Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

App: Judging by the other's posts it's safe to say this line is actually meant for something. So I'd like to join a whitelisted community. That's all.

IGN: TropicalFarts

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Tinkers Construct/Witchery/ all the machinery mods like thermal expansion

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  builder, explorer, and not a genius, but I am real handy with vanilla redstone mechanics and I'm super interested in learning all of these mods involving redstone.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I'm good with tinkers construct, but everything else I'm still workin' on.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: pandamaster123

What is your favorite mod in the pack? advanced genetics/witchery

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? tech, explorer and dabbling in building

How well do you know the mods? fairly well i know most of them

Ign: Operation_xela

What is your favorite mod on the pack? Open Blocks

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? Definitely a builder. I like to explore a lot too!

How well do you know the mods? I know a lot of the mods, from playing and watching BdoubleO, Pungence, and GenerikB

App:I Love attack of the b team and would love to have some other friendly players to play with

IGN:c01emarlow

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I like Witchery and tinkers construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Im an explorer and i know a little tech

How well do you know the mods? I Know most of the mods in the pack but im not informed in some.

IGN: thestarwarsninja

What is your favorite mod in the pack? hmm i have a lot but i have to say the carpenters mod.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I am a builder

How well do you know the mods? Pretty well actually, i been playing modded minecraft for a long time and i understand most mods

Youtube:   no

I'm looking for a server to play AotBT on, and saw this one. It looks like it would be cool.

IGN: ManateePower

Favorite Mod: Witchery or Tinker's Construct

Builder, Explorer, or Tech: Hard to say, but out of the three I'd go with builder

How well I know the mods: I'm not an expert at any of them, but I know the basics of most of them.

Youtube: no

Thanks.

I'm looking for a server to play AotBT on, and saw this one. It looks like it would be cool.

IGN: ManateePower

Favorite Mod: Witchery or Tinker's Construct

Builder, Explorer, or Tech: Hard to say, but out of the three I'd go with builder

How well I know the mods: I'm not an expert at any of them, but I know the basics of most of them.

Youtube: no

Thanks.

IGN: legpain1

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Flans and Furniture mod

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) 1 being bad 10 being great i'll put myself at 7 for most mods.

Youtube:  None.

IGN: Ninjameerkat007

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Chisel and Flans

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genus?  Tech genius

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) very well on most some like witchery and stuff i don't know as well as others.

Youtube:  None

Hey! Thanks for reading both apps the reason there is another one is because my friend is having issues with the website which has made it nearly impossible to create a account. He told me to write this so i did not make up rubbish! :) 

Hope this is good enough. From Leg and Ninja.

IGN: erice338

playstyle: I like to explore all mods and am not restricted to a single playstyle.

favorite mod: I am slightly new to attack of the b team but I would really like to learn how to do witchery.

mod knowledge: I learn really quickly and if I don't know about a mod I can learn quickly.

youtube: N/A

I would really like to join this server I have never decided to join a whitelisted server and i think now is the best time to try it and i would really appreciate if i could join this server. i like the idea of whitelisting because it limits the people that can join and would really enjoy playing with you all.

IGN: Endermanluv1

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Witchery really intrigues me, magic is very interesting.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Explorer, and Builder, but mostly a Warlock! 

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I am a bit new to the modpack, though I have watched many videos on Witchery and Tinkerers' Construct

Age:     (optional) I am currently eleven years old, but I believe I am mature enough to become apart of this community!

Youtube:   (optional) I currently do not have a youtube, I plan on doing videos, and I might!  If I get accepted.

Thank you for reading!

I hope I get accepted!

App: I would like to be on this server because, i like playing on the modpack but singleplayer is boring, Its fun to play with others but un-whitelisted servers are a risk.

Ign: Ferb2

My favorite mod in the mod pack is archimedes ships/ advanced genetics

I am a builder.

I work a lot with the mods.

• 2 weeks later...

App:I would absolutely love to join your server because I would love to go to a new server and meet some new people after app it's boring playing in a single player world with a chat box and a spawn village

IGN: xWAFFLLESx

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I'm not positive but probably witchery or tinkers construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I prefer building but in good at all the above

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I'm fairly familiar but I would still like to learn all that's possible

Youtube: I would probably record for my channel

App: I would love to join this server because all the public servers have people who you cannot trust (Becides Admins), and also because my favorite mod is banned on most public servers.

IGN: Rush497

What is your favorite mod pack?: Witchery and Necromancy

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?: Good builder and can help at most mod mechanics.

How well do you know the mods?: I'm fairly new to a few mods but most of the popular mods i know well. I don't know; (Galacticraft , Advanced genetics, or ProjectRed)

Youtube: NA

Thank you for the chance to join your server! :D

-Rush497-

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons