Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

App: hello, me and my friend AestuoCauda have just recently started to play this specific mod pack, maybe about two weeks into it. we were on a public server and had alot of fun, but there were way to many griefers, we would like to build a large extravagant base instead of cowering in a hole in the ground. but i would love to get to know everyone and coordinate to play with you all and have an exciting time running (and flying) around.

IGN: Aeros1991

What is your favorite mod in the pack? my favorite mod has to be tinkers constructs. it makes the game so interesting.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? : to this question i must say that as long as its one of the mods that i have messed with i am a tech ginues, but not on galactricraft, heck i still havent figured out how to get fuel for my rockets. i love to go into all the possible dimensions, i have been first to reach the end dimension on the servers that i have been a part of id say about 10 times. even ones that have been up and running for months. as for building im more of a funtion over style kind of guy. but i still apreciate pretty buildings.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) in the two weeks that i have played, ive mastered tinkers constructs, advanced portals, advanced genetics, morph (then again who doesnt), the archimedes ships, and biomes o' plenty(yes we made it to the promised land, hows that for exploring)

i cenrtantly hope that my friend and I are both accepted, we would love to join you and participate in the fun. i also hope that we will be able to add to your fun as well. my friend is asleep so i hope you can accept this as his aplication as well. he is 23 and his IGN is AestuoCauda, granted that this is the first 2 weeks of him playing minecraft period, i have been with him the whole time and i must say that he is a fast learner as well. almost mastering advanced genetics in about 3 hours.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I really hope i get into the server because i like playing on small (whitelisted) servers because then theres not such grifers or something like that. But problaby you wont let me into server because there are many people joined already (i really hope i do get into the server).

IGN: GameCold

favorite mod in pack: carpenter blocks and some others (almost everything)

are you a builder, explorer,or tech genuis? builder and genuis

How well do you know the mods? Kinda good

YouTube: MarcusPlaysEST

Edited by GameCold

App: I am applying for my brother and I.  We have both decided to play this mod based on ChimneySwift, Bdubs, and GenerikB's YouTube videos.  We want to avoid griefers but are open to some pranking and jokes.  This server sounds like the right place!

IGN: Pojster and TrueCyan2

Favorite Mod Packs:

Pojster - Thermal Expansion and Tinkers

TrueCyan2 - Carpenters Blocks and Micro Blocks

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?

Pojster - Explorer/Tech

TrueCyan2 - Builder

How well do you know the mods? Both are new to mods. Been watching a few YouTubers play.

Ages: 

Pojster - 36

TrueCyan2 - 27

No YouTube

App: hey, i was wanting to join this server because i like servers where its quiet and have a good community. i'm not a griefer or cheater.

IGN: joshiboy2402

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: its a difficult one, tinkers construct, minion mod or galactic-craft

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? tech genius or builder... i like to think of myself as all 3!

How well do you know the mods?: i know the mods very well and I've experimented with pretty much all of them. (a couple maybe not)

YouTube:   i have a YouTube account but i only use it to keep track of my subscriptions, i don't upload video's

IGN: chocopuss

What is your favorite mod in the pack? witchery/ open blocks/ morphing/genetics

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? mainly a builder and explorer but i could totally get into the tech 

How well do you know the mods? i've watched a couple videos on them, and played a bit on singleplayer

*also I might get my friend to join along, is teaming up like that allowed?)

App:are faces allowed?? [under me tells me a yes :D]

IGN: eladd

What is your favorite mod in the pack? flans gun mod

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? you just made my day better[all builder, explorer, and a tech genius]

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) almost all the way

Age : 16 but mature enough [but sometimes misspells] to speak

youtube Nope sorry

raidcall[if you have one]: danisaiah

Edited by eladd

App: I wish to be whitelisted on your server because i need a server thats like singleplayer, but with other people you can befriend and if you're Lucky, become neighbours with and prank a lil' bit :3

IGN: asbjoern11

Favorite Mod(s): Witchery (Cuz of the pranking x) and Morph, but im still Inexperienced so There's still alot for me to discover.

Type Of Minecrafter: As i said in above, im still Inexperienced in AOTBT but in normal MC im a pretty OK builder and i love to explore Mountains and rivers and such, i can just imagine it inside my head :D.

Experience with the mods: Ive watched quite alot of ChimneySwifts gameplay of the Witchery mod so i know a bit about it, but as for AOTBT im a newbie x3

Youtube: TheTunderkill, but am planning to make another gaming focused one that doesnt have all my embarrasing videos from when i was younger.

app: I Need a great server with dedicated staff so i came across you guys im also looking for a server to play with friends so expect more people joining :D 

IGN: XxCrazyShotsXx

Favorite Mod(s): Advanced Genetics Mod

Type of Minecrafter: Tech Genius! and Explorer

Experience: i know quite a bit of the modpack but there is SOOOO much to discover 

my username is skyblue242. I am applying to this because i've always wanted to be in a minecraft community like this. My favorite mod in the pack is either tinkers construct or the morph mod. i am probably a explorer but i can build. I know the mods pretty well.I am 13 and no utube.

IGN: Chacadoko1

What is your favorite mod in the pack? - Either Witchery or Biomes O' plenty

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? Builder/tech genius IN SPAAAAACE! (Not really i'm not into galatic craft)

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Pretty well but still learning some.

IGN: AchaikosMC

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Mostly building related mods, like the carpenters mod. havent really played that muched.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Builder & Explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Some of them i know since i've played other packs with similar mods before

Edited by AchaikosMC

IGN:Badkidzz2012

What is your favorite mod in the pack?carpenters blocks

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  All of the above

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) 75/100

Youtube: none (optional)

IGN: BillBoh3900

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Its between Carpenter's Blocks or Mine Factory.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? I am a explorer/builder.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) Know how to use little more than half of the mods.

Thank you for considering me to join your server. 

IGN:unevenbacon

What is your favorite mod in the pack? witchcraft 

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? builder and explorer

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) im kind of new but i know most of them

Youtube:   nope 

Application: 

I love to do harmless pranks on friends and I can see a lot of chill people are going to be playing on the server which is something I am looking forward to, to do my vids :)

IGN: ItSweetSour77

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: As far as the pack goes i have to say my favorite is the Carpenters Blocks.

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?: I am both a builder and explorer.

How well do you know the mods?: I know all the mods pretty well, I've been playing this mod pack for quite a while now.

Youtube: ItSweetSour77, My new channel!! (Have lots of experience with youtube though from old channel), making it a fresh new start.(series of AOTBT is going to be the first uploads on it :D

Edited by ItSweetSour77

APP: I would like to join, because I would like to be a part of a community.

IGN: Pride617

Favorite Mod: Tinkers Construct

I am both a builder and explorer I am fascinated with building with the new blocks, and I love to explore with all of the new biomes in biomes o plenty.

I have been playing around a bit with the mod now on non-whitelisted servers, and I feel I know them fairly well

Youtube: AddictedGamer

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons