Barack Hussein Obama II a/k/a Barry Soetoro

DaSoul

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(at the OP)the reason i told you to :fuckoff: is that i don't care whever barack obama is indonesian, american, or even fucking martian. and nobody should.

also i agree with spartan, we as a species suck, canines are the future.

Technical we should, as individuals not born In the us can't be president.

Well, i'm not saying "everyone that does not agree is stupid". But i do say that people who just call everything bullshit before ever spending 1 minute with getting information are stupid.

I like discussing with arguments and if people reply with stupid rage answers it doesn't lead anywhere.

Your argument with the republican is good, but even this isn't a prove that it can't be true. In fact, that people like trump (who could actually just give a fuck) enter the stage and even offer millions of dollars just to clarify this are rejected. You can find every single bullshit about other politicians, previous presidents or whoever but not of obama.

http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/04/10/constitution/obama-eligibility-nj-alj-ducks-issues/

Well, i'm not saying "everyone that does not agree is stupid". But i do say that people who just call everything bullshit before ever spending 1 minute with getting information are stupid.

I like discussing with arguments and if people reply with stupid rage answers it doesn't lead anywhere.

Your argument with the republican is good, but even this isn't a prove that it can't be true. In fact, that people like trump (who could actually just give a fuck) enter the stage and even offer millions of dollars just to clarify this are rejected. You can find every single bullshit about other politicians, previous presidents or whoever but not of obama.

http://www.conservativenewsandviews.com/2012/04/10/constitution/obama-eligibility-nj-alj-ducks-issues/

i read through most of your post, and the impression i got was that you were grasping at straws made of solid bullshit

I like this OP much better than the last one.

me too green

you are a fucking idiot, hope this helps

:sigh::bang: You are discussing with purposely misleading and out of context "facts". The issue that is inherent in your idea is that you have taken a position and then attempted to find the outlying points that support that position. This is the opposite of how most people operate. What you should do is look at all the facts (even the outlying ones that may not support the general consensus) and then form an opinion. So far all of the "sources" you have cited have been from quack sites that exist to prey on the closed minded.

I would argue that the story is more believable if it does have inaccuracies, it would be suspicious if there was nothing out of the ordinary.

You mentioned that you thought people who "call ... bullshit before ever spending 1 minute with getting information" were stupid, but what about the people who spend way too much time gathering "facts" but only ever look at one side of the story?

All your "evidence" comes from places that are about as interested in the truth as any other gossip rag.

Propaganda and page views. Screw reality, they can get lots of ad revenue by pandering to conspiracy theorists, and if they can grow the anti-otherside base by drawing in more nuts then that's just icing in the cake.

Besides, if they say anything really too far off they can just post a 10 word retraction 7 links deep off their main page and the courts will let it slide.

Go and take your damn meds. It's nuts like you who slide down the slope of "It's so obvious, why can't anyone else see it?", "the truth is being suppressed", "he's going to destroy this nation and no one else sees it because the corrupt elite are protecting him!", "I must protect my country and my people...".

And guess what, conservativenewsandviews would love nothing more than to nudge you down that slope. You'll either kill the guy they don't like or will get yourself killed trying, which is good news for them either way.

Just thought I'd leave this SMBC comic about conspiracy theorists here. Enjoy:

Seems legit.

I want to know though... Was the CIA responsible for the OP getting changed!? They are trying to pin it on Olloth! Someone call somebody and get this out there! This is censorship!

Well, i could talk the same retarded way as you with all this "stfu" "gtfo" bullshit but hey i can articulate.

www.scribd.com/doc/83682940

Frankly, anyone who posts stupidity like this would be incapable of comprehending my well-reasoned, nuanced arguments.

So, instead, you'll just be something I use for amusement today whilst avoiding any actual work.

Hint: If you're getting your news from a website called "conservative news and views" you are probably an idiot. Read those websites with a grain of salt because even if every single word on it was factual, you're still getting massively slanted information designed to make you believe something that likely isn't true. The same applies to websites/"news" sources with a liberal slant.

Also this thread is bad and you should feel bad. :frogout:

Yeah but what about chemtrails????????????????

Oh don't even bother mentioning those, everyone known those are a lie. Chemtrails are just a distraction so people don't see the real mindcontrol chemicals going into their food via flour.

"Enriched wheat flour". Enriched with what? Mind control chemicals.

The Horse Meat scandal was a cover-up to take attention away from the mind control chemicals in the beef!

I heard pink slime is acually a mind control eradicator. It cannot sustain itself if you are currently digesting it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons