Ever felt that urge to just punch someone in the face?

I love watching Direwolf20's YouTube series, especially the one with the mod authors. However, every single time I watch one of his videos, a war erupts in the comments. "Technic are pirates, and so are you if you use Technic!" "Technic has permissions now!" "PICS OR GTFO!" Ever had that wish to punch someone in the face over the Internet? Just knock some sense into them until they realise it doesn't matter?

I guess. I'm also responding, not to convince the jackasses. They're firmly convinced already that Technic is "teh evilz!!!!1!!eleven!" I do it to convince the viewers that haven't made up their minds, as I hate to see bunches of people turned away from Technic because of a few jackasses.

Nearbygamer was worse. For the longest time, he was the only one that came up (in English, that is) when I searched for Technic let's plays. He would make the most stupid mistakes, then laugh at himself in a childish voice for doing so, and then he would make the same mistake in 10 seconds.

• Moderators

a war erupts in the comments.

There is a comments section in Youtube?

What i hate is that squabbling at WW2 videos, where pathetically weak-minded trolls go with "luLZ usa wud never beat hitler without europe" LO gtfo if it wuznt for US europe wud be nazi territory!"

Its just kids who seeks attention through hatred. I tend to think of them as flies bothering me, the sleeping lion. They are beneath me and therefore unworthy of my attention.

Same goes for technic haters

Nearbygamer was worse. For the longest time, he was the only one that came up (in English, that is) when I searched for Technic let's plays. He would make the most stupid mistakes, then laugh at himself in a childish voice for doing so, and then he would make the same mistake in 10 seconds.

Nearby's stupidity was what kept me watching. It was like "what's he going to derp up next?" ya know? Now he's not even playing technic any more. :(

This religious bitch in "The Mist". If she had been in face of me, muttering her nonsense, I'm pretty sure I would have flung my fists at her face until her head looked like a messy, bloody mess.

Wait, over the Internet? Well, once I get on Youtube, I become a full-fledged troll, making random people mad with all my might. But I'm a classy troll. The trick is to keep using your intelligence against the victim's stupidity. Don't let any mistake, grammatical error, historical fault pass, use them all to destroy any credibility, dignity, or smartness he may have. Also, be a total douchebag. Mention his dysfunctional family as much as possible, as well as his weight problems and the death of his pets. Also, if he says his mom is dead, you know what to do, right?

TL;DR, I'm usually the one that people want to punch over the Internet. I actually received at least two dozens of death threats over my trolling career on Youtube.

But no worries, as soon as I'm out of my hunting grounds, I come back to the nice, helpful and tolerant person I usually am :)

I try to be a very forgiving person. I realize that I'm dealing with hairless talking apes; little better than poo-flinging chimps. I don't usually want to commit physical violence against most people. I'd just like to see them put in straight jackets, doped to the gills on thorazine or placed in medically induced comas, and then stacked like cordwood in storage units until we can find a use for them.

• 4 months later...

Yes. Every single popular youtuber who never subscribes back and never replies to comments.

It makes it SUPER hard to get noticed and...

***This has been deleted for being an extremely long and boring rant***

Yes. Every single popular youtuber who never subscribes back and never replies to comments.

It makes it SUPER hard to get noticed and...

***This has been deleted for being an extremely long and boring rant***

Okay you obviously have a necroing problem. This is the third necroing you've done and nothing seems to faze you.

Stop. Freaking. Doing it!