Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheAlexcar

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I don't really know, I pretty much like them all.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  A builder, I think.

How well do you know the mods? I know them quite well but not all of them.

I'll be really happy if you whitelist me.

Edited by TheAlexcar

App: I've been looking for a mature and small server, especially modpack ones. This looks like a nice server! 

IGN: mickeyd180

Favorite Mod: Probably Tinker's Construct, Saint's Pack, or OpenBlocks.

Builder, explorer, or tech genius?: I'm an explorer mostly. But I can be a great builder of houses, given time.

YouTube: Mickey Games

Please Whitelist me man!

I would like to be added to the server's whitelist my in game name is Alainadodo12 and my age is 13 years old and I am a Tech Genuis. I know the mods well but ot well enought thats I will beat the gamein 5 hours I have no youtube

please add me to the whitelist

Edited by alainadodo12

App: I would love to join this server because of my knowledge of minecraft since ive been playing so long and also because of how friendly I am so I can always keep this server upbeat.

IGN: Jmaster216

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Morph Mid

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? Explorer AND Tech Genius

How well do you know the mods? I'm a person who usually has free time on my hands so, I watch youtube a lot and I usually what Attack of the B-Team let's plays so I know about 65% of the mods

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJmaster216

IGN: Rjgomez6

Favorite Mod: Thinkers Construct

Builder, Explorer, or Tech?: I'm a little bit tech, but I'm mostly adventurer.

Mod Knowledge: I know about a lot about Thinkers Construct, Carpenters blocks, qCraft, Food Plus, and Galacticraft. I also know little about other mods, but I have time to do research about mods.

Youtube: No.

App: I think I should be whitelisted because I think that I am good in small communities and love the Attack of the B- Team mod pack features.

IGN: emanf9

Favorite Mod: Morphing mod and Archimedes Ship mod

I would say I'm a junior tech genius and by that, I am guessing you mean coding. I am a junior one becasue I am still learning how to code XD.

I think I know most of the mods fairly well, but I am still learning.

App: 

IGN: Hasaplash

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Probably Food Plus, because I like making strawberry ice cream :P

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? : I am an explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) : I know some of the mods, like Flans Mod, or Fossil/Archeology: Reported

App: I would like to be whitelisted so that I could enjoy Attack Of The B-Team without the annoying peoples raiding/griefing/randomly killing me.

IGN: Sparketh

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Morph/Galacticcraft

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? I am mainly focused on learning the science/use of the mods, so I would say tech genius.

How well do you know the mods? Not very well, seeing as I have only gotten it a couple of days ago, but I am learning fast!

app: I have lost connection to all other servers I ever played and have been told I was beneficial to the community, I feel this is true

IGN: adidas_guy71

favorite mod: in between morph and tinkers' construct

play style: explorer and builder

what I know about the mods? the only one I played on other packs was tinker's

youtube: nuh-uh

P.S. AOTBT isn't currently working for me so it may a while till I can play if I'm whitelisted

Edited by adidas_guy71

IGN:Bayranoxes

What is your favorite mod in the pack? tinker's construct/thermal expansion

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? tech genius

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know like most of the stuff except witchery necromany but I want to learn minions and advanced genetics.

YouTube: sorry no.    

IGN: Salamileg9

Favorite Mod: Hard decision... I'd say Chisel or Tinker's Construct.

Playstyle: Builder (though I'm not very good, Chisel and Carpenter's Blocks make me enjoy it more) or Explorer. Though I'm not clueless on how to set up machines.

Mod Knowledge: Most of the common ones, like TConstruct or Thermal Expansion, I know really well. Others, such as Witchery, I've still yet to learn (but plan to!)

Youtube: As much as I'd love to, no.

App:

IGN:Surfboy1

What is your favorite mod in the pack?witchery

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? more like a jack of all trades sorta

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) like half i know half i dont, i watch youtube videos for reference

Edited by Surfboy1

App:

IGN:Him111

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Witchery

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? a bit of all of them

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know a few that are in Hexxit and FTB

IGN: disturbedfan65

Favorite Mod: Witchery or Carpenter's Blocks

Builder, Explorer, or Tech Genius: Builder

How Well Do You KNow the Mods: I know a good amount about most of the mods

YouTube: disturbedfan65 (url down, will be posted later)

Edited by disturbedfan65

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Ryukoyshi

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I like Hats, because of how silly it is.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Explorer

How well do you know the mods? I feel I know them well enough.

Youtube:   (optional)

App: I have been looking for a server with a great community, and want to be more active in the community. I hope to get along well with the other players (If I get accepted), and for the record I have been banned 3 times from servers... None of them for legit reasons, and they were undone within the week though :D

IGN:Sickemcraft

What is your favorite mod in the pack?:Witchery for sure!

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? decent builder, love exploring, and O.K. at the tech

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted): a decent amount

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons