[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name:Darkkatana101

How long you have played mc/b-team:2 and a half years MC/ I've been playing AoTB for about 3/4 of a year

How often you play mc/b-team: Quite often I would say. Maybe 2 hours a day 5 days a week

Other information:I am not one who rages automatically at dying. I am also more mature than others might be, and am willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. I am also quite a good builder, and like to be a bit isolated from most people so I am not interrupted, though the occasional visitor is okay.
Edited by Darkktanana101

Ingame name: mikesmit

How long you have played mc/b-team: i've played b-team for about 6 months now and been playing minecraft sice 1.4

How often you play mc/b-team: any time i can (mostly 4-5 days a week a few hours a day)

Other information: i've been looking for community servers to play on and have fun on. not worrying about griefers and building stuff for and with the community. generally having a good time with the fellow server members :)

Bro I feel your pain D:

ingame name: pikminbozo10

how long ive played minecraft/b team: ive played minecraft since beta and b team for the past week or so

how often I play a MC/B-Team: quite often. a lot on weekends and sometimes in the week

other information: never can find a good server that im content with. either to many people or a lot of banned items and stuff and I wanna play in a small friendly community

I created my name when I was 10 so it really sucks. (this is back when I Loved pikmin) but I prefer to be called splinterbee. im planning on starting a dino lab

IGN: fudgemuffin90

Time played: I started playing 4 years ago and have recently become interested in AotBT.

How often I play Minecraft: I stopped playing Minecraft for about 3 months due to burnout, but Im going to start playing frequently again.

Additional information: I created my username when I was 10 so its a bit retarded. Im a skilled builder and Im excellent at PvP (If you ever decided to implement PvP minigames) and would hopefully try to get two friends whitelisted if all goes well. Im the kind of guy that spends days just reading articles on the wiki trying to absorb everything so basic knowledge should not be a problem :)

IGN: A_Fat_Hobo_101

Time played on MC/AOTBT: I've played minecraft for about two years and I have not much experience with bteam but I am very familiar with many of the mods in the pack

How often I play minecraft: Almost every other day or everyday depends on my school schedule

IGN : TheUltraGnom

how long you have played MC/B team : about 1 month 

how often you play MC/Bteam : once a day 

Other information : I realy like the withchery mod !! :D

Ingame name: roostevaba123

How long you have played mc/b-team: not much, maybe a vague month or so

How often you play mc/b-team: maybe an hour a day or less, depends on the mood

Other information: I really enjoy building with other people and forming bases ,groups with them. 

You're all whitelisted now, enjoy your stay! Sorry about the time it took for me to respond and the server is now 1.0.12a!

In Game Name: Z1lla2oo

How long have I played Minecraft/B-team: Minecraft I've played for 2 or 3 years. B-team has been almost a year or so

How often do I play Mincraft/B-team: Constantly, or when I can get to the computer to play.

Other info: I have experience with building as well as some of the mods within this server! I am a girl who likes to help others when they need it!

Ingame name:Darkkatana101

How long you have played mc/b-team:2 and a half years MC/ I've been playing AoTB for about 3/4 of a year

How often you play mc/b-team: Quite often I would say. Maybe 2 hours a day 5 days a week

Other information:I am not one who rages automatically at dying. I am also more mature than others might be, and am willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. I am also quite a good builder, and like to be a bit isolated from most people so I am not interrupted, though the occasional visitor is okay.

Ingame name: mikesmit

How long you have played mc/b-team: i've played b-team for about 6 months now and been playing minecraft sice 1.4

How often you play mc/b-team: any time i can (mostly 4-5 days a week a few hours a day)

Other information: i've been looking for community servers to play on and have fun on. not worrying about griefers and building stuff for and with the community. generally having a good time with the fellow server members :)

Ingame name: Eurix

How long you have played mc/b-team: Several years of MC and quite alot of b-team

How often you play mc/b-team: Everyday

You're all whitelisted now! Enjoy your stay! :) Sorry about the time it took for me to respond and the server is now 1.0.12a.

Ingame name: mobbos

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc since 1.6 beta and b team for a long time

How often you play mc/b-team:  24/7 if i want

this is for my friend

Ingame name: Revolution25

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc since 1.5 beta b team for few mounth

How often you play mc/b-team: few hours per day

Ingame name: Rokni_

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc 1 year im a pro to be honest ididnt play alot of b-team but i saw all the bdubs vids and alot of skyzm

How often you play mc/b-team: 1-5 hours a day

Other information: im tired from regauler mc i want mods

Ingame name: mobbos

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc since 1.6 beta and b team for a long time

How often you play mc/b-team:  24/7 if i want

this is for my friend

Ingame name: Revolution25

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc since 1.5 beta b team for few mounth

How often you play mc/b-team: few hours per day

Ingame name: Rokni_

How long you have played mc/b-team: mc 1 year im a pro to be honest ididnt play alot of b-team but i saw all the bdubs vids and alot of skyzm

How often you play mc/b-team: 1-5 hours a day

Other information: im tired from regauler mc i want mods

You're both whitelisted! Enjoy your stay :)

Ingame name: clav0220

How long you have played MC/B-Team: vanilla for more then 3 years and B team since it first came out.

How often do you play MC?B-Team: everyday!

Other information: I've bin playing B-team on other servers for about  months now, but it limits to what i can do since a lot of items are banned, i want to find a server that doesn't restrict me from using the pack to its full extent! 

Ingame name: ZoroARKangel

How long you have played mc/b-team: In Minecraft, about three years.  In B-Team, 11 months.

How often you play mc/b-team: Often, a couple times a week.  I often play about once every other day, though.

Other information: B-Team is one of my favorite modpacks to play around in.
In addition, I have never had any bans whatsoever.

Ingame name: ShanyeEast

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC: A few years now. AotBT: Since release.

How often you play mc/b-team: MC: Almost everyday. AotBT: Took a break, now I'm itching to get back in.

Other information: I love Attack of The B-Team. I love the B-Team. I love building. I love cool people. :)

Hello Kakan I'm having an issue with the server when i try to log in after this last restart it says "Connection Failed: Bag Login." Is it my connection or is it some other issue?

Just restart your client completly and it should work fine

Ingame name: clav0220

How long you have played MC/B-Team: vanilla for more then 3 years and B team since it first came out.

How often do you play MC?B-Team: everyday!

Other information: I've bin playing B-team on other servers for about  months now, but it limits to what i can do since a lot of items are banned, i want to find a server that doesn't restrict me from using the pack to its full extent! 

Ingame name: ZoroARKangel

How long you have played mc/b-team: In Minecraft, about three years.  In B-Team, 11 months.

How often you play mc/b-team: Often, a couple times a week.  I often play about once every other day, though.

Other information: B-Team is one of my favorite modpacks to play around in.
In addition, I have never had any bans whatsoever.

Ingame name: ShanyeEast

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC: A few years now. AotBT: Since release.

How often you play mc/b-team: MC: Almost everyday. AotBT: Took a break, now I'm itching to get back in.

Other information: I love Attack of The B-Team. I love the B-Team. I love building. I love cool people. :)

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: _Krasnal_PL

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've played mc for about 2 years. I recently started playing BT

How often you play mc/b-team: I play BT very often because I want to learn it.

Other information: I want to play on a server with friendly stuff and no explored-to-the-limit world :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons