Whitelisted server (All Ages, must be mature) AOTBT No banned items / mods

This is a new attack of the b team server that is whitelisted.

Rules:

1: no grieifing (pranks and or jokes allowed in moderation)

2: no discrimination

There is not required age, all that matters is that you are mature!

App:

IGN:

What is your favorite mod in the pack?

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? 

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted)

Youtube:   (optional)

The ip is: 192.95.29.199:25677

Edited by wingopanda

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

App: First reply! just kidding I think I should be white listed to the server because I love the Attack of the B-team mod pack and also i just love to play on servers with other people, because i dont like playing by myself that just gets boring at times and also its just really fun to play with other people XD

IGN: Shanehockey20

I am a tech genuis, I know how everything works so if you needed help i could help you with what ever it is and I am also a builder I build massive structures and homes

I know the mods really well I mostly know the tech ones like mine factory reloaded

Youtube : Youtube.com/mcgamer120

IGN: carolm

What is your favorite mod in the pack? tinkers construct

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? tech genuis and explorer

How well do you know the mods? the only mo i don't know much about is necromancy and witchery

App: I should be added on the server because i love attack of the b-team (i know you) and you made me apply on the forums.

IGN:XAngryBananaz

I am a tech genius/builder and my favorite mod is either advanced genetics, or tinkers construct.

Edited by XAngryBananaz

App:

IGN:SunHunter

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I have yet to discover most of the mods, since I've been playing vanilla almost exclusivly until now.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I would consider myself a builder, but my intentions for playing with this modpack are more towards the technical side of the mods.

How well do you know the mods? Ive seen some of what Tinker's construct is about.

App:

IGN:SunHunter

What is your favorite mod in the pack? I have yet to discover most of the mods, since I've been playing vanilla almost exclusivly until now.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I would consider myself a builder, but my intentions for playing with this modpack are more towards the technical side of the mods.

How well do you know the mods? Ive seen some of what Tinker's construct is about.

added!

App: I Think im a good builder and can contribute to the server ALOT. I have almost mastered 1/3 of the mods and I LOVE THIS PACK.

IGN: RocketFinn7

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Mine factory reloaded

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? i build and explore. im kind of a tard with smart stuffs :P 

How well do you know the mods? I know how to use 1/3 of the mods efficiently :D

IGN: Meian
What is your favorite mod in the pack? Tinkers, but probably just because I have the most experience with it.
are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  I'm definately an explorer
How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know a few of the mods fairly well, but most are new to me

App: I Think im a good builder and can contribute to the server ALOT. I have almost mastered 1/3 of the mods and I LOVE THIS PACK.

IGN: RocketFinn7

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Mine factory reloaded

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? i build and explore. im kind of a tard with smart stuffs :P

How well do you know the mods? I know how to use 1/3 of the mods efficiently :D

listed you, welcome! also added Meian

Edited by wingopanda

IGN: Meatyx

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Galacticraft of course!

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis?  Meh, I like to think of myself as a tech genius

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I'm decently familiar with most with a few exceptions.

Youtube: I don't make videos for youtube.

App: I really want a community to play on and have fun with. The last server I joined was no help and they accepted me and didn't even take the time to help me log on to the server. It seems this server has nice people on it who would be a pleasure to play with. Thanks for reading my app!

IGN: Tac_Tonic

What is your favorite mod in the pack? My two favorite mods in the mod pack are morph and Tinkers Construct. They are just so creative and it is weird to see what people can mod Minecraft to do.

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis? I like exploring but I love building tech related things and getting them to work together.

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I know the mods fairly well.

Youtube:   (optional) http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZKZyR2R1-0-Rkum0tA5MA (Nothing uploaded yet, planning on starting to upload stuff soon!)

Edited by Ender Wiggin

Here is my application:

In Game Name: Survivalness

Favorite Mod in the Pack: It's a close one between MFR, Thermal Expansion, Tropicraft, Galacticraft, and OpenBlocks. But I'd have to go with OpenBlocks.

Builder, Explorer, or Tech Genius?: Tech Genius. From the mods I selected as favorites (Except tropicraft), most of them deal with industrialization and/or machines.

How well do you know the mods?: Decently, I've played around with a good portion of them. I have lots of knowledge in Thermal Expansion, Tinkers' Construct, Tropicraft, and OpenBlocks. I know a decent amount about MFR, and a tidbit of ProjectRed. I have done several hours of single player in a Galacticraft-only world and a Tropicraft-only world.

Age: I'm currently 14 years old at the writing of this post

Youtube: SurvivalnessMC, though I use this mainly for subscribing to channels, I don't have any plans for starting a Let's Play.

Edited by Survivalness

Application:

IGN: MiningKK

What is your favorite mod in the pack?: I would have to say either Witchery or Carpenter's Blocks (I Love to build)

Are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?: I myself am a bit of everything, I am good in each profession and I love to do them all (Make and work with machines, build, explore, etc...)

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect you chances on getting accepted): I am experienced with each and every single mod and I love to work with them all, I don't usually start out doing just 1

Youtube: Don't use mine for recording.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon! 

IGN: IRSMsoso

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Witchery

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius? I'm fairly well rounded with all of them

How well do you know the mods? ( will not effect your chances on getting accepted) I watch videos and tutorials on how to do stuff but I have played quite a bit of single player as well

YouTube:  don't have one

IGN: SMania

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion

Play Style: Tech, Builder, Does grinding count cause I put in the hours to get that resonant strongbox filled with diamonds.

Mod Knowledge: I used to play tons of tekkit way back in the day. I memorized IC2 almost instantly and put in soo much time. and as IC2 became obsolete, I left it and started playing vannila. after coming back to modded minecraft, Ive got everything back and I learned most of the mods.

Youtube: Nope, just dont have the time.

App: I love playing on somewhat private servers, where I can meet everybody and get to know them.

IGN: Jbear731

Favorite mod: Natura / Biomes a plenty

Play Style: Exploration, Finding good places to build.

Mod knowledge: Know quite a bit about Thermal Expansion, Put even more about T-construct.

Youtube: N/A

IGN: cats_21

What is your favorite mod in the pack: i would have to say the carpenters blocks and minefactoryreloaded

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genuis: more of a tech guy, but id love to do some building

How well do you know the mods; i know some really well, and some im happy to learn all about :)

Youtube: dont have one :P

IGN: kothar11

What is your favorite mod in the pack? Thermal Expansion

are you a builder, explorer, or tech genius?  I'd say a combination of explorer and tech genius.

How well do you know the mods?  I am very familiar with all the mods and have played with them all.

Youtube: None

IGN: alibertz

Thermal expansion by far

I'm more of a builder my self, but do enjoy all of the technical element in the mod.

Still learning, but I have pretty solid understanding for the basics of the main mods. 

I'm 17 years old

No Youtube.

Thanks!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons