Yogbox needs to update!

p0pdr0p

Look you already posted something and then you came back here again and posted more things. That is not chasing me? Just make an opinion and go to the next post if it really concerns you to post things.

I don't know if you understand what a discussion is or not, but it usually involves two people repeatedly responding to each other. You don't just leave one post and then never come back to the thread. That would be silly.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I want to take this post down. I can't stand you coming over and over again and leaving weird posts. Some of them can just get mean. I said to see who agrees or disagrees. Leave a post and go to a new thread. Do not just come back here and rant about it. This is the first time someone has listened to what I said. And now, I am not sure I want it anymore. One more thing and I am just going to abandon this. I am done arguing. Leave an opinion and maybe tell me what is wrong. Not make fun of it. I read who agrees with me.

I think I want to take this post down.

That's nice, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Leave an opinion and maybe tell me what is wrong. Not make fun of it.

Well, this is the problem right here- nobody is making fun of you or your opinion. They are doing exactly what you've asked them to do, but you're just sticking your fingers in your ears going "La la la I can't hear you la la la" and trying to get daddy to make the people you don't want to listen to go away.

I read who agrees with me.

Well, that explains a lot.

That's nice, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Well, this is the problem right here- nobody is making fun of you or your opinion. They are doing exactly what you've asked them to do, but you're just sticking your fingers in your ears going "La la la I can't hear you la la la" and trying to get daddy to make the people you don't want to listen to go away.

Well, that explains a lot.

Well I did the next best thing and took my posts down and not coming back to the forum. So much for a good first post. This is my first and last post.

Time to figure out how to get them back~

Well I learned a lesson. I went to Feed The Beast. The only thing Tekkit has to offer me would be Yogbox. And I was 50% done with a pack I made. The other 50% was how to post it. Not anymore.

Well I learned a lesson. I went to Feed The Beast. The only thing Tekkit has to offer me would be Yogbox. And I was 50% done with a pack I made. The other 50% was how to post it. Not anymore.

Bye.

I don't think you were cut out for this particular forum.  If you're looking for a hugfest you're in the wrong place.

"And so, he left us, still under the conviction that we were insulting and hostile when we were merely disagreeing with his suggestion to continue outdated methods. And nothing of value was lost, for he was the kind of man who would not last a day in the heart of this land."

In any case, didn't you say that the post before that one was your last post? Huh. Must've meant penultimate.

Well I did the next best thing and took my posts down and not coming back to the forum. So much for a good first post. This is my first and last post.

we're sorry we didn't enforce your whims on the entirety of internet accessible humanity.  further, we deeply apologize that you had to suffer through the conflicting opinions of others as we realize that it is very rude for people to have opinions that differ from your own.  we'd like to assure you that those people have been assigned to re-education camps and will now recognize the importance, brilliance, and indisputable correctness of all your opinions and thoughts going forward. 

again, we would like to apologize to you, OP, for offending the one person who is clearly the most important being this universe has ever had the pleasure of harboring and we thank you profusely for blessing us with your unparallelled presence, even if only for a fleeting moment.

we're sorry we didn't enforce your whims on the entirety of internet accessible humanity.  further, we deeply apologize that you had to suffer through the conflicting opinions of others as we realize that it is very rude for people to have opinions that differ from your own.  we'd like to assure you that those people have been assigned to re-education camps and will now recognize the importance, brilliance, and indisputable correctness of all your opinions and thoughts going forward. 

again, we would like to apologize to you, OP, for offending the one person who is clearly the most important being this universe has ever had the pleasure of harboring and we thank you profusely for blessing us with your unparallelled presence, even if only for a fleeting moment.

Truly, we are lessened by his absence.

• Moderators

Well boo! Now I'll never find out what he meant by that "cheating" part.

Any chance anyone could retrieve his posts? There was one part I found funny, something in the lines of "I would have to build all those parts myself".

OP didn't want a modpack with awesome stuff and things to create, he wanted stuff to create things themselves. A modpack that plays itself.

I think OP is lost, he should buy the FF13 instead of playing minecraft

Well boo! Now I'll never find out what he meant by that "cheating" part.

Any chance anyone could retrieve his posts? There was one part I found funny, something in the lines of "I would have to build all those parts myself".

OP didn't want a modpack with awesome stuff and things to create, he wanted stuff to create things themselves. A modpack that plays itself.

I think OP is lost, he should buy the FF13 instead of playing minecraft

And the cheating part meant having to use a mod like not enough items.

Edited by p0pdr0p

Of course. Do you not feel it? The gap in the very soul of the forums? The empty scar that marks where p0pdr0p once graced us?

I am back. I did this to get a few people who kept on leaving thing here and fighting about it.

Edited by p0pdr0p

You do know that you automatically follow topics when you post in them, right?

At least, that's how it works for me. I don't remember if that's enabled by default.

In any case, though, following a topic still isn't chasing you.

"And so, he left us, still under the conviction that we were insulting and hostile when we were merely disagreeing with his suggestion to continue outdated methods. And nothing of value was lost, for he was the kind of man who would not last a day in the heart of this land."

In any case, didn't you say that the post before that one was your last post? Huh. Must've meant penultimate.

I meant this was my first post on the Tekkit fourms. In fact anywhere. I have never made a post on any site before. And this was my first. I was happy to see so many people were on my post but then I saw everyone was disagreeing who came on.

Edited by p0pdr0p

I am back. I did this to get a few people who kept on leaving thing here and fighting about it. And how I said they are chasing me around. They all followed my page.

It's not chasing, it's called continuing the discussion.

Here's an idea:  Google "how do internet forums work" because clearly you have no idea.

It's not chasing, it's called continuing the discussion.

Here's an idea:  Google "how do internet forums work" because clearly you have no idea.

Well if you are going to post things can you at least limit what you say. A hugfest really? And even what you just said.

Edited by p0pdr0p

Well if you are going to post things can you at least limit what you say. A hugfest really?

Look who's talking.  Ever heard of double posting?  You're doing it and it's bad.

Edited by dwwojcik