Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

App: I would like to join because I do love this game, but on the other server that I'm on, there are far too many griefers and people with less than mature attitudes to be able to really be able to connect with the community and enjoy al the available mods to thier fullest. I'm applying here in the hopes of changing all that and being able to fully enjoy this game along with wonderful community.

IGN: AestuoCauda

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Though I do enjoy a number of the mods I've gotten to try in my short time playing minecraft, I'd say my favorite may be the one I'm looking forward too the most, which is the Archimedes Ships. Otherwise I'd say that it would be the Tinkers Construct mod.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Its a tough call on this one for me. I've done quite a bit of exploring, but I'd prefer the building aspect of the game, which I find harder to enjoy on the server I'm currently on due to the griefers.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know my way around the tinkers construct and advanced genetics mods fairly well, and though im still learning, I pride myself on being able to learn quickly.

Edited by Aestuo Cauda

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Galaxy_Hopper

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion

Builder I suppose, I do like all the tech stuff too though.

I know them some, I've played some.

Thanks,

GH.

This is a new attack of the b team server that is whitelisted.

Rules:

1: no grieifing (pranks and or jokes allowed in moderation)

2: no discrimination

There is not required age, all that matters is that you are mature!

App:

IGN:

What is your favorite mod in the pack?

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? 

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)

Youtube:   (optional)

The ip is: 192.95.29.199:25677

IGN: marvalodre

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I have only messed around in creative, but all the building related ones, furniture mod, carpenters blocks etc.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Builder obviously, but I like to explore as well, tech well... Not so much :)

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) As I mentioned I have not gone to indepth into the mods but I know the basics of most

Youtube:   N/A

App: I love the B-Team. I've been a big fan of Bdoubleo and Generikb for a long time. I'd love to join the server because 1. I want to play on a modded server, but not with random trolls and jerks. (assuming everyone that joins your server is not a troll). 2. I've always loved exploring new things on single palayer and mods are just a whole new experience, But I tend to get bored after a while with the lack of people, on singleplayer. Getting to interact with people, like the actual B-Team server itself would just be amazing.

IGN: tigeruser4

Fav Mod: Through watching bdubs/generiks videos I would have to say the genetics mod.

Explorer, all the way.

I don't know my mods that well, I kinda just explore and go with it. But I'm starting to do more research as I get into modpacks now a days.

Youtube: N/A

App: I would like to join because i love playing mods. Recently, i have been looking for some good servers that have nice mods. I personally haven't tried this mod but my friend that has played it. If i get accepted, i would not hound staff asking what to do. I am more mature than that.. anyway, i would love to try out this server and enjoy the time i might spend with you and the people that will be on the server.

IGN: DurrGaming

Fav mod: Morph Mod

Explorer

How well do you know your mods: I don't know quite a lot of mods but I have explored explored some. I have been going to my friend's house a lot and every single time, we explore different mods together on the Technic Launcher.

YouTubeI do have an account and I might advertise the server if you would like :3

IGN: Badkidzz2012

What is your favorite mod in the pack? advanced genetics 

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? all of the above

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) 7/10

IGN: Eagle1829

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Carpenters blocks, tinkers construct and morph mod :)

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Kinda an builder and a explorer

How well do you know the mods? I know most of the mods but not in depth

Youtube: I have one but I don't record on it

I hope you accept this :)

Edited by Eagle1829

App:Reason is the fact I am looking for a small and friendly community. Most that I went to are aggressive! I love attack of the B-Team! I want to be in a small and safe community.Also I need a basically that does not need membership! also I want to be in a whitelisted server because people  there might understand me. ( i am a Asian most people think I am stupid for misspelling) 

IGN:XXDiamondkaching

What is your favorite mod in the pack?Well honestly my favorite is Tinker's Construct! It is so fun to use and the fact you can make diffrent tools and stuff

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Jack of all trades. I am a decent builder. I explore just for the baseand materials and a knowledge of all tech mods (not really well though)

How well do you know the mods? Very well the only mod that seems unfamilliar to me is Sync.(never used it!)

Age:13(Though people think I am 18 thats how mature am I(sometimes).

Pls.accept!

Edited by XXDiamondkaching

IGN: Akkilles

What is your favorite mod in the pack?  Advanced gentics

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  a explorer and a little tech genius(not quite genius)

How well do you know the mods? pretty well ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)

Youtube: no  (optional)

App:

IGN: Tinystep

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I've yet to find out.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Explorer, interested in learning all the crazy stuff.

How well do you know the mods? Im getting pretty good at tekkit which is partially the same, but im new to AOTBT.

Youtube: None.

IGN: Dragon1331Slayer

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Morph Mod, Flan's Guns, Galacticraft, Also Witchery Mod.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Explorer and i like to learn new stuff while other people are watching (On Youtube :P) I Also Like Building Too

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted). I Definitely know the Morph Mod from crazy craft and Flan's Guns From A 1v1 Ages Back.

Youtube:   Dragon1331Slayer - 196 Subs - 60K Total Views - Yes I Will Be Making A Series

This Will Be A New Experience For Me Also I Do Have Skype So If You Need To Contact Me Im There. 

I'm Sure There Are Very Nice People On The Server! Just To Be Sure It Would Help Me If You Had Some Spy Mods *wink wink* :P

I Really Hope I Get Accepted Because I Cant Wait To Bring Out To My Viewers Next!

Hello, this is my first time on this forum so I don't really know what to write.... My buddy and I are looking for a nice chill server to try out. We're familiar with Tekkit and such and want to learn the ropes with the new stuff. We both have been playing Minecraft for aboouuuttttt four years?? So basically since it started. So let me know if we can get on the server!! :) We'd very much appreciate it, thanks.

The Alphas, out.

-TheAlphaNine&TheAlphaEight

IGN: DeCreeperHunter
What is your favorite mod in the pack? My favorite mod is the Witchery Mod
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I'm a builder and an explorer/
How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) i played with most of them separated so i know them pretty well
Edited by alongerby

IGN: lorelei115

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Oooh tough one. So far I'm having the most fun playing with Galacticraft and Tinker's Construct, but I'm looking forward to playing with Witchery and the Project Red stuff as well.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? A little of everything. I'd say my strongest suit is building, while my weakest/the one I'm trying to get better at is automation.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I'm pretty familiar with some of them, and looking forward to learning the rest!

Youtube:   I don't have anything set up on my channel yet.

App: I want to join this smp because I just love modded minecraft and attack of the b team is really the only modpack that has interested me. It would be great if I could play with other people on this amazing modpack

IGN: kingstorm33

What is your favorite mod in the pack? My favorite mod in this modpack is thermal expansion.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? I am a tech genius.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) - I know a lot of mods really well, in fact I actually make mods. I have not officially completed a mod yet because I am still working on them. When ever I play with a mod I like, I learn about it a lot to understand it.

Edited by kingstorm33

IGN: destroy562

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Carpenter Blocks

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Builder

How well do you know the mods? Don't know them the best but want to learn

Youtube: TheGamingHub   (optional)

IGN: BeefJerky7331
What is your favorite mod in the pack? Galicticraft
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?  explorer
How well do you know the mods? not the best but i'm a fast learner.

btw I'm a friend of Badkidzz2012 idk if that changes anything but I thought I might as well mention it.

Edited by BeefJerky7331

IGN:Rubyll

What is your favorite mod in the pack?biomes o plenty

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? explorer

How well do you know the mods? 3..but I'm willing to learn

Youtube: I have an account, but I don't post videos

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons