What's up with the likes?

Xylord

So, I know there isn't a like system, but when you go to the profile of someone it shows his likes. Of course, there aren't ever any, since we can't like posts. Well, I mean, we can like a post, it's not like you can stop someone from liking something but... Uhhhh, well you can't press the button. You know what I mean? Yes, of course you do.

I know it's a bit OCD, but in case nobody noticed, it's there, and I really don't see why it hasn't been removed yet. Thanks for the attention.

P.S. Also, who is actually running this forum? In matters of code and such. I felt awkward about randomly asking mods and being directed around.

You can "like" profile posts, that's where that number comes from.

Oh, uh. Okay then. FML.

I guess we learn everyday. Let's just let this thread die, hopefully no mod will notice it's existence :P

HEY EVERYONE, CHECK OUT THIS POST!

:STARES AT POST:

Well, damn. It seems like this day is not my lucky day indeed. First, my yogurt is outdated, then the mods start harassing me, what a harsh life I have. I guess I'll just have to hope Jay? doesn't come around. The truth hurts, but sarcasm gives cancer.

• Moderators

Whats with jay? getting more attention than the male mods? It almost sounds like "Wow shit! a mod! oh... its not jay, no worries those others are lame less scary"

Im actually more afraid of the wolf, wolves in general both entice me and scares me.

Whats with jay? getting more attention than the male mods? It almost sounds like "Wow shit! a mod! oh... its not jay, no worries those others are lame less scary"

Im actually more afraid of the wolf, wolves in general both entice me and scares me.

Jay? was one of the first moderators, I think.

• Moderators

Jay? was one of the first moderators, I think.

Maiden was first, and i think valkon and freakachu was here before jay. i remember the party after that weird interview jay had to go through.

Dont ask her about it though, she doesnt want to be reminded of it.

Strange, i cant seem to find that thread anymore, it was a "plz add BTW to technic".

• Moderators

Eight (8) times has Jay?'s name been spoken, yet she doesnt walk among us mortals.

Something is wrong with this summoning spell...

Can someone confirm who the first mod kaker and/or cheap hired? Maiden or Jay?

Eight (8) times has Jay?'s name been spoken, yet she doesnt walk among us mortals.

Something is wrong with this summoning spell...

I ventured to the bottom of the sea to find the right spell. Here goes,

"Be she far, or be she near

Bring us the moderator Jay? here!"

• Moderators

To cler up the "mod chronological order" "issue", Maiden was first, then SimpleGuy, then Valkon, then myself, then Jay?, and we end at freakachu.

You forgot Merchant. She was promoted right after Jay?, I remember that as I just joined the forums back then.

We still havent solved the other issue; why the whispers whenever Jay? appears? As if she was a hurricane that strikes the forum.

You gotta admit, she makes the other mods look like helpless, little kiddies playing in the sandbox when she hits the stage :D

And now to my magical "Disappear" button

*Munaus logs out...

it's not like seniority is a things around here.

Another retarded MC Forums* attitude that we have thankfully nothing to do with. That way to don't have to deal with even more children calling one another noobs and lying about how long they've been registered on the forums.

*Or any other horrific comparable online forum

Another retarded MC Forums* attitude that we have thankfully nothing to do with. That way to don't have to deal with even more children calling one another noobs and lying about how long they've been registered on the forums.

Regdates are what you have dick-waving contests about when post counts don't work. :v:

• Forum Administrators

Which is why we hide all that posts-rank, like up vote garbage because it doesn't actually facilitate conversation, instead it just gives people entitlements and forms weird clique-esque groups where nobody can do no wrong. That's bad.