[1.0.10b] NorthernVikings [WHITELIST][NOBANNEDITEMS][NOGRIEFING][SMALL][FRIENDLY][24/7]

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame name: Matrifox123

How long you have played mc/b-team:0 seconds but really wanna

How often you title="Click to Continue > by saver box">playarrow-10x10.png mc/b-team:i will prob atleast 4-7 time's a week

Other title="Click to Continue > by saver box">informationarrow-10x10.png: Good Builder With Good spirit and incouraging to others. from sweden so my english isn't that good.

Ingame name:TreyBlazer95

How long you have played mc/b-team: been like a month since i played, but i'm coming back to b team soon

How often you play mc/b-team: some times an hour or two

Other information: i like to help other when i can,

i dont know if you are still accepting requests but here goess :P <3

Ingame name: Janemba1121

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC 3-4 years BTeam just over 4 months i thinkk?

How often you play mc/b-team: daily, with the odd day off for workk

Other information: never been on aotb server and i miss being on an MC server with a friendly community and would like to have that on aotb

The server version is 1.10b

Ingame name: Matrifox123

How long you have played mc/b-team:0 seconds but really wanna

How often you title="Click to Continue > by saver box">playarrow-10x10.png mc/b-team:i will prob atleast 4-7 time's a week

Other title="Click to Continue > by saver box">informationarrow-10x10.png: Good Builder With Good spirit and incouraging to others. from sweden so my english isn't that good.

Ingame name: zombieguy781

How long you have played mc/b-team: none but ive played with mods and i know some things

How often you play mc/b-team: starting out now

Other information: gonna be with friends too

i dont know if you are still accepting requests but here goess :P <3

Ingame name: Janemba1121

How long you have played mc/b-team: MC 3-4 years BTeam just over 4 months i thinkk?

How often you play mc/b-team: daily, with the odd day off for workk

Other information: never been on aotb server and i miss being on an MC server with a friendly community and would like to have that on aotb

Ingame name:TreyBlazer95

How long you have played mc/b-team: been like a month since i played, but i'm coming back to b team soon

How often you play mc/b-team: some times an hour or two

Other information: i like to help other when i can,

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

In-game name: CapieWorld2000

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.1 (3-4 years)

How long have you been playing Attack of the B-Team: Since the start of July

How often do you play: it varies with school, but at least 3-4 hours every week. Minimum. Otherwise I can play for hours on end (5+ some evenings).

Other Information: I have other friends who would like to join the server and love building - especially space stations and moon bases. Friendly, and looking for a good, community server!

In game name : awesomeness674

How long have you been playing attack of the b-team : Ever since BdoubleO and generik b translation the "B-team" released the modpack.

How long do you play attack of the b-team : On weekends 5 hours a day or so on weekdays 1 hour or more.

Other information : What else do you need to know?

Ingame name: ThexHaloxMaster

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have played minecraft for a year or two and b-team for about 3 months

How often you play mc/b-team: I haven't played recently since I got into Steam, but if I can get into this server i will definitely play more often

Other information: I really want to play on a more private Attack of the B-Team server and i am VERY into the adventure and exploration aspect of this mod pack probably more than anything else :D

Ingame name: ThexHaloxMaster

How long you have played mc/b-team: I have played minecraft for a year or two and b-team for about 3 months

How often you play mc/b-team: I haven't played recently since I got into Steam, but if I can get into this server i will definitely play more often

Other information: I really want to play on a more private Attack of the B-Team server and i am VERY into the adventure and exploration aspect of this mod pack probably more than anything else :D

In game name : awesomeness674

How long have you been playing attack of the b-team : Ever since BdoubleO and generik b translation the "B-team" released the modpack.

How long do you play attack of the b-team : On weekends 5 hours a day or so on weekdays 1 hour or more.

Other information : What else do you need to know?

In-game name: CapieWorld2000

How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.1 (3-4 years)

How long have you been playing Attack of the B-Team: Since the start of July

How often do you play: it varies with school, but at least 3-4 hours every week. Minimum. Otherwise I can play for hours on end (5+ some evenings).

Other Information: I have other friends who would like to join the server and love building - especially space stations and moon bases. Friendly, and looking for a good, community server!

You're all whitelisted, enjoy your stay! :)

Ingame name: roostevaba123

How long you have played mc/b-team: not much, maybe a vague month or so

How often you play mc/b-team: maybe an hour a day or less, depends on the mood

Other information: I really enjoy building with other people and forming bases ,groups with them. 

IGN: A_Fat_Hobo_101

Time played on MC/AOTBT: I've played minecraft for about two years and I have not much experience with bteam but I am very familiar with many of the mods in the pack

How often I play minecraft: Almost every other day or everyday depends on my school schedule

IGN: fudgemuffin90

Time played: I started playing 4 years ago and have recently become interested in AotBT.

How often I play Minecraft: I stopped playing Minecraft for about 3 months due to burnout, but Im going to start playing frequently again.

Additional information: I created my username when I was 10 so its a bit retarded. Im a skilled builder and Im excellent at PvP (If you ever decided to implement PvP minigames) and would hopefully try to get two friends whitelisted if all goes well. Im the kind of guy that spends days just reading articles on the wiki trying to absorb everything so basic knowledge should not be a problem :)

ingame name: pikminbozo10

how long ive played minecraft/b team: ive played minecraft since beta and b team for the past week or so

how often I play a MC/B-Team: quite often. a lot on weekends and sometimes in the week

other information: never can find a good server that im content with. either to many people or a lot of banned items and stuff and I wanna play in a small friendly community

I created my name when I was 10 so it really sucks. (this is back when I Loved pikmin) but I prefer to be called splinterbee. im planning on starting a dino lab

Edited by SplinterBee

ingame name: pikminbozo10

how long ive played minecraft/b team: ive played minecraft since beta and b team for the past week or so

how often I play a MC/B-Team: quite often. a lot on weekends and sometimes in the week

other information: never can find a good server that im content with. either to many people or a lot of banned items and stuff and I wanna play in a small friendly community

I created my name when I was 10 so it really sucks. (this is back when I Loved pikmin) but I prefer to be called splinterbee. im planning on starting a dino lab

Bro I feel your pain D:

In Game Name: Z1lla2oo

How long have I played Minecraft/B-team: Minecraft I've played for 2 or 3 years. B-team has been almost a year or so

How often do I play Mincraft/B-team: Constantly, or when I can get to the computer to play.

Other info: I have experience with building as well as some of the mods within this server! I am a girl who likes to help others when they need it!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons