Hello, recently one of my Tekkit worlds has been crashing the game. I am able to go onto other worlds and I set my graphics to the bare minimum to play the game. I have a pc with 8gb of ram, runs on windows 7, and is 64bit. I'm pretty sure I have the latest version of Java and am running tekkit on the latest version. I haven't attempted to change any of the coding or add any mods, everything was running fine till recently.

The problem is, after I set the game up and click single player then play on my world the game closes to my desktop. Please help.

These are the last 6 lines of code on the console after the crash:

[b#439]  2014-04-30 18:50:40 [iNFO] [sTDOUT] #@!@# Game crashed! Crash report saved to: #@!@# C:UsersMyhat2youAppDataRoaming.technicmodpackstekkitmaincrash-reportscrash-2014-04-30_18.50.40-server.txt
[b#439]  2014-04-30 18:50:40 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Stopping server
[b#439]  2014-04-30 18:50:40 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving players
[b#439]  2014-04-30 18:50:40 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving worlds
[b#439]  2014-04-30 18:50:40 [iNFO] [Minecraft-Server] Saving chunks for level 'Copy of New World--'/Overworld
[b#439]  AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

This was the crash report system error details......I think

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
      Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
      Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
      Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation
      Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
      Memory: 502636664 bytes (479 MB) / 1031802880 bytes (984 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

• Discord Moderator

Please don't start multiple threads for the same problem. It makes it very difficult for those of us who try to provide support to figure out what's current.

Something is amiss. You claim that your PC has 8G of ram, but that crash report shows that you have a 32bit OS installed. 32bit Windows can only use (a bit under) 4G of RAM total. Additionally, you won't be able to assign more than 1G to your client which can cause problems.

My apologies for posting another thread for my problem, however I do have an 8gb ram system with a 64bit os. I don't know why the crash report says otherwise but I wouldn't give misinformation which could misdirect people on how to solve this problem. Also by posting a single other thread could have solved the problem faster for me and given referance to people with the same problem. However, I'm sorry that was selfish of me.

Well I got the latest version of java (64 bit) and unfortunately I have the same problem, however a different system error.

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
      Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
      Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
      Java Version: 1.7.0_55, Oracle Corporation
      Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
      Memory: 1642050944 bytes (1565 MB) / 2160066560 bytes (2060 MB) up to 4772069376 bytes (4551 MB)

could you provide us your error log through pastebin?

(C:UsersMyhat2youAppDataRoaming.technicmodpackstekkitmaincrash-reportscrash-2014-04-30_18.50.40-server.txt said your first error posting, but you will have a newer one by now ;))

• Discord Moderator

Also, unless you are running a massive texture pack there is almost never any reason to go past 2G of memory allocation in the Launcher. Try setting it to that and hop back here with what you find.

Well I tried allocating it with less memory and that didn't work. I also found that a lot of people are having this same issue. I think it's best if I relaunch the seed and try and build it all back :( thanks for the help anyway :)