Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

IGN: kelvinsnel.

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Flans Mod.

Are you a builder, explorer, tech genius?: Tech, I love machines and redstone I use it for everything.

How well do you know mods?: pretty well, I'm uptodate with the mods but not the best in all of them.

Thank you for reading my application, if I'm accepted please add me on skype (Skype: kelvin.snel1)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:NanoBanana

My current favorite mod is tinker's construct

I do love doing all that tech stuff but I wouldn't say I'm a tech GENIUS :3 

I only know a couple mods pretty well like tinker's construct and the simple mods like hats and morphs

App:

IGN: hedgehogsniper

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Witchery

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know them decently well. 

Youtube:  I don't do that

IGN: matbob123

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Galacticraft.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: I like to consider myself as a tech builder.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted): Generally know the mods well. 

Nice server you got there!

IGN: superjug123

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: Probably feed the b-team or mindcrack

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?: The builder. (im also a builder on the World of Keralis server. if that rings a bell)

How well do you know the mods?: pretty good

Youtube: Captain Mcderp

Is it just me or the server's having trouble with the update? 

It's been down since yesterday evening for me D:

Does anyone know what's happening? or is it just my connection?

servers are having problems with the new update, so it will take a little bit before everything is fixed and ready

IGN:Jbgoalie

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I love the morph mod! And tinkers construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Im an equal share of the three, but im a very good builder.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Very good knowledge in the mod, 50+ hours per week.

Youtube:   (optional) N/A

App:

IGN:TenneB25

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Carpenter blocks Chisel

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Builder and a little of explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) still learning some of the harder mods

Youtube:

App: Hey there!  Well, I am diggin' the AOTBT modpack so far, and am always looking to learn more.  Like a lot of people, playing SSP gets kinda boring, so I'd love to play with other like-minded folks.  Plus I constantly run outta things to do/make/build...  

IGN:  Labinnak82

What is your favorite mod in the pack?  There are a ton of mods that I've barely been able to scratch the surface of, but I'd say Tinkerer's Construct is my fav.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?   I'm a bit of an explorer, with builder tendencies....

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)  I know a tiny bit of all of them except mods like witchery, necromancy, and advanced genetics...

Hi,I am.

IGN : SwitzzerS.

Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.

Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.

Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.

Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).

I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!

I am willing to Record some youtube stuff :D!

App: i think it would be alot of fun to play with other people and experiance the sence of community that comes with playing on a server with others

IGN: muteplay

What is your favorite mod in the pack? tinkers construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  explorer (sometimes builder)

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) pretty good some more then others

Youtube:   (optional) 

App: I find it really boring to play on my own and I'm looking for a good whitelisted server on where i won't have to be worried about getting griefed

IGN: Cachter1

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Tinkers, or thermal expansion

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genus?  I'm a decent builder, an avid explorer, and am new to the tech workings of this mod pack 

IGN: miniminer880

What is your favorite mod in the pack? i try to be more of a witchery guy but i did not get really far on that

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  i like to build i got member on mithrintia if u dont know what that is then u can look it up

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) ive played singleplayer some on this mod pack but over all im not to good

Age:     (optional) lets just say alot younger than most people that applyed but im mature if not than u can ban me

Youtube:   (optional) nope

im really happy that i found this all the other whitelisted servers had age limits

hope u like my app

IGN: aedanpizza

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Tinkers Construct and Necrmancy

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Tech Genius

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I've been playing the mod pack since it came out.

Edited by aedanpizza

App:

IGN:  tanpsspssp

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Favorite? Hmm... Maybe Tinkerer's Construct?

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?   I am an explorer!

How well do you know the mods? I can't say I'm a pro, but I'm Not a noob either.

Youtube:   Nope D: 

Well, thanks for reading!  :madmax:

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons