Jokes thread

Industrial Miner

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• What's green and has wheels? Grass, I lied about the wheels.
  • Why was six afraid of seven? It wasn't. Numbers aren't sentient and are thus incapable of feeling fear.
  • A horse walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.
  • There's an Irishman, a homosexual, and a Jew sitting at a bar. What a fine example of an integrated community.
  • How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to change it and another to hold the ladder so the first man won't fall and be injured.
  • A duck walks into a over 7-11 and says "Give me some Chapstick, put it on my bill!" But the cash register attendee doesn't speak English and cannot understand him. He does, however, question whether his God is punishing him because as all people know, Ducks cannot speak, however, this hallucination must be punishment for a horrid misdeed. The employee breaks down into tears and begins reciting prayer. The duck, slightly miffed, walks out, pondering why he'd need Chapstick anyway, since he has no lips.

• What's green and has wheels? Grass, I lied about the wheels.
  • Why was six afraid of seven? It wasn't. Numbers aren't sentient and are thus incapable of feeling fear.
  • A horse walked into a bar. Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.
  • There's an Irishman, a homosexual, and a Jew sitting at a bar. What a fine example of an integrated community.
  • How many Jews does it take to change a light bulb? Two. One to change it and another to hold the ladder so the first man won't fall and be injured.
  • A duck walks into a over 7-11 and says "Give me some Chapstick, put it on my bill!" But the cash register attendee doesn't speak English and cannot understand him. He does, however, question whether his God is punishing him because as all people know, Ducks cannot speak, however, this hallucination must be punishment for a horrid misdeed. The employee breaks down into tears and begins reciting prayer. The duck, slightly miffed, walks out, pondering why he'd need Chapstick anyway, since he has no lips.

Anti-Joke chicken, you did it again!