Holidays Wishlist

spartanyanni

What about an educated engineer working in Norway?

Instant billionaire.

Seriously though, I have a relative in Norway, and she says most people there don't bother with high education. The place is also not running efficiently, because their system has been working with "money is no issue" principles for too long. As long as you can prove your skills, you're gold.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instant billionaire.

Seriously though, I have a relative in Norway, and she says most people there don't bother with high education. The place is also not running efficiently, because their system has been working with "money is no issue" principles for too long. As long as you can prove your skills, you're gold.

Well, it can't be all that bad, since, you know, it's the best country in the world. :norway:

What's the main difference between the 1967 and the 1968 except price tag?

Also, this is what I want :P

Status, mostly. Also, i believe the '67 had a slightly smaller pickgaurd than the later models. Still bigger than the original model, but they Gibson kept expanding and further-stylizing the Vs pickgaurd as time went on, but i prefer a smaller, more plain pickgaurd.

Status, mostly. Also, i believe the '67 had a slightly smaller pickgaurd than the later models. Still bigger than the original model, but they Gibson kept expanding and further-stylizing the Vs pickgaurd as time went on, but i prefer a smaller, more plain pickgaurd.

If you're not picky, a reissue of the thing seems to be around 850$.

Somewhat related, isn't this a suspiciously good price for a flying V, in general?

If you're not picky, a reissue of the thing seems to be around 850$.

Somewhat related, isn't this a suspiciously good price for a flying V, in general?

Nope, don't want a reissue. The reissues use lower quality humbuckers, and have a lower action to accommodate modern metalheads. Also, as i said earlier, part of the draw is the sheer classiness of having a '67. Ideally, i'd like to have a '67 in a glass case, and an early 90's out and about for playing with.

That is sketchy as fuck. 185 is what i'd expect to pay for a beginner-style SG knockoff.

Apparently, because of the shooting, they are now sensitive to guns. A day before, they didn't give a flying crap. Also, they think its making me aggressive.. It does the opposite. It releases aggression.

Direct them to one of TB anti-anti-game videos. Maybe it will help.

OR you could link them to an actually reputable study. Or if they're easily led, "Penn & Tellers Bullshit" has a pretty good episode on the subject. If you can put up with penn gillettes stupid face being open. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaF9nbLo8as

TBs video is a bit more compact, and contains source links.

I like how Penn and Teller use the "cut away from the good stuff" technique, while commenting how lame it is of them to do it, though.