[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's telling me I'm not whitelisted.

IGN: ShanyeEast

Thanks by the way! Can't wait to play!

still says im not whitelisted IP: clav0220

Should be fixed now, sorry about the inconvieniance and the late response!!

Ingame name: _Krasnal_PL

How long you have played mc/b-team: I've played mc for about 2 years. I recently started playing BT

How often you play mc/b-team: I play BT very often because I want to learn it.

Other information: I want to play on a server with friendly stuff and no explored-to-the-limit world :D

Whitelisted :)

Not sure if I will continue to play on here. 3 people came to my place (while I was digging out my basement), went through my chests, took all of my diamonds and most of my other ores, then proceeded to burn my house down....

What?! Even if you don't plan on continuing to play on the server, please show me your place or give me the coords there so we can ban them and reroll you base!

Kakan someone you white listed is a griefer , one of the new ones

Who?

Hey Kakan, I have an issue with Galacticraft. So the story is: I was on the moon and packing up all of my things to head back home. I clicked the overworld send dimension button, but it glitched me back to the moon without my rocket, so when i did /home, i went  to check the parachest i had gotten. out of the 54 full storage spaces, it only displayed two of them. i lost almost all of the items including my rocket and solar panels, but Tropic helped me out and we thought that breaking it might help but it only brought back my solar panels and one of my oxygen machines. All in all, i am mainly missing the rocket now and the parachest doesn't have inventory space in it, i assume it is just an isolated incident with me but i would appreciate any help you can give me, thanks a ton for letting me on the server btw.

Ign: Emilolishes

How long have you played mc/ b team?: I have played minecraft for 2 years and AOTBT for about 1 1/2 months.

How long do you play mc/bt: Whenever I can, but during weekdays 1-3+ hours depending on my amount of homework and on weekends 1-5+ hours.

Other information: If anyone needs help on the server I'm there to help! Also I am obsessed with AOTBT I will be on whenever I have the chance!

Edited by EmiLol

Ign: Gradedcaboose

How long have you played mc/ b team?: I have played minecraft for 2 years and AOTBT for about 1 1/2 months.

How long do you play mc/bt: Whenever I can could be anywhere from 4pm-12am on weekdays and like 12pm-12am on weekends

Other information: I've been looking for a white listed server for a while because I'm sick of griefers. I'm a friendly guy who helps people when I can and I usually keep to my self in some circumstances. I also have a friend who I play with that would like to Join I will tell him about this page so he can put an application out.

Ingame Name: simon12321

How long have you played mc/b-team: Ive played minecraft consistantly since beta 1.5 and have played ATOTBT for over a year.

How often do you play mc/b-team: I play minecraft often, and attack of the b-team decently often, but believe me, if I am accepted I will play almost everyday.

Other Information: Staff on another vanilla server, and an avid gamer.

Ingame name:KillahBuilda

How long you have played mc/b-team:about 3 years.

How often you play mc/b-team:everyday

Other information:i would love to join this server im trying to find a tight nit community to join and get involved in also dose this server have any greif protection of a way of at least baning ppl that do greif im just asking bc i dont want to spend alot of time getting into it and then someone destroy it also dose ther server have a TeamSpeak or anyhting?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Muddykipper

How long you've played Mc: More than a few years.

How long you've played B-Team: About a month.

How often you play: Every single day, if possible.

Other info: I love to help others, and (if possible) receive help.  I'm nice to those who are nice back, and forgiving to those that are mean.

Edited by Muddykipper

Ingame name: shadowsoul47

How long you have played mc/b-team: For over a year

How often you play mc/b-team: every day and then some

Other information: I could use a friendly server where when i log on i don't come on to a destroyed building. :)
Edited by shadowXX7

• 2 weeks later...
Ingame name: Megcr8

How long you have played mc/b-team: b-team: 2 months at the least... Minecraft: couple years. 

How often you play mc/b-team: mc: almost every day. b-team: most of the tine.

Age: 11. 12 in Feb! (Don't worry, I'm not too immature!)

Other information: i really like just to explore and play survival, and also, in game, I don't  really build huge things or very complicated builds.

Ingame name: amazingart26

How long you have played mc/b-team: About 2 years for MC and 2 months for B-Team

How often you play mc/b-team: I play MC about 2 Hours a Day

Other information: I am a HUGE fan of B-Team just the creativity is Amazing.

Ingame name: EnderBoss33853

How long you have played mc/b-team: Mc:over a year BTeam:  7 months?

How often you >play mc/b-team: Every weekend (im grounded right now)

Other information: I can help out any newbies on the server i know alot about almost every mod :) and if i need help i would apreciate it if some one could give me that help. finaly i cant spell that well...
Edited by EnderBoss33853

Ingame name: Wassabi_

How long you have played mc/b-team: minecraft about 3 years - b team i been playing around with it, still looking forward on learning

How often you play mc/b-team: minecraft i play around 3-4 days a week,

Other information:  i am graphic designer! hit me up if you need anything

Ingame name: KEEVINO

How long you have played mc/b-team: i have played around 7 months of Attack of the bteam

How often you play mc/b-team: I play every day after school till i go to sleep :)

Other information: Born and raised canadiam , can speak english, good with mods

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons