Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

App: i would like to play in multiplayer because in singleplayer is becoming boring :)

IGN: elbartodaniele

What is your favorite mod in the pack? i think i like them all, i'm going expert in all mods

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  I could say... all xD

How well do you know the mods? i think i'm getting expert in the mods, except necromancy

Edited by unknownsoldier

IGN: wolftamer777

Favorite mod: Thermal expansion, but the morph mod is pretty awesome as well.

Play style: I'm an explorer finding something new is always cool to me, but I like to build too, I'm not as good as some youtubers like Sjin, but I watch his videos so I slightly understand the basics liked peaked roofs and such.

Mod Knowledge: I have quite a good understanding on thermal expansion and easy ways to get power and produce more ore. I've learned from experience and friends and just watching.

Hey I don't know if you're still accepting people onto your server to play, but I thought I'd give it a go! Think I might be a bit older than most applicants, but here's my resume:

IGN: starburn82

Favorite mod: Tinkers Construct!

Play style: Probably more of an explorer, but I enjoy building and am getting better with the bigger projects.

Mod Knowledge: I like using the thermal expansion/tinkers construct tech and Galacticraft as well. I've spent plenty of time in singleplayer AotBT but getting bored playing solo.

Thanks for your consideration!

Edited to add that I am also very well spoken and have all of the necessary recording equipment if a YT project was to commence.

Edited by starburn82

App: I really love playing Attack of the B-Team, and I dont want to play on my own or with on a server with over 500 people!

IGN: ProMCGamer_

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: T Construct, MFR, Microblocks, Carpenter's Blocks

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: Builder, Explorer. (I also experiment a lot with tech things but I'm not a genius)

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted): 8.5 out of 10

I hope you're still acceping people on your server! 

App: i love playing on servers where people will help others if they can and not many servers are like this one from what ive heard so many servers are not whitelisted but almost no one on there will actually try to help each other thats my reason

IGN:colberts20

What is your favorite mod in the pack? flans mod

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? i like to do a bit of all of them and explore what i dont know

How well do you know the mods? im not too familiar with these mods but i can make some things

Youtube: i dont really have one but i plan on starting when i get some equipment to record and edit

App: I wanna a normal server! Without plug-ins, banned mods/items and stuff like this... Moreover, I don't really like pvp...

I.G. name: Supershadow301

Favorite mod: Hmm... hard question... I think... Tinkers' Constructs, the Arceology mod, Tropicraft and THE MINIONS MOD!!!

Who are you in-game?: Oh... I'm not a good builder... And I'm not really an explorer... Maybe... tech genuis?

How well do you know mods?: I know pretty well Tinkers' Constructs and a little bit Tropicraft. I also know well Food Plus.

Age: 13 (Yeah... I'm young but I'm not silly like some people are...)

Accept if you want.

App: I would really love a server where the community is kind and well not aggressive and I am not a fan of all the plugins and banned items. Oh and I really want to be aloud on a server where I can become friends with everyone on there and just chill on a great mod pack

IGN: dragon310

Fav mod: witchery or morph mod

I'm not much of a builder or a tech genius I explore a bit for an area for my base, I love mining and exploring underground areas so I guess I'm an explorer

What I know of the mods: I know a little from most of the mods unless it's a tech related mod I'm defs no genius

YouTube: no but I may soon start up an account

Edited by Dragon319

App: I love servers that don't have any banned items because it just makes playing on that server not fun, I also love playing with other people so they either can help me or I can help them.

IGN:SkullRazor21

Fav Mod: I haven't played with all the mods so far so i would say at the moment my fav mod is morph 

Who are you in game?: Usually I would be a tech genius but as i said before i haven't played with all the mods so at the moment i am a builder

YouTube:No

IGN: kyle9101999

I would consider myself as a tech genius and a builder

My favourite mod is a tie between T Construct and Tropicraft

I Want to join the server because i love AotB but most servers have griefing and unfriendly members. This server seems very promising due to the fact that it is white-listed.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: iPwnKatkat

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Advanced Genetics, Tinker's Construct and Project Red

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Builder and Explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) From 1-10 I would say like 8

Youtube: I don't make videos

Additional Just in case: My Skype is iPwnKatkat

Edited by iPwnKatkat

App:

IGN: Lonermage

What is your favorite mod in the pack?:I'm torn between Tinker's Construct and Galacticraft.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? :Mostly explorer but "ok" with the tech mods.

How well do you know the mods?:Most of them I know rather well.

Youtube: Don't have one;though i would if i had the equipment for it.

Warning: Sometimes I can be a bit of an ass :/.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN:  LhuneCeletanina

What is your favorite mod in the pack?  Advanced Genetics

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? A little bit of all of the above.. I wish I had the level of creativity that would get featured on YouTube, but no such luck yet. 

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted):  Fairly well versed in all the installed mods, EXCEPT Witchery.

Youtube:   None

App: ive played on whitelised servers and i love them so much i dont grief and i would love to play on this server

Ign: jaxn7799

fav mod: tinkers' construct/mechworks and food plus

tech genius but i can build if i want to

i know all of the main mods very well and i can figure stuff out fairly easily

Age: 11 but EXTREMELY mature don't even bother about my age

Youtube: dont have but making one soon

IGN:

cyber_survivor

What is your favorite mod in the pack?

Probably tinkerer's construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? 

All three :D

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)

on a scale of 1 to 10, about 3 XD  I am diving in and exploring, which makes it a lot more fun :D

IGN: Nanoame13

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Tinkers' Construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: All three equally

How well do you know the mods?: I know the mods well enough to play.

Youtube Channel: Nanoame13, soon using NanoameHD.

IGN:nightstar120

What is your favorite mod in the pack?[Flans Mod(Mostly Because I like guns)]

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?[Explorer(Im new to this mod but i feel like learning by playing with people :) )

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)[Not really but i do watch Bdubs and GennyB]

Age:13[Dont Worry Im Not Immature like other kids.How do i know that?Mostly friends from Vanilla servers say im like 21+years old XD

Youtube:[Don't do videos :3]

App: I want to join because I feel like attack of the b-team is meant to be played with other people, a lot of the mods aren't fun with out others, and I also love to meet other minecrafters with the same interests.

IGN: annie440.

What is your favorite mod in the pack?witchery, with out a doubt.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I'm a builder, I like to experiment with different styles and building materials, I'm also an explorer of mods, if I've never heard of a mod before then I need to download it and try it out.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)not very well, I haven't found a good server yet so I don't play with the pack much.

Please consider me to join your server, but it's OK if I don't get accepted :P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons