wow (Really really mad dude itt)

Vaikran

haha when i ask a for help politely for a real problem and it gets deleted yea im mad fuck these worthless little cunts

Yes, breaking the rules by not using the required report format is just so damn polite.

OP, don't listen to these suckers, they'll lead you wrong every time.

They'll probably de-mod me for this or whatever, but that's okay, i just really need to help you with this, since nobody else will.

You've got a duck in your computer, and it's taking data to use for its nest. You need to remove it, but that can be tricky. I suggest you call the IT department of your computers manufacturer, and they can help you with removing the duck.

Here's a tip from a friend though, don't let it see you're afraid.

OP, don't listen to these suckers, they'll lead you wrong every time.

They'll probably de-mod me for this or whatever, but that's okay, i just really need to help you with this, since nobody else will.

You've got a duck in your computer, and it's taking data to use for its nest. You need to remove it, but that can be tricky. I suggest you call the IT department of your computers manufacturer, and they can help you with removing the duck.

Here's a tip from a friend though, don't let it see you're afraid.

Damn straight quote of the month right there! xD

@OP, maybe you just had a stupid question (?)

your piece of shit mod fucking up my video cards

Blaming software for damaging your hardware is a dumb question. No maybe involved, you have a hardware problem. Java can't do shit to your hardware (or video card drivers), but a ton of dust stuck in fans, a dud power supply or non existent airflow, can and will destroy your shit. All that happened is you ran a game that actually made your PC do more an produce more heat.

My advice, drag your PC out of the dusty corner in that cave you live in, put on a fresh loincloth, and drag the box down to your nearest PC repair/voodoo witch doctor. Tell them this shit don't work no more, and that you are too bloody stupid to own a computer.

haha when i ask a for help politely for a real problem and it gets deleted yea im mad fuck these worthless little cunts

you mean the post with all caps for the subject? the one where you provide no useful information and ignore the bug report format stickied at the top of the forum? that post? son, that's about as polite as as taking a dump on someone's doorstep. while they're watching.

you mean the post with all caps for the subject? the one where you provide no useful information and ignore the bug report format stickied at the top of the forum? that post? son, that's about as polite as as taking a dump on someone's doorstep. while they're watching.

That makes it sound like he's a dog.

Blaming software for damaging your hardware is a dumb question. No maybe involved, you have a hardware problem. Java can't do shit to your hardware (or video card drivers), but a ton of dust stuck in fans, a dud power supply or non existent airflow, can and will destroy your shit. All that happened is you ran a game that actually made your PC do more an produce more heat.

But, I've seen dozens of movies where computer viruses make computers explode, so I know that's bullshit and software can break hardware.

Hollywood would never lie to me.

But, I've seen dozens of movies where computer viruses make computers explode, so I know that's bullshit and software can break hardware.

Hollywood would never lie to me.

if 4channers can blow up vans over the internet, then by god anything is possible!

Oh don't get me started on those terrorists.

I mean really, they each steal thousands of songs and movies from poor musicians and actors, knowing that every one they steal costs over $1,000,000 in lost money and therefor jobs. How can they live with themselves, causing that much destruction and poverty with just a couple clicks of the mouse.

Oh don't get me started on those terrorists.

I mean really, they each steal thousands of songs and movies from poor musicians and actors, knowing that every one they steal costs over $1,000,000 in lost money and therefor jobs. How can they live with themselves, causing that much destruction and poverty with just a couple clicks of the mouse.

Don't forget about their Cyberbullying, either, I mean, they couldn't possibly understand how much stress their causing to Verizon CEOs who might lose one of their summer homes! Clearly somethign needs to be done to stop them.

Don't forget about their Cyberbullying, either, I mean, they couldn't possibly understand how much stress their causing to Verizon CEOs who might lose one of their summer homes! Clearly somethign needs to be done to stop them.

Oh my god, they're bullying poor verizon CEO's?

Does their evil know no bounds?!?