Bandwidth a month.
Windows Server 2012

Modifications and Plugins
divider_zps4bdee307.jpg

Major Mods, mind you there are 180 mods, I am just listing some of them. This pack is intended to make survival more difficult. Starvation is much easier, monsters are more difficult. It is also catering to people who enjoy both the tech and decorative side of Minecraft. AE, Ars Magica, Bibliocraft, Blood Magic, BC, ComputerCraft, Forestry, Hunger Overhauld, IC2, Mekanism, MFR, Pams Harvestcraft, Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft 4, Twilight Forest, Witchery, TE3, Zan's Minimap. RotaryCraft, MrCrayfish, and DecoCraft.

Family Album
divider_zps4bdee307.jpg

2014-04-26_205029_zps439ef7fa.png
Current spawn town.

2013-12-08_161217_zps6ce1f552.png
Everyone opening their presents for the holidays around our Christmas tree.

2013-11-07_231307_zps08f188f8.png

One of our Quick Build Challanges. 15 minutes to go wild in Creative Mode!

2013-10-29_220143_zpsbad5adf7.png

Donkel's and Lyzard's old mountain home.

2013-08-19_210502_zps60799e96.png

Old Spawn House on our previous mod pack.

2013-07-01_030354_zps3539a293.png

Train ride on our old map. Good times! People kept getting killed by the running locomotive.

2014-04-27_043140_zps3f85832d.png

Davey's super awesome pyramid of Thaumcraftiness.

Edited by thelyzardiam

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your username? Sabakugaara8
What is your name? Cameron
How old are you? 17. 
Location (State or City & Country)? Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
Have you ever been banned? Nope. http://mcbans.com/player/2111188/
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I played Ultimate a lot back when it was out, I also played some custom 1.6 packs. I'm familiar with all the mods, just something of a procrastinator.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: hs049l.png
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm a bit of both. I really like my privacy when it comes to living in a house, just cause I'm a bit weird about coming back on to seeing stuff moved around, but I'm fine with doing stuff with other players.
Do you have a microphone? Not currently, but I plan to buy one soon, as my headset just broke recently.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Once my headset comes, I shall.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since Alpha
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Since FTB Beta Pack A
At what times do you typically play? Currently, I can play anywhere from 6:00 AM MST, to 3:00 PM.
Are there any other games that you play? I play WoW, LoL, and a multitude of console games.
How many hours a day do you play games? A lot.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes. (Lava is lova)
(I'd like to add, that I know I'm not of age, but I'd like you to at least consider me to be a part of your community. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.)

You will have to teach me a few things. I'm use to playing Unleashed BoP LOL

What is your username?

ICs_Mouse I prefer Mouse

What is your name?

Marianne

How old are you?

25 with 26 yrs xp..ok ok 51 LOL

I am in a state of perpetual smart-assedness

I don't live in a city, but the bush country we live in is refered to as BFNW aka

Camper, Manitoba Canada

Have you ever been banned?

Not to my knowledge & you will not find me on mcbans.com

Unleashed & I love Tinker Construct I love the seared tanks filled with LAVA for lighting rather than water LOL

Do check out - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1cK5TQtuJ74Rm5AKhFl2OQ/videos

I'm not a regular there as I should be, but it will give you a bit of an idea.

It's all for MEEEeeeee for meeee...No, It's about the family & community based feel. I like the whole 3- Musketeers thing, "1 for all & all for 1" TEAM for me is Together Everyone Achieves More

Yeah, but I really don't need it, they say you can hear me 3 miles away LOL

I think it might need replacing soon tho

Sure, if you teach me how to install & use the thing correctly, why not :D

All morning & most of the afternoon

Since Aug9/13 & FTB since about Nov/13

Again I would have to say all morning & most of the afternoon :P (I warned you, I'm a smart ass LOL)

Again since about Nov/13

Play? You mean this isn't a dream? It's only a game?? You mean I am playing & not living this stuff? LOL

I occasionally stop playing long enough to deal with this thing called RL, not sure why it's so important anymore, at my age everything is better if you can PLAY at it =:D

as for times... around 6-7 AM to i would guess, until dark, I think like 8-10pm depends on the weather & how much joking around is happening on the server. CST, i think we are on par with Chicago

Other games?? What other games? You mean there are other games than Minecraft? Don't tell my husband that, he'll cook you lava :P LOL

Once in a blue moon we might play Halo, but we haven't done that since I started playing MC ;)

all of them!!! from the time I come to in the morning to the time my husband drags me back to bed because I am passing out in front of the computer. ROFL

Do you have hairy arms?

Again with the hairy arms. Why would I want Harry's Arms, I like InvertedCow's better, they're more snuggly & furry. Besides, the Zombies said the needed to give Harry's Arms to the Creepers to pay ransom for the micro-zombies to stop with the sieges. So NO I do NOT have Harry's Arms anymore

Should you chose to add me to your clan & family, I would consider rebuilding something I lost on another server due to world reset. took me almost 3 months to do it.

Lava and water mix only if you want obsidian. Amethyst is my fav stone ever :D

What is your username?
-SgtDuKriss9
What is your name?
-Kristian
How old are you?
-19, almost 20
-The netherlands
-Nope, i am a good guy :)
- I like tinkers cause of the possibilities and different overpowered weapons and tools. Ic2 is one of my likings to!
-I unfortunately don't have pictures of things i built, but you can ask Mouse some stuff cause we where on the same server, i like buidling a lot so like example i have build 1-2 castles on the last server, treehouses in the jungle biomes, a slefmade mountain for my secret storage that nobody could recognize, and many more things.
-Well i am both, i like working together but i also like some alone time, but yeah i don't have any preference
-Yes i have
-Yes, i need to download that but i am willing to
-Minecraft for over 3 years now i think
-At least 1 year now that i know of!
- That depends on my schedule for school, mostly in the evenings from 19:00-23:00 my time.
-Hmm on the pc i play borderlands and some other games, if i have time im playing on the xbox, games like battlefield, fifa or gta!
- if i must guess, like 4 hours?
Do you have hairy arms?
-Yes, im sorry that i have Lava arms :(
Edited by SgtDuKriss9

What is your username? mageking09
What is your name? Zach or dex(nickname)
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? FL usa
Have you ever been banned? no
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? not that many
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? community
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since I was 16
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? about 13 months(still not that good)
At what times do you typically play? after school
Are there any other games that you play? LOL
How many hours a day do you play games?  5
Do you have hairy arms? yes, just like a ape. xD

What is your username? kalegos89
What is your name? Gabriel
How old are you? 37
Location (State or City & Country)? Lisbon, Portugal
Have you ever been banned? No.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Basically all, i know most mods and often do my own packs for fun.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Been off for a while, dont have nothing to show at this moment, i am sorry.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Always community player, probably more solo just when starting a new server.
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Since 1.2.5.
At what times do you typically play? Depends, can be from morning to late night, my work is not certain in terms of schedule.
Are there any other games that you play? 7 days To Die, Archeage, Guild Wars 2, Rift, Simcity 4 and new one, Hearthstone and couple more, i play everything i can get my hands on and can have fun.
How many hours a day do you play games? Can be from two hours to twelve or more.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, not as much as a sapient cousin, can save me from a harsh winter. But will not save me in a pool of Lava.
Edited by kronosh2

What is your username?
SuPeR6EiGhT

What is your name?
Zac

How old are you?
24 years young.

Chicago IL

Not as far as I know.

I'm going to have to go with Feed The Beast and Mindcrack It's the one that I have played on for most of my time on Minecraft. I didn't start with vanilla.

There's so much... There was this massive marble tower with multiple levels that I had made with my buddy. It took up 4 chunks and went all the way down and up. It also had an even bigger moat filled with lava. Each level had a purpose. Farms, storage, power (nuclear reactors and solar panels when they weren't nerfed), experience farms, matter fabricator, thaumcraft, etc.
Another one that I did was a giant platform with huge pillars that had lava and water running through them. On the platform there was a roman style open house that had a spiraling stairway leading to the rest of the rooms.
I did some sort of xycraft island with abstract shapes that were the buildings for housing machines and what not. I tried to make it look otherworldly and warped. 
I've done much more and have many more ideas that I am excited to try out.

More community-oriented but I do both. I really like exploring, learning new mods, and doing the magic stuffs.

I do.

Of course :).

I believe around four years now...

Pretty much since the beginning. Super6nine got me in to Minecraft and had already exhausted a lot of mods so I had to pick it up quickly or not play Minecraft with him.

At what times do you typically play? Normally after 3 or 4 PM my time.

So many... I play Path of Exile, War Thunder, World of Tanks, Civilization 5, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Heroes of Might and Magic (Rarely ever get to finish a game though. It literally takes a whole day to do a four player map), World of Warcraft (I used to), Starcraft, every Diablo, and many more.

Probably 8-12 when I play Minecraft. I definitely binge on Minecraft. Otherwise, probably 4-6.

Do you have hairy arms?
Sadly, yes... >.<
Edited by Super6eighT

What is your username? Chronoc86

What is your name? Chris

How old are you? 32

Location (State or City & Country)? Indiana USA

Have you ever been banned? No

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB

Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: i dont have any pictures new comp. but i like to tinker with contraptions such as farms of the like.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? the bigger the community the better.

Do you have a microphone? yes

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes

How long you been playing Minecraft? since beta

How long have you been playing FTB? about a year

What is the time period that you typically play? evenings

Are there any other games that you play? wow, LOL, dota2. im apart of a gaming comunity so what ever comes out on steam. but they have stop doing FTB due to lack of people wanting it

How many hours a day do you play games? when i dont work or sleep i game

Do you have hairy arms? yes
Edited by chronoc86

What is your username? MerryPippin

What is your name? Joshua

How old are you? 24

Have you ever been banned? No

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Direwolf20, though I have tried Ultimate and Unleashed before and have had experience with Gregtech

Pictures/Videos/Descriptions of things you have built:

I tend to build horizontally rather than vertically and like to create old-world looking structures. This is my latest wizard's tower:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39660414/Wizard%20Tower%20Day.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/39660414/Wizard%20Tower%20Night.png

There is no Lava Gen in the basement, I opted for Nuclear power instead

Are you a community-oriented or solo player? More solo than community. I enjoy socializing and working with others but I am more introvert than extrovert.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak? Yes, but I have been using Skype mostly so my Teamspeak knowledge is limited

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Several years now, not sure excactly how long. It was before Ocelots though

How long have you been playing Modded minecraft? For almost as long, I discovered DW20 early on and have been playing modded ever since

At what times do you typically play? It actually varies quite a lot, but most often in the 8pm - 1am EST time slot

Are there any other games that you play? Several! Right now my favorites are Minecraft, KSP, EUIV, CK2, and Skyrim

How many hours a day do you play games? Usually between 3-6

Do you have hairy arms? No more than is normal, I expect

What is your username? arallak
What is your name? Anderson Allak
How old are you? I'm 32 years old.
Location (State or City & Country)? Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Have you ever been banned? I was never banned.
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Forestry, Ars Magica 2, Applied Energistics, IC2, Soul Shards and Minefactory Reloaded.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I have no pictures of anything that I built.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I prefer to play in the community. Occasionally, I play alone to learn about other mods.
Do you have a microphone? I had, but I think it is broken. 
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I play for 4 years.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? I play a little more than two years.
At what times do you typically play? I play every day. during the week I play at night. On weekends I usually play in the morning.
Are there any other games that you play? Rust and Wayward. But I intend to buy 7 Days to Die
How many hours a day do you play games? During week 3 hours. Weekends 12 hours.
Do you have hairy arms? I have enough to not freeze to death in winter.

What is your username? alianoriel

What is your name? Alison

How old are you? 23

Location (State or City & Country)? Maryland, USA

Have you ever been banned? Nope! :D

Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Direwolf20... though I really only use mods as directed while playing with my friend MerryPippin. Otherwise, I'm more a Minecraft purist. :P

Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I actually prefer the exploration aspects of Minecraft more than building... so while I've built things such as castles, farms, and skyscrapers, I prefer to spend most of my time spelunking!

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm used to playing more by myself or teaming up with a friend or two. Not so much across a wide community.

Do you have a microphone? Indeed! A condenser mic, at that. It's shiny.

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure, once I figure out how to use it! :P

How long have you been playing Minecraft? On and off for years!

How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? On and off for months!

At what times do you typically play? As often as MerryPippin lures me in with his talk of grand construction projects.

Are there any other games that you play? I play World of Warcraft regularly with my family guild, and I play Skyrim often... also, I have a thing for hidden object games. Don't judge me. I lava them.

How many hours a day do you play games? Depends on the day, really. Anywhere from 1-2 weekdays, 3-6 on weekends?

Do you have hairy arms? Exceedingly. Despite my being female, sadly.

What is your username? PaperKrane
What is your name? Jesse
How old are you? 24
Location (State or City & Country)? Texas
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?  Some tekkit, FTB mostly. I love foresty and I've done BC/IC2 front and back.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I wish I had records of my stuff. I like to keep a very natural feel to my base, like a workshop you might see in Myst, or a high tech version of a frontier house. Carving a little space of humanity invaded by all the bannanas features from minecraft. My next project I want to build the leaning tower of Bisa, the walls of my base will be made of BEES!

Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community for sure, I get lonely with deserted homes and constructions. Almost to the point of drowning myself in lava.
Do you have a microphone? Yup
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Absolutely (I'm hiding there now, shhhh.)
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Too long to remember, from around the beginning.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? I think original tekkit was the first pack I played.
At what times do you typically play? After 6pm central, on the weekends.
Are there any other games that you play? I'm a gamer at heart. Nowadays I play LoL if not minecraft, some single player games. (Sims, Don't starve, Strategy)
How many hours a day do you play games?  Too many, I'm not going to count for fear of an existential crisis. :D
Do you have hairy arms? I would describe it as a fine, downy sort of hair.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons