What is your username? Le_Joueur
What is your name? A. E. Fang Langford
How old are you? 48
Location (State or City & Country)? MNUSA
Have you ever been banned? No; is it a requirement? Is Lava? Is Water?
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FtB, Technicpack, Bukkit and Modloader
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: See tinyurl.com/lyvpt9e
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Helpful solo player with a freebie box at his base. Who forgets seekrit instructions as soon as he reads them.
Do you have a microphone? Only a bad one, why?
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? If 'participating' includes allowing shy players to remain speechless, sure.
How long you been playing Minecraft? Since beta 1.3 came out.
How long have you been playing FTB? Seven Months or So.
What is the time period that you typically play? As night falls in Merkia for hours.
Are there any other games that you play? Marvel Superhero Squad, Everquest Next Landmark and my own Scattershot (a spoken-word game).
How many hours a day do you play games? From 2 to 8 hours at a time; I'm a retiree.
Do you have hairy arms? All but the fish-belly white undersides!

I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down somewhere conspicuous to make art and get feedback.

Edited by Le_Joueur

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your username? Methii
What is your name? Thomas
How old are you? 26
Location (State or City & Country)? Netherlands (not the one with the lava oceans)
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? ftb, tekkit, tfc and some smaller (homemade) modpacks.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:
>

What is your username?  Edletier
What is your name? Fede
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? Buenos Aires, Argentina 
Have you ever been banned? Nope 
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? FTB: Ultimate and Unleashed, Yogspack and Tekkit.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: Sorry but I don't have any. Since none of my friends play Minecraft I have no need for them.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I love group projects, whatever the project is. And it doesn't need be a progress thing. I love any project. Sadly, I hardly have the chance. Hopefuly this will change on this server.
Do you have a microphone? Yes I do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes I am
How long have you been playing Minecraft? About 4 years
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? 2 years, more or less
At what times do you typically play? Afternoons, and at night during weekends.
Are there any other games that you play? Only Ikariam. It's an internet browser game, so it only demands 5 minutes a day generally.
How many hours a day do you play games? More than 4
Do you have hairy arms? I have Lava arms

About my location. Although I'm a little away, I generally have no lag. I may have trouble with pvp but nothing else. Hope to join you soon!
Edited by fedeboge

What is your username? carpet1982
What is your name? chris
How old are you? 31
Location (State or City & Country)? Missouri USA
Have you ever been banned? no
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? unleashed and some monster and never in lava< forgot ,
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: was server admin and never seemed to have time to build anything epic
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? alittle bit of both
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? yes i can
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? about 2
At what times do you typically play? 9-11 cst
Are there any other games that you play? sometimes not very often cod, wow
How many hours a day do you play games? 3-4
Do you have hairy arms? nope but my back is tho

BTW IC_mouse recomended me to this server
Edited by carpet1982

What is your username? Le_Joueur

Accepted

What is your username? Methii

Accepted

What is your username?  Edletier

Accepted, I'm from south america myself ;) (Uruguay)

What is your username? carpet1982

Declined, please make sure you read the entire application guidelines on the first post.

Edited by Stadniuk

What is your username? turtlelord
What is your name? Bill
How old are you? 22
Location (State or City & Country)? Oregon
Have you ever been banned? No
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Gregtech and Ultimate
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:  I usually build cathedral style with hidden or underground tech infrastructure, although the style varies I always stick with lava in liquiducts for lighting.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I'm a community player; there's SSP for solo playing.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes of course.
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Probably, after I meet the community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Beta, piston release. I think that was 1.7 or something.
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Not that long, around 7 months or so.
At what times do you typically play? My work schedule varies, but that just means I get to meet night and day players :)
Are there any other games that you play? Smite and LoL
How many hours a day do you play games?  4
Do you have hairy arms? A little bit I suppose.

What is your username? ClearCrisis
What is your name? Nick 
How old are you? 20
Location (State or City & Country)? New York
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? I have played attack of the b-team and ultra modded survival, just got back into minecraft recently. Previously I made my own modpacks.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: I normally build large structures of different styles. My favorite types of builds are open natural areas as well as building into mountains.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? I've only played solo because none of my friends are into minecraft, but I'd really love to be a part of a community.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Sure
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Of course!
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha, not sure what year
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Almost as long, I first got into mods from watching Direwolf and other Youtube channels
At what times do you typically play? Various times, typically after midnight for a couple hours or a few hours before 5pm
Are there any other games that you play? I have a ps4, but don't play too many pc games atm. Will change once I build a desktop. I am also heavy into "The Floor is Lava"
How many hours a day do you play games? Depends on the day, probably 2-4, would be more if I had the time.
Do you have hairy arms? Yes, but not outrageously like hairy.. I have blonde hair so I guess they don't really look too hairy, but there's definitely a decent amount of hair.
Edited by CelestialEntity

What is your username?   Sleepysylph
What is your name?  Sylvia
How old are you?  40
Location (State or City & Country)? Tennessee, USA
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Thaumcraftery!!! Also others many others.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:  Lots of shenangens of a magical nature including magical roads, infusers, time torches, dartcraft swords, digital miners, pearl farms, and other fun stuff.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both to be honest... I can do things to help others and play as my own person.
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1/2 year
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? 1/2 year
At what times do you typically play? All day
Are there any other games that you play? Civ 2, Used to play wow, eq2, FF (all), Oblivion, Skyrim, Daggerfall, MANY rpg's.
How many hours a day do you play games?  5+
Do you have hairy arms? I wax :D  actually no.

What is your username? 123pker123
What is your name? Tyler
How old are you? 18
Location (State or City & Country)? NY, US
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? About every FTB mod pack.
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: N/A. Highly tech guy don't focus much on making things look nice. (:
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Community-oriented i get bored when i am alone :P
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? Yes
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? Since Tekkit Classic
At what times do you typically play? After School/working out
Are there any other games that you play? I play bunch different games (League of legends, Wow, Wildstar, 7 days to die)
How many hours a day do you play games? To much. lol
Do you have hairy arms? no i use "lava" on them :D

What is your username?: del429
What is your name?: Conner
How old are you?: 18
Location (State or City & Country)?: Australia, Central QLD
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?: No, Not that i can think of (hold on I've been banned once but not sure if it is a real banned or what. It does not tell me a ip address or a reason. It tells me nothin just that i have been banned once. Not sure if that counts)
Which mod packs are you most familiar with?: Tekkit and Ultra Modded Survival
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built:  I do not have any Pic's or Vid's of things that i have built, but I can build above average and very flexible.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?: I work best with a team.
Do you have a microphone?: Well yes I do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?: Its much better than typing in Minecraft
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan?: Matters if I can get alone with most of them
Why do you wish to >join our server?: I enjoy play UMS. I would like to find a good server that i'll look ford in playing for hours
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Haha. Since I was about 15 when you could craft in Minecraft when it first released
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?: No longer than a year
At what times do you typically play?: I can not answer that cause of uni coming up for me (hopefully)
Are you willing to donate?: I donate if the server shows that it will stay up for a long time, so that I get my money's worth
Are there any other games that you play?: Just paid for Day-Z. I am hope-less with walking in that game but i am trying to get the controls working.
How many hours a day do you play games?: That is a hard thing to answer since I sometimes help out in the community and studing to prep up for uni.
Do you have hairy arms?: Different question to ask someone online but yes, I do
Are you willing to get involved in community events?: I do like to help out with things to fill up my time.
Please tell us something about yourself: I'm 18, lost my job not too long ago cause of my boss wasn't happy about me going from Full-time to Part-time when most of the employees have quite. I am a funny guy, easy to talk to and a good listener. (Maybe why this towns thinks im gay) Other than that I'm a easy to get along guy.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes. I am more than happy with the Lava.
Edited by Del429

What is your username?natirs
What is your name?i prefer to just be crystal
How old are you? 20
Location (State or City & Country)? israel
Have you ever been banned? If yes, why? i was a server admin for a certain community and they did not like the way i run the server so they demoted me and put someone i hated in charge. so he banned me to get back at me
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? ultimate pack but i can get used to technic
Pictures, videos, or descriptions of things you have built: a room i called the furnace due to its capacity and machinery to automate everything i wanted? water bases? air bases? [its not a question but things i actualy built
Are you community-oriented or a solo player?im more of a solo in my nature but i can work as a team and with other people
Do you have a microphone? yes i do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? if i remember and have time to do so i suppose i do
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan?depending on how my experience with the community will go. i make this application for just a server to play in but it can go further and i might will join
Why do you wish to join our server? a server to play in and a possible community to join
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?about a year i think
At what times do you typically play?umm its hard to tell. sometimes im needed outside of my computer zone at diffrent times but when im home i often play on my computer and mostly minecraft
Are you willing to donate? i dont tend to donate
Are there any other games that you play?battlefield 3 ghost recon phantoms far cry 3 the elder scrolls skyrim call of duty modern warfare 2 and sometimes other games on steam
How many hours a day do you play games? usualy about 3-5 hours a day
Do you have hairy arms? ashamed of having so but yes
Are you willing to get involved in community events? yea i would love to if some of those happen in my timezone hours
Please tell us something about yourself: im a very honest trustworthy compassionate and determined to achive goals i put to myself
Do you agree to the rules? lavaaa

What is your username?    
Labinnak82

What is your name?    
Jed

How old are you?      

Location (State or City & Country)?              
California

Have you ever been banned? If yes, why?    
no sir.  I'm all for sticking to the rules.

Which mod packs are you most familiar with?
Technic, Attack of the B Team, Hexxit

On a vanilla server I used to play on I made a sandstone palace type building in the desert.  It had a huge "checkerboard" staircase leading into the main chamber.  It also had an elevator leading upstairs, and a patio overlooking the river.  Nearby I made a replica of the house I was born in... it was pretty good size....unfortunately I never took any screenshots of it.  

Are you community-oriented or a solo player?
As far as my living quarters go, I prefer my privacy, but I don't have a problem interacting with the community...I am open to giving "tours" of my place, lol.  

Do you have a microphone?
Well yes, but it's not a very good one...  

Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3?
Sure, I just need to grab TS3...  and if my mic sucks too much I can always get another one ;)

After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan?
Not sure what that might entail, but if I like it here I'm sure I'd be open to it.

Why do you wish to join our server?
Though I do like to focus on my plot of land quite a bit, I have been looking for a true mature server.  Not a fan of seeing the chat window fill up with a bunch of nonsense...  it usually leads to me hiding it thus defeating the purpose of joining in the first place lol.  I like interacting with players about builds and stuff, and I'm pretty easy to get along with....and I like to make people laugh too.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I think since 1.2.3?  (a couple years)

How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?
I got into the technic launcher a month or so after I started playing MC, so about 2 years.

At what times do you typically play?
I'm on the west coast, so I'm usually playing from 5pm pst to 7pm.  Typically I'll drop in for a lil while before work...and maybe another hour or so before I go to bed.  

Are you willing to donate?
If I enjoy the server enough, I usually do yes :)

Are there any other games that you play?
Yeah, but not any multiplayer games...  I like oldschool shooters and point and click adventures.  I blame it on my crappy laptop.

How many hours a day do you play games? 
At least 2 hours a day for most of the week, if not all...

Do you have hairy arms?
As a man, yes, I do....  except that time I fell in Lava.....

Are you willing to get involved in community events?
Of course, I like the idea building contests, arenas and stuff...

Please tell us something about yourself:
As I said before, I like making people laugh.  Witty banter is (almost) always readily available with me...  I've been gaming since SMB, so I have a soft spot in my heart for retro-graphics (Hotline: Miami was badass!)  I'm guilty of pixel art as well....  I am a musician and I love playing guitar and messing around with my keyboard and making instrumentals.  I also dabble in graphic design, and for the better part of 10 years or more I was making promotional/album artwork for myself and a few other underground artists...and I somehow fit a full time job in there somewhere lol.

Do you agree to the rules?
Of course!  Not much more to say about that...

What is your username? 
Solidflip

What is your name?
TJ (but you can call me Solid )

How old are you?

California

Nope

Lots: FTB ultimate/Monster/Mindcrack/UNhinged, Technic Voltz/Hexxit/Big Dig, and a couple private packs

Well i once built a 120 alveary bee room that made mining obsolete. Unfortunately i dont have pictures of it and the save is gone. Hows that?

Community mostly, ofc when im all alone i can deal with it :P

yes and a headset to hear you through :)

Yes everytime im on, except when my wife is next to me.... she doesnt like when i talk during her shows....even though she talks during mine!

Sure, not sure what that entails but sounds good so far

To participate in a community where i can build what i want, while enjoying the company of others :)

A few years now, not sure how long exactly.

Since i started MC, i dont think i have ever played vanilla, and now its too late

Evenings, but as i work hectic hours it can change to mornings at the drop of a hat....Well the drop of my supervisors pen on the schedule to be exact but....

If i find it to be worthwhile (as in the community is stable, i enjoy it, ill be there for a while)

Well seeing as my brother ""Borrowed"" my 360.... mainly MC

Too much according to my wife... it depends on my availability. sometimes a couple hours, sometimes all night

Do you have hairy arms?
Compared to a woman yes, Compared to Chewbacca? No Then again if we dunked Chewy in lava...... might be another story

Indeed

I am an easy person to get along with, love to laugh and can be a total nerd at times and a jock at others...AND im a bit weird, but in a good way :)

Yes
Edited by Solidflip

What is your username?
In0kz

What is your name?
Emil

How old are you?

Karlstad, sweden

Nope

I've mostly played the HoboJoe RF and the BMRF packs. they are both quite similar to this pack.

no I always seem to forget to save pics of my projects :/

I'm open for both but I mostly play in smaller groups.

yea I have.

I might. depends on the people.

Maybe. depends on how I like it here.

I have been looking for a new server since our own went down that is very much like it, and this one fits the discription :)

since the alpha

also since the alpha, or it could be the beta. I think it was during the alpha though.

depends on how much I have to do but mostly whenever I feel like it. I'm currently studying so as long as I don't have classes I'm on all day long. I do have some work to do during summer though so I might not be on as much as I usually would.

hm not really, not just like that. I wouldn't mind it if I like it here though.

Diablo 3 mostly
varies alot but I play as much as I possibly can and some more.

Do you have hairy arms?
semi I guess. I mean there's alot of hair, almost completely covered but it's not that dark so it doesn't look that hairy.

I might be, depending on the event.

I'm a happy swede who does nothing but play minecraft all day long :D

Yea

lava
Edited by In0kz

What is your username?
BEA5TRIDER

What is your name?
Ola

How old are you?

Location (State or City & Country)?
Sweden

Have never been banned.

Mostly a custom mod-pack very similar to FTB.

Unfortunately not, worlds always seem to get deleted before I come up with the idea to take any pics.

I mostly play in smaller groups but love participating in building towns or bigger projects like that.

Yes

As long as I'm playing MC I'll definitely be on! 

Once I've settled in and enjoy the people I'd be glad to join!

Me and my friend in0kz has been searching for a modded server with the correct mods and with some people on it, and this fits in pretty nicely :D

Maybe for a year or two, jumped straight in to the modded version!

Maybe a year or two, ;)

Could be any time since my sleeping-pattern always changes.

If I love the server enough I'd be happy 2.

Mostly fps games such as Titanfall, BF3, BF4, have also played a lot of day-z. lava

Since I'm currently free from work I play pretty much every awake hour.

Do you have hairy arms?
doesn't everyone?

Very much so.

I am a Swede without blonde hair.

Yes
Edited by beastrid3r

What is your username?Bigdawgg
What is your name?Daniel
How old are you? 25
Location (State or City & Country)? Sweden
Have you ever been banned? Never! :)
Which mod packs are you most familiar with? Ive played the most popular mods with pipes & technology, magic & new biomes.
Are you community-oriented or a solo player? Both, Im probably going to play alot with In0kz & Bea5trider
Do you have a microphone? yes i do
Are you willing to participate on a regular basis in TeamSpeak3? if i remember and have time to do so i suppose i do
After getting settled are you interested in joining the rTr clan? Servers with interessting themes, mods and games is interesting.
Why do you wish to join our server? I have always loved Minecraft and counts it as one of the best games to take gameing one step forward even with its retrographic theme wich allured me from the start. I want to join the server to play with In0kz and Bea5trider.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since it was released
How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? I have always been playing on alot of modded servers so I got some experience but Im eager to figure it out again! :)
At what times do you typically play? All day all night, suits with most timezones ;)
Are there any other games that you play?Im an all around gamer I like crative games, moba & RPGs. Terraria, Starbound, Dota II, Diablo 3, Space enginers etc.etc.
How many hours a day do you play games? usualy about 9 hours a day
Do you have hairy arms? Im no gorilla
Are you willing to get involved in community events? yea sure could be fun!
Please tell us something about yourself: Im an easy going guy with alot of compassion. I like to build with alot of graphical styles and designs.
Do you agree to the rules? yes I do lava  lava
Edited by Bigdawgg

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons