[1.4.7]Technic Battles Redux[PvP][45][TBR: The Modpack] Semi-Anarchy/Factions!

I got banned on the forums for "CAN'T READ". I understand my mistake, and I am not (directly) asking to get un-banned, but please make it clearer that all applications for the server, and joining quantum comes with the application. I (and probably many others too) Thought that meant you had to apply for the company separatly, which is understandable considering how big the company is. I got saved by spell check again, more times than I did on my application....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that my tunnel is repaired, I'm bringing the beta server up. Updated link:

--not here, fixing a crash bug.

Remember. This is a co-opish server. Think forgecraft.

IP will be the same: donshik.servegame.com

I'm bringing the anarchy down, as ars magica is just HOGGING resources on the server.

Now that my tunnel is repaired, I'm bringing the beta server up. Updated link:

--not here, fixing a crash bug.

Remember. This is a co-opish server. Think forgecraft.

IP will be the same: donshik.servegame.com

I'm bringing the anarchy down, as ars magica is just HOGGING resources on the server.

I am pretty sure that you spotted the duplication of mods of both old and new versions and FML screen pops up.

Every time I try to download that, it comes up as an empty .zip folder...

I think it kinda stops installing halfway through.

I've tried downloading in Chrome and Internet Explorer, same result.

Odd. It works for me.

I've tried to get the mod-pack and it says "! C:UsersUSERNAMEDesktopTBR13017beta.zip: Unexpected end of archive" copied from Win-RAR. It has all the stuff in it but wont let me copy them over to Technic Launcher custom pack 3 and says

"! C:UsersUSERNAMEDesktopTBR13017beta.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to.(Also copied from Win-RAR) (The auto-installing mod-packs using custom zip is broken for me for some odd reason) Anyway, if you could perhaps fix the pack so it isn't "unexpectedly ended" or "in an unknown or damaged format" that would be great. Thanks for reading.

I've tried to get the mod-pack and it says "! C:UsersUSERNAMEDesktopTBR13017beta.zip: Unexpected end of archive" copied from Win-RAR. It has all the stuff in it but wont let me copy them over to Technic Launcher custom pack 3 and says

"! C:UsersUSERNAMEDesktopTBR13017beta.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" when I try to.(Also copied from Win-RAR) (The auto-installing mod-packs using custom zip is broken for me for some odd reason) Anyway, if you could perhaps fix the pack so it isn't "unexpectedly ended" or "in an unknown or damaged format" that would be great. Thanks for reading.

That might be the issue. I'll check it out. On a different note, use 7zip.

It's a conspiracy! The mods have found you out, Andrew! They're trying to shut you down!

Please tell me I don't have to redownload already...

By the way, did you update TE? It seems to have a newer update out than my modpack does, although I only found that out by reading the output...

EDIT: Andrew, have you been messing around by any chance?

uuAEfau.png

*Sigh*

Guess what error I just got...

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR] Exception in thread "Thread-20" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.misc.Unsafe.defineClass(Native Method)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.ClassDefiner.defineClass(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator$1.run(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generate(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.MethodAccessorGenerator.generateMethod(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.SoundSystemConfig.runMethod(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.SoundSystemConfig.getLibraryTitle(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.Channel.getClassName(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.Channel.errorCheck(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.libraries.ChannelLWJGLOpenAL.attachBuffer(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.libraries.SourceLWJGLOpenAL.play(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.Library.play(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.Library.play(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.SoundSystem.CommandPlay(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.SoundSystem.CommandQueue(Unknown Source)

2013-02-09 22:24:49 [iNFO] [sTDERR]    at paulscode.sound.CommandThread.run(Unknown Source)