Holidays Wishlist

spartanyanni

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this year is your lucky year.

Edit: Just googled it and found out your talking about a guitar. :derp: for me thinking you were talking about a car.

Nope, my lucky year is likely to be the year Never. The modern models of the Flying V price in at between $750 and $1300, but the '67 reissues are collectors items. That guitar would likely be more expensive than a really nice car.

Nope, my lucky year is likely to be the year Never. The modern models of the Flying V price in at between $750 and $1300, but the '67 reissues are collectors items. That guitar would likely be more expensive than a really nice car.

More expensive than a flying car though?

• Moderators

My Wishlist (subject to change A LOT)

A 1987 Triumph Thunderbird motorcycle, preferably in black and red.

The additional letter " E " to my driver's licence

A trip around the world, and hopefully a longer stay in New Zealand

Getting Kakermix and Slowpoke locked inside a P.A.I.N.S. battle, until no man comes out alive...

A -67 blue Ford Mustang

Learning how to play the piano

Owning a house in a forest/hill kind of area. Kinda like Mark Whalberg had in the "Shooter". Far from civilization

Actually owning a real set of dark black armour. Instead of posing it in my avatar :P

Totally owning Jay? in a P.A.I.N.S. brawl, finally settling the fact that FF7 is the best FF out there.

Having a Siberian Husky as a companion.

I'm not greedy, if I can only get 3 of these wishes granted, I'll be satisfied...

My Wishlist (subject to change A LOT)

A 1987 Triumph Thunderbird motorcycle, preferably in black and red.

The additional letter " E " to my driver's licence

A trip around the world, and hopefully a longer stay in New Zealand

Getting Kakermix and Slowpoke locked inside a P.A.I.N.S. battle, until no man comes out alive...

A -67 blue Ford Mustang

Learning how to play the piano

Owning a house in a forest/hill kind of area. Kinda like Mark Whalberg had in the "Shooter". Far from civilization

Actually owning a real set of dark black armour. Instead of posing it in my avatar :P

Totally owning Jay? in a P.A.I.N.S. brawl, finally settling the fact that FF7 is the best FF out there.

Having a Siberian Husky as a companion.

I'm not greedy, if I can only get 3 of these wishes granted, I'll be satisfied...

Well, you can fairly easily go ahead and get a Husky, a E added to your driver license if you're taking the classes and learn to play piano if you put your mind to it.

For me :

An actual fencing sword.

The crystal skull from the Indianna Jones Movie.

Other than that, a few games, and other babbles, nothing of much interest.

for me:

my very own island, complete with magical workers that apear when i need them to build shit for me

a set of every (melee)weapon ever created made from iridium

a bio-implant that allows me to access the internet with my brain

a stable wormhole to another inhabited universe that is large enough that i can pass through it

a pocket universe to store all my shit in

for me:

my very own island, complete with magical workers that apear when i need them to build shit for me

a set of every (melee)weapon ever created made from iridium

a bio-implant that allows me to access the internet with my brain

a stable wormhole to another inhabited universe that is large enough that i can pass through it

a pocket universe to store all my shit in

1. Can exist, if you replace the workers with robots or slaves.

2. We don't make weapons from iridium, it actually makes blades shittier than steel.

3. Sounds great, and we might not be all that far from it, technologically.

4. The multiverse theory hasn't been proven yet, and anyway, why would you want that? If the location of the exit is random, there's a bout 99.999999999999% of chance that you'll end up in the stellar void.

5. That would be useful but I'd personally prefer a pocket DATA universe, to store all my bytes in. My HDD is too damn small.

4. The multiverse theory hasn't been proven yet, and anyway, why would you want that? If the location of the exit is random, there's a bout 99.999999999999% of chance that you'll end up in the stellar void.

5. That would be useful but I'd personally prefer a pocket DATA universe, to store all my bytes in. My HDD is too damn small.

4. did i say random? anyway, i would want that because this world we have now is pretty standard for me, and it just gets boring

5. theoretically infinite pocket universe = porentially infinite storage of HDD linked to eachother for nassive storage

What's the main difference between the 1967 and the 1968 except price tag?

Also, this is what I want :P

You want to be electrocuted by an evil dude from Starwars? Doesn't sound very pleasant.

Dear Santa, I want:

1. A telepathic dragon companion like the dragons from Pern

2. The ability to go into books and fly around without danger in them looking at stuff

3. People to stop sharing videos with me on YouTube

4. A slime with a Santa hat in Minecraft or just for my avatar

• Moderators

What's the main difference between the 1967 and the 1968 except price tag?

I'm guessing, nostalgia? Some years are better than others.

Also, this is what I want :P

You want to kill Samuel L. Jackson? Why? What has he ever done to you??

• Moderators

So essentially is means you can earn more money?

An uneducated monkey working in Norway could make more money there then a highly educated engineer anywhere else in the world.

Hypothetical, of course.

Yeah, sure. I could possibly make more money. But that is not my drive. My lust is for the challenge, to give myself harder objectives.

To strive to be better than others

Especially these "younger generations" who all go bragging about. Pffff.... I'm not impressed by them so far.

An uneducated monkey working in Norway could make more money there then a highly educated engineer anywhere else in the world.

Hypothetical, of course.

Yeah, sure. I could possibly make more money. But that is not my drive. My lust is for the challenge, to give myself harder objectives.

To strive to be better than others

Especially these "younger generations" who all go bragging about. Pffff.... I'm not impressed by them so far.

What about an educated engineer working in Norway?