Yogbox needs to update!

p0pdr0p

It is my own page. So I should be able to control at least what I post.

This is not your page. It's a thread on a web forum. You are subject to the same rules as everyone else, which are helpfully posted in the section at the very top of the forum index. Rules that are enforced by the forum moderators. Three of whom have posted in this thread.

I am one of them.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

And the cheating part meant having to use a mod like not enough items.

If you mean the cheat mode that gives you 64 of the item you selected on the list, you know you can change that to Recipe mode. This will only give you the recipe of the item/block you clicked.

That's not really cheating, as there is far too many mods which I don't know how to create and many times I have to visit the mod site to read how things work, NEI saves some time by having the recipe ingame.

• Moderators

Well did you see what the pages were? And blowing the surprise here, I was going to make my own pack. And put it here.

then make the pack and put it on platform, maybe you'll be the new shining BlueXephos star, rising from the dust of history!

then make the pack and put it on platform, maybe you'll be the new shining BlueXephos star, rising from the dust of history!

Maybe I will. Well from a simple post to making it myself. Ok got a full list of the mods in yogbox.

Edited by p0pdr0p

And look who returns. Great. I got rid of everything just so you, and only you would leave. Do you even realize how mad I am at you? I really try not to be. If you are going to disagree do not be so harsh about it.

I don't know why you're getting so mad at Munaus. He has as much right to post here as you do.

I don't know why you're getting so mad at Munaus. He has as much right to post here as you do.

No I was serious about making it myself and posting it.

Do you even realize how mad I am at you? I really try not to be. If you are going to disagree do not be so harsh about it.

Welp. Sudden change of heart.

Edited by _Mataroyale_Modpacker_

I was mad about how mean his was being about it.

He was being mean?

And he just gave me the inspiration to make this pack.

Well, if Munaus is such an inspiration to you, you should be thanking him, not getting angry.