Ah, nothing like the smell of a new forum in the morning.

BurningCake

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, while I can understand why you have to reset your password... it's kinda annoying that you have to log into your mail TWICE... once to confirm it, then to get the new password. Which if you're used to one password in one place.. you'll have to change it BACK. Thank goodness you don't have to confirm that!

All that new-password stuff aside... the site has that huge-ass top-banner thing... it takes up like the whole first screen of EVERY page...

• Forum Administrators

Personally, while I can understand why you have to reset your password... it's kinda annoying that you have to log into your mail TWICE... once to confirm it, then to get the new password. Which if you're used to one password in one place.. you'll have to change it BACK. Thank goodness you don't have to confirm that!

All that new-password stuff aside... the site has that huge-ass top-banner thing... it takes up like the whole first screen of EVERY page...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dismiss it bro!

isn't this thread itself fairly useless? it's a post telling people about the new forums that a user would be unable to access without going through the change password process to see the quite obviously different forum.

besides, it's a shiny new toy. we learn from playing.

• Forum Administrators

The thread itself generally has some worthwhile content in it. Posting a single smiley and going :hurr: doesn't really add to the thread in any way. So don't try to justify it.

isn't this thread itself fairly useless? it's a post telling people about the new forums that a user would be unable to access without going through the change password process to see the quite obviously different forum.

besides, it's a shiny new toy. we learn from playing.

Hrum, I believe I started this thread. >_>