TerraFirma craft in Technic Launcher

Trucker1234

Geez, just install it yourself. It's really simple. Get a copy of MinecraftPortable or something that allows you to make another minecraft dir. (I use MagicLauncher for example, you don't need any other crap and there's built-in mod profiles support)

Is this really something that requires debating? Does every feature request get debated by the forum population?

The request was made. It'll either get added to the launcher or it won't. I don't think a chorus of 'install it yourself' is going to sway that decision one way or the other.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I have to kidnap Kaker and put him in a closet to keep him safe from you two?

I hope not, but after fooling around with TFCraft for a while, I feel that it deserves a spot in the technic launcher even more. It is a drastically game-changing mod, completely reordering the way things are done.

• Forum Administrators

If TFC is added would there be a pre-assembled server available on this site, like the Tekkit server is?

The problem with the server arms of both Hack Slash Mine and TFC is that they are both made for vanilla, not bukkit. We can't give out Minecraft server files so vanilla servers have to be assembled on the machine they are to be used on. However, Bukkit files can be given out, so a fully-assembled, ready-to-go bukkit-ized versions of TFC and Hack Slash Mine would be easy.

However there is still the weird schism between vanilla modders and bukkit modders, so good luck to that.

I could put you in touch with a guy who can get you a Technic blimp? It would only be in the UK however. But it's the thought that counts.

fly it to America, and then fly it over a big nascar race (big stadium full of cars and rednecks), and then before the race starts, they will start to say "and there's the goodyear blimp," then they will see that is says technic, and get confused. confused?

A planned future feature the ability to have multiple base installations (basically multiple of the vanilla it has already) so you can install your own stuff but still use the launcher. When that feature is in (remember, no ETAs), it will be easy enough to use this with the launcher.

A planned future feature the ability to have multiple base installations (basically multiple of the vanilla it has already) so you can install your own stuff but still use the launcher. When that feature is in (remember, no ETAs), it will be easy enough to use this with the launcher.

when diablo 3 isn't fun anymore.