[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's First This Time!!!

Ign(In game name): aaronjens
Where are you from?:US
What do you like to build?: Everything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Explore, Mine
Why do you want to play on this server? Because I want to
Do you have Teamspeak?  yes im on it right now

Edited by aaronjens

Ign(In game name): bro269
Where are you from?:US
What do you like to build?: Everything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Explore, Mine
Why do you want to play on this server? Because HALLA!!!
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Edit:Your MOM!!!

Edited by TittySprinklez69

THIRD!!! first and second suck dolphin schlongs 

Ign(In game name): iForbidden

Where are you from?: Belfast

What do you like to build?: Penis Towers

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Be sexy

Why do you want to play on this server? because i'm cool and it's not a cool server without me

Do you have Teamspeak? what's a teamspeak?

Edited by AquLia

Ign(In game name):  pokemontex
Where are you from?:USA Texas
What do you like to build?:everything i can get my hands on medieval  modern future 
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: i'm a builder and engineer mostly but i do like to spend an hour or so mining just listening to music.
Why do you want to play on this server? because theres very few servers out there that are actual good for this mod pack your server seems like it can turn into something great.
Do you have Teamspeak? yes i do

Ign(In game name): ShinxSundae
Where are you from?: U.S 
What do you like to build?: Laboratory
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Scientist
Why do you want to play on this server? I am looking for a nice friendly server and its nice to be in a

whitelisted server because there is barely any lag. I am looking foward to this server.
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name): bobofoxy123
Where are you from?: Not new york
What do you like to build?:  Nothing
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? becuse i feel like this pack is awesome 
Do you have Teamspeak? maybe 

Ign(In game name): Asthereon
Where are you from?: New York
What do you like to build?:  Anything I deem useful
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer farms/Contraptions
Why do you want to play on this server? I've been looking for a community with some decent players, as the last server I was on was too small and boring.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do not, but I could get it.

Ign(In game name): Nosrim
Where are you from?: New York
What do you like to build?: Large homes and buildings
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder, and Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? I'm looking for a tight knit commuinty that I can trust everyone.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Edited by Nosrim

Baradin

East Coast United States

Mostly caverns into grand structures

Redstone (and speak fondly about how difficult things were back in my day...)

I'm looking for a community server that is reliable

Yes though I tend to be on mumble more.

Ign(In game name): Aldante
Where are you from?: Good ol' NC
What do you like to build?: Labs, Castles, Wizard Towers.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder. Baradin's always been our gatherer and organizer. I build the masterpieces that house his orchestrations.
Why do you want to play on this server? Baradin and I have been looking for a good, less laggy server with mature people that we can joke around with while we play. And not get griefed by.
Do you have Teamspeak? No, but if I stay on for a while and enjoy chatting with the others, I'd be more than happy to download it.

Also, not sure if you're still looking for Admins, and I'm definitely not suggesting it right now, of course. But I've owned and co-owned a few custom modpack servers, one Heroes/MCmmo server, and Op'ed on one FTB Unleashed server before. Just thought I'd toss that out there.

Also, I'm not putting his hand in for him for the whole Admin thing, since I don't know how interested he'd be, but if you ever need help with bugs or server issues, Baradin could probably help. Guy's a whiz when it comes to console issues and properties files. Always gave me help with my servers since, outside of basic console commands, I'm not amazing at ID issues and errors.

Ign(In game name): SpudMcStud
Where are you from?: California
What do you like to build?: Bases
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? Want to play on a server, since this modpack is fun but seems better with people
Do you have Teamspeak? I do but I tend to not get on voice chat stuff much.

IGN: ajq370

Where do you live U.S FL

What do you like to build: a lot of things such as underground bases with redstone

what do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc) Builder/miner/engineer

Why do you want to play on this server? Well I like to play with other people its not fun alone and making new friends :D

Do you have teamspeak? um no I really never used it cause I didn't know what it was :/

Edited by ChaosPanda54

Ign(In game name):fenix031882
Where are you from?:U.S.A/ Murica
What do you like to build?:Laboratory/"magic lab"
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Builder/ Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?To Test and Experiment with mods/ Build amazing structures for others to enjoy
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Edited by fenix031882

Ign(In game name):

agentrm10101

15Yr

Where are you from?:

Fl, America

What do you like to build?:

Houses & labs

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:

Mine, play with the mods, and build my labs and homes.

Why do you want to play on this server?

I would like to play on this server because ive being trying to look for a good bteam server for a while now and this one looks to be the best. ll.

Do you have Teamspeak?

Nope, But i might look into that

Edited by cyberblock

Ign:

• GameSpriter589

Where are you from?:

• Georgia, US

What do you like to build?:

• This is a hard questions because I don't like to build just one thing. In my recent worlds I've done, villages, dwarven city, elven city, cave base(actually digging out fake caves), Underground/overground factory, and I just started a wizard's tower.

What do you like to do mostly?:

• Build, go caving, explore, and have fun!

Why do you want to play on this server?:

• It's a white listed server so there won't be any of the trashier things(destroyed terrain, cobble pillars, 10 year olds, ect.) you get from public servers.

Do you have Teamspeak?

• It's installing. 

Ign: tautestbeef4081
Where are you from?: Louisiana
What do you like to build?: Cave based hideouts and sprawling mines
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Witch and Tinkerer
Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to join because I just want to play this modpack with some people and know that I can trust those around me.
Do you have Teamspeak?: I have it, but I'm not exactly talkative.

Edited by tautestbeef4081

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons