Technic suggestions

ferengi4

So I had a mixed feeling on the new update. From its problems and now hidden features has really made it kinda a mess with a nicer look.

- Discovery page.. why cant we add these modpacks while IN the launcher? Why isn't there a "add modpack"? You have to click the modpack THEN go to the web browser THEN go back to the launcher and the modpack. 

- Why are adding modpacks a hidden feature it seems now? Before for people who didn't know there was a nice thing that says to click to add a modpack but not everyone knows just to add the parse to the search bar.. make it easier for the newer users.

- A auto updating feature? I would love to enable a auto updater so I don't have to wait for a update when I wake up or get on and find a new update happened and have to wait when it could have installed it for me when it first came out 

- a play button next to each modpack on the left panel. instead of having to click the modpack then going to the right to click play why not a quick play feature on the list of modpacks? 

- a change log slot on modpacks so we can see a quick view of what was added to modpacks instead of having to go to the website and find out

These are what just come to mind and hope that others agree with some or all of these and that these get added in the future. Would really like to see these added to make the Technic experience great for all.

Not bad ideas, I really agree with you in having built in discover installations and a more obvious indicator for the search thing.

E has a lot of good ideas but some that need to  be thought of..

You can't move your mouse 2" ?

- a play button next to each modpack on the left panel. instead of having to click the modpack then going to the right to click play why not a quick play feature on the list of modpacks?

This one just scares me because sometimes I don't want to update the mod pack.

- A auto updating feature? I would love to enable a auto updater so I don't have to wait for a update when I wake up or get on and find a new update happened and have to wait when it could have installed it for me when it first came out

This one is rather awesome since it would show my players what I've changed and why.

- a change log slot on modpacks so we can see a quick view of what was added to modpacks instead of having to go to the website and find out