Proof.

TheGuy

HERE IT IS!

PROOF WHY I WANT MY ALIENWARE! (Fuck the price :D)

12wfa.png

1 FUCKING FPS!

1!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you ever wonder how the fuck I play Minecraft? (let alone tekkit?)

BTW the seed = epicness

Lots of mountains, snowy biome to the east of the mountains, jungle beyond that

Fine, it's 2. Big deal.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Are you playing minecraft on a raspberry pi?

I built my machine 3 years ago for a little under $600, it still runs every game I throw at it fine and dandy. Alienware is just a brand that adds a 100% markup.

So you had to make a whole new thread for it?

As you did it then at least give us detailed specs for your current PC. I have hard time figuring out what kind of a PC it could be that runs MC at that speed. Even my 6 year old midrange box manages 30FPS just fine.

Half the money going into an Alienware computer is spent on the computer, the other 50% goes to defending the purchaser's ego from rational people saying "Dude, I bought the same thing for half the price".

Bribe a buddy who can build a computer a case of beer to put one together for you, just make sure he adds a couple case lights.

And if you want a pimped out case that badly, find a tattoo artist and see what they can do. You can probably find one who can handle an engraver and their art is MUCH better than the crappy font etching alienwarez does.

But will it blend?

(Joking, I'm not such a youtube fag.)

Does it have laptops?

Holy shit, Milk.

I got my dream laptop for less than $2000 :o

THANK YOU! IT'S HALF THE FUCKING PRICE!

Oi, I just noticed I don't live in America/Canada. :(

Haha, I meant to say that I just discovered that it ships to America/Canada only..

1000 entities? I never noticed that..

(I play on Normal, can that be it?)

Also, what the fuck are those turkeys roaming around in my world?

my problem with alienware is that their innards are sometimes assembled by untrained monkeys. I've seen things that even laymen would cringe at.

Once saw, in a $1500 alenware, a huge cooling fan, with a metal plate between it and the motherboard. The only thing the plate was doing was holding up blinkylights.

Or, you could just put together a $500 custom build, because "custom engraving" isn't worth shit when you could've spent that money on actual performance. For $500, you can have a microATX form factor computer (not much bigger than a laptop, albeit without monitor or keyboard. But meh) with an i3 CPU and a decent 5 or 6-series AMD card and 4-8GB RAM with a 500GB HDD. There. Done. Wanna go even cheaper, and just go integrated graphics? Get an AMD A8. It's an APU. It'll play Minecraft like there's no fucking tomorrow, it costs less than the i3/GPU combo I listed above, and it's a solid build.

*snip*in a $1500 alenware, a huge cooling fan, with a metal plate between it and the motherboard. The only thing the plate was doing was holding up blinkylights.

*Twitch* Were there at least holes in the plate?

I have owned two Alienwares, purchased at a time when I didn't know any better. The first was badly assembled so it rattled and buzzed constantly. The second lasted for only two days before breaking down because of a defective motherboard, and I still had to open it up and disconnect some of the laser-like LEDs they put in the fucking thing.

Don't buy Alienware computers, they grossly overcharge you so they can slap their stupid fucking Grey head logo all over everything and then shit LEDs on it.

Half the money going into an Alienware computer is spent on the computer, the other 50% goes to defending the purchaser's ego from rational people saying "Dude, I bought the same thing for half the price".

But but but, Alienware is all GLOWY AND SHINY!

But but but, Alienware is all GLOWY AND SHINY!

So's the machine i got from iBuyPower, AND it has external fan controls. Also it was $1200, and is similar in power to an $1800 alienware.

But will it blend?

(Joking, I'm not such a youtube fag.)

Does it have laptops?

Holy shit, Milk.

I got my dream laptop for less than $2000 :o

THANK YOU! IT'S HALF THE FUCKING PRICE!

Oi, I just noticed I don't live in America/Canada. :(

I have no idea then, man.

Perhaps you could have a friend/relative in the U.S./Canada ship it to you?

Or, if that's not possible, you could check out http://www.tigerdirect.com/

I use that site sometimes; it's pretty good.

Also, this: http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/help/international.asp