TerraFirma craft in Technic Launcher

Trucker1234

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't really need a bunch of one-mod "packs" in the launcher, that's just kind of silly.

The point is that each selection in the launcher is basically a different game, and this is true so far for Technic, Tekkit, Yogbox, H/M, and VoxelBox: Basically all different games.

The question to be asked is "does total-conversion mod X feel like a different game than the rest".

• Forum Administrators

The point is that each selection in the launcher is basically a different game, and this is true so far for Technic, Tekkit, Yogbox, H/M, and VoxelBox: Basically all different games.

The question to be asked is "does total-conversion mod X feel like a different game than the rest".

Terrafirmacraft probably falls into this category. It's a pretty dramatic change. (So dramatic that I actually dislike it because it's too much for me to learn again :toot:)

I'd actually like to ask, for how simple it is to install, do we really want to be spending Kaker's money on hosting? I mean, hack/mine is cool, terrafirma craft looks cool, but the technic pack is doing a massive favor with the hosting. I suppose that it is Kaker's money, and he can spend it on whatever, but still...

• Forum Administrators

I'd actually like to ask, for how simple it is to install, do we really want to be spending Kaker's money on hosting? I mean, hack/mine is cool, terrafirma craft looks cool, but the technic pack is doing a massive favor with the hosting. I suppose that it is Kaker's money, and he can spend it on whatever, but still...

spend all of kakers money

spend all of kakers money

Sailing a little close to the wind there, aren't we? Meh, I suppose you're a pretty cool guy. Hosts a server and doesn't afraid of anything.

Seriously though, while I would love to see TFC in the launcher, how much data is moved around now? I know it was ~1TB/day a while ago, but it was climbing pretty quickly then. Has it levelled off yet?

• Forum Administrators

I want everyone to know I am 100% serious about spending all of Kakers money. It has been my plan all this time. I am doesn't afraid of anything.

• Forum Administrators

Yes, you could say that. But we don't know what it means.

I'm sure Kaker could go busking if it was really bad.

You doesn't afraid of anything like me probably.

• Forum Administrators

We are WELL aware of our hosting limits and will certainly not allow us to go 'OH WHOOPS WE ARE OUT OF BANDWIDTH.' so don't worry about it. I'd like to think everyone involved isn't an idiot, but hell we all might secretly be big dumb idiots!

We're fine. If we aren't then the whole thing crashes and burns and then there can be a 'Behind the Minecrafts: Technic and the Prince of Thieves' on VH1 and I'll write a book called 'Getting Bent: What To Do When The People You Told to Get Bent Instead Bend You'

Geez, just install it yourself. It's really simple. Get a copy of MinecraftPortable or something that allows you to make another minecraft dir. (I use MagicLauncher for example, you don't need any other crap and there's built-in mod profiles support)

• Forum Administrators

Geez, just install it yourself. It's really simple. Get a copy of MinecraftPortable or something that allows you to make another minecraft dir. (I use MagicLauncher for example, you don't need any other crap and there's built-in mod profiles support)

Are you one of those people who hates great things? Because TerraFirmaCraft being in the launcher would be a great thing. I manually install every update he puts out but I would love it even more if it was in the launcher.